Seriously, how are the Jews so powerful?

Rome tries to eliminate Jews... Jews work their magic... a few hundred years later Rome adopts Christianity and starts worshipping a Jew. How do they do it?

Constantine wasn't Jewish

They are Satan's spawn. God allows them to survive to test us and make us strong.

why didn't you post the webm?

Don't have it.

this
that video is hot af

Great girl

They worshiped christ but did not worship jews. That is a relatively new thing that really only started after the Scofield bible.

post more of this qt

There’s a webm?

yup, don't have it saved though

Someone sleuth the sloot

what happens???

What an almond activator.

MOAR. If somebody posts the webm I'll fap to said web, with the space jam theme playing

goid u fuckiNG KEKS ARE SO PATHJETIC

The romans didn't try to eliminate the Jews they were suppressing a revolt.

i have more pics of her, maybe the webm too, just dont know where

shes not that hot desu

Jew power came in 1913, its been 100 years, chill.
From roman conquest it took 600 years for jews to be freed.

desu not desu

desu not desu

Thanks for the opinion. Post them.

400 years until pagan stronk europe started worshiping jews though.

lmao

they destroyed the temple

jews made the white man build a temple (Vatican) in Rome where they worship a Jew

Man. That's some success.

not much she just sits there and talks and smiles at the camera
at one point she yawns and stretches though and her boobs look really nice

I suspect that Constantine was either a crypto or his wife was Jewish.

jej

The only reason they have literally any power is corrupt whites. If we whites abandoned materialism, they would have zero influence.

Florida Master Race

If constantine didnt convert then europe would be greko roman.

Holy tits cow.

Not really. Jews only gained more success as countries became less christian

shes a weirdo from what i remember

no self confidence

Radical Christianity is actually the Jewish threat.

What idiot lets a nigger watch their baby?

Ideal breeding stock

It's their ability to say 'they're white' and blend in hence asian countries have been more jew proof

*Destroy Persia
*Destroy Egypt
*Destroy Greece
*Steal all the sacred text from Aryans
*Bring it to the Romans and tell them you have all the books that describe the origin of their peoples because you wrote them and they have been worshiping you this whole time.
*Spin it with your Jew level semantics.
*Trick the Goths with the same story and tell them their pagan rituals convert like the good roman goys.

Jesus wasn't a Jew he is a mashup of the myths of white people.

But alot of the metaphors are the same because jews can't into meming.

This happened in Namibia if people are wondering.

An user who went to secondary school with her said that she was batshit insane

>An user who went to secondary school with her said that she was batshit insane

No shit, shes a woman

Stop making this thread about jailbait you degenerate niggers. I asked a serious question.

>wanking off to pics of girls
are you 12? wtf

Then stop trying to bait people with lewds. Newfags like you are a cancer to this board.

one guy gets money, nepotism goes from there. only hire jews, only lend favourably to jews/put competitors out of business, shit like stock market crash where they let it get worse without correcting it like a normal bank would, buy out all the other banks at pennies on dollar and take over banking forever in america. just something simple like give easy loan to jewish people for building or business and refuse or call in loan on competitors to make them go out of business and friends/tribe flourishes.

Those are breasts on a young woman, and by the looks of her she's in high school, which here in America is under 18, quite possibly she's 16.

So my question to you, Mohammad, is why the fuck are you infiltrating a Christian image board?

this. girl fetishists are gross and fairly douchy

I sometimes look back at high school and wonder why the hell there isn't rules against dressing like this in public schools. I can remember entire hours spent not paying attention because half of the girls in class had young supple bodies and stripper outfits on. there is nothing more distracting to the young and hormonal.

they're lacking in ethics and willing to do things others won't. white people would rather kill you than dishonor themselves using jew tactics. being a murderer is less shameful. there's a reason jews are miserable fucks.

just imagine the parents
were congratulating themselves
and probably telling their other vegan friends
how unracist they are
and how "they're not bad at all"
and how only "racist republicans hurr hurr" think they are bad
while being utterly racist themselves
and beaming from ear to ear with virtue
so in a sense
i am so glad they suffered to see this

And yet they are slowly but surely losing to weaponised autism on a Mongolian basket weaving chat forum.

subversion using the pity and guilt of others. just read the old testament. the only reason any of the jews survived is because people like moses kept appealing to god's pity.

they cling to a society using guilt and pity, and as they cling they go to work exposing people to increasingly and increasingly heinous vices.

they prey on the "good natures" of naive people who think they're helping.

"the path to hell is paved with good intentions"

Jews are God's chosen people, isn't it obvious?

where's the webm

who's the thicc one in the middle

those titties

The webm's a lie.

I'm so repressed and undersexed and I can't focus when there are females in my general vicinity too, user.

Stop lying muslim faggot.

You worship a man who shagged a camel...and wrote loads of lies around it.

Dirty smelly sandal wearing sand-ape from the sand-pits of syria.

They make rules and girls complain that their low cut top and tiny shorts are perfectly fine and it's the boys that are sexualising them

You can't be serious. That's attention seeking whore 101. She's got her tits filling up half the photo claiming she's got no confidence in herself.. don't be dumb.

What's her name her instagram her twitter and her snapchat?

That's called fishing for compliments. I bet you fell for it too.

goto the gym and powerlift for 3 years..

only sluts are comfortable with being ogled... the trick is to get the good girls to ogle you and they won't do that with you staring at them with your tongue hanging out your mouth like a thirsty dog.

It's not that hard to understand.

When a group is under attack as a group, they consolidate and grow stronger. The more attacks they survive, the stronger they become.

Most whites alive today are too individualistic to persist into the future, but as anti-white attacks increase, the remaining core will grow stronger.

nice try roastie, I was sexually active in high school. also, you learn to stop thinking with your dick once you mature, but you are lying to yourself if you think it doesn't cause a massive distraction to literally every high school teenage boy to sit through classes with girls looking like OP's pic. is it really asking that much for people to wear somewhat modest clothes while in an educational setting?

Judea's are not the same as the Khazar's running the show.

Essentially they lack morality when dealing with goyim, their societies are rife with nepotism, plenty of money flows through, plenty of powerful goyim are indebted to them, and they don't act against the interest of their group.

There is however not a single Jewish entity that sits in a room and collaborates on how they're going to fuck over some rich goy for his media company, instead there's lots of different cliques of heebs which sit in bagel stores collaborating on how they're going to fuck over some rich goyim for their companies.

He wasn't jewish but he was a fucking retard.
Killed his son because his whore wife told him he tried to dick her and then killed her. He wiped almost all his line iirc. Like only one woman was left alive from his bloodline

This

Why ask the obvious. It is in your face: superior intelligence

Because they practiced a tribal religion while pushing a universal religion on the goyim. And tribalism>universalism over a long period

>If we whites abandoned materialism

Give all your money to charity and go living under a bridge.

yea, that camera was placed there because they had full trust in the babysitter

you have some vivid fantasies

Money. Banks. Money is power.

For you are a people consecrated to the LORD your God: of all the peoples on earth the LORD your God chose you to be His treasured people.

I am not saying we abandon the usage of money you imbecile, I am saying we should look at the world in a different manner.

People like you and your families will be mutilated in the years to come. True natural order is the only way whites can survive and thrive.

>I am not saying we abandon the usage of money you imbecile

That's exactly what you said, imbecile. Go learn to write.

You're making shit up

This is a huge misunderstanding. As due to the Jews small population, you'd be able easily to carve out a similar sized group of goyim with intelligence levels far greater than the (unconfirmed?) average intelligence of Ashkenazi Jews in a European country the size of the UK.

They do well because of nationalism/collectivism/tribalism and a socially (religiously accepted as well - you don't have to believe me) accepted lack of morality with outsiders.

Which part of society/government organizations of your country is ruled/dominated by jews Sup Forumstards?

Here, they are not very active. There are still some wealthy jews left but most of them went to israel. However some believe, there are hidden Sabataist jews, but I don't know much about them.

Because Ashkenazi Jews have been considered the smartest race for a while now. They can deceive with a snap of the fingers.

>Like, we're not smart, because we don't want to, DUH

Goyim are so fucking stupid it hurts, goddamnit

Fucking kikes glowing in the dark
Your id is almost jew

Wow you really are retarded my man

>how are the Jews so powerful?
because they're the only religion to promote usury. christianity and islam strictly forbids it. basically they win because they have no morals

When Rome tried to eliminate Jews during the time of Jesus they were liberal faggots. Read up on it. All societies have highs and lows and Rome had some terrible lows. When they gave women rights it basically went to shits. But at the time of Jesus there are many based Romans who called the empire out for living off welfare.

Masters of infiltration, subversion, and controlled opposition.

This should be obvious by now.

109 mistakes, and the Goys keep falling for it.

Jews are ethnocentric, whites are not. Whites continuously sacrifice themselves for those lower than them. You can call that morality but its true name is cuckoldry. White Nationalists literally advocate to be like Jews. They just aren't as good.

Hitler did something wrong. He failed to kill them all.