Crimea

Red pill me on crimea. Is Putin /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/360398-putin-ussr-collapse-reform/
nato.int/docu/review/2015/Russia/sanctions-after-crimea-have-they-worked/EN/index.htm
un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=47362#.WfZcUlu0Pcs
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/05/06/russian-government-agency-reveals-fraudulent-nature-of-the-crimean-referendum-results/?utm_term=.ba4550b622c2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Crimea is Ukrainian, Putin can't just break international law because he's losing support and needs a PR stunt to keep the russian public as dumb as it is (and it's really dumb).

Crimea has been Russian for 475 of the past 500 years

>Crimea is Ukrainian

Not even Ukrainians think like that

>Crimea is Ukranian even though 98% of people in Crimea would rather be part of Russia

Funny how you Eurocucks only trot out the tired "self-determination" nonsense when its convenient.

Putin is your guy if you're a filthy rat faced kike **spoiler: you are**

>international law
good one

You really believe this vote was legitimate? There were literally Russian soldiers with AKs overseeing the process, you fucking retard
Noone asked them.
Borders are defined by international treaties, not a country's history.

>Red pill me on crimea.
was part of ukraine
is part of russia
should have been Reichsgau Gotenland

>Is Putin /ourguy/?
No, he's a corrupt kleptocrat who's in the pocket of the jews, he just seems good if you compare him to the abyssmal "leaders" in charge of our countries.

>every vote that I don't like is illegitimate
>t. Hillary Clinton, EU, and Madrid

Even if this were true, how is he advancing the Jewish agenda?

Ukrainians are the niggers of Europe. Putin is doing the right thing.

Is this supposed to be an argument?
>What is the UN?

Putin used the precedent set by the establishment of Kosovo as an independent state when agreeing to allow the Crimea Republic to join the Russian Federarion.

>You really believe this vote was legitimate?

Do you really believe the Crimeans didn't want to join Russia?

He's not. He's serving Russia's jewish elite, not the corporate kikes in New York you fucking knuckle head

>Eurasian State
>Run by USSR
pic related

putin wants USSR on steroids and Russia is becoming more and more communist by the day

rt.com/news/360398-putin-ussr-collapse-reform/

Russia didn't take Crimea, they defended it from invasion.

It is as much of an argument as "hurr durr the referendum isn't legitimate because I don't like the outcome."

Crimea has a large Russian population. Nobody identifies with the completely synthetic Ukrainian government.

Were Ukrainians in Crimea slaughtering Russians in the streets? What gave Putin a casus belli to roll the tanks in Sevastopol?
That's not how politics work, retard.

Seems to me Crimea is controlled by Russia now and international treaties have no power over this fact.

1989 Census - 89.5% ethnic Russians
2010 Census - 80.1% ethnic Russians

You tell me.

Even the US government said the vote was legit.

Sup Catalonia, can you see the military junta already?! I'm on your side btw

Here's your redpill. I don't give a flying fuck about regional turf wars on European soil when I live in North America. Maybe Europeans should fight harder.

just because russian subhumans colonized other parts of the world doesnt give them the right to own it as theirs

He isn't consciously advancing the jewish agenda as a whole, he's just very corrupt and (((they))) have a lot of money.

>What is the UN?
an even bigger joke

It wasn't legitimate because it was disputed by the international community you fucking dumbass.
They do, and it's taking quite a toll on russia's toilet paper economy.
>nato.int/docu/review/2015/Russia/sanctions-after-crimea-have-they-worked/EN/index.htm

He's not furthering the Jewish agenda per se. He's furthering the agenda of the Russian oligarchs, most of whom are Jewish. There is some overlap between Russian jews and NYC kikes, but they largely despise each other.

>Russians colonized land that has been Russian for centuries

g8 b8 m8, i r8 it an 8

Politics = doing what's good for your own benefit.

liberating Bulgaria was a mistake. Hope roaches will invade you sellouts soon.

>the (((International Community))) said it wasn't legitimate, so its not

85% of people living in Crimea are ethnic Russians. Why is it so hard to believe they want to rejoin their homeland?

Yes they did, idiot.
>un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=47362#.WfZcUlu0Pcs
It's the reason WW3 hasn't broken out yet.

>Russians are native to Crimea

kill yourself

I'm burger but I also support them.

Why are they against each other?

>Crimea isn't legal because there were soldiers
Then Serbia needs Kosovo back.

Crimea was Russian for centuries. It was ceded peacefully by Russia to Ukraine during the Soviet Union, simply as a way to keep a sizable Russian population in the Ukrainian Soviet Republic.

After communism collapsed, the Ukrainians kept it in the chaos.

It would be like if America joined in a union with Canada, and as part of the USSNA, placed Illinois under leaf control as a way to politically prevent a unified Canadian independence movement.

After it all breaks up and goes to hell, you don't just let Canada keep it.

Its going to stay Russian and people are going to have to accept it eventually.

>Liberates us
>Great Powers go "No, back off now! We agreed to Greece only"
>Cuck out, back to Ukraine
>Liberate a second time, at the mercy of Romanian soldiers and Bulgarian volunteers
>W-we liberated you!
Fuck off, cuck. Germans have been our true allies, you've only been looking after your own interests. Kill yourself.
>t. Source : Ruptly
There are consequences to doing what's good for your own benefit.

>Crimea hasn't been Russian soil for centuries

Crimea being turned over to the Ukraine was political kikery by the USSR. Crimea has been a legitimate part of Russia since the 18th century.

>According to the Gallup's survey performed on 21–27 April, 82.8% of Crimean people consider the referendum results reflecting most Crimeans’ views,[154] and 73.9% of Crimeans say Crimea’s becoming part of Russia will make life better for themselves and their families, just 5.5% disagree.[154]

>According to survey carried out by Pew Research Center in April 2014, majority of Crimean residents say the referendum was free and fair (91%) and that the government in Kyiv ought to recognize the results of the vote (88%).[155]

I know exactly what the "international community" said. They were wrong.

Are you suggesting that 85% of Crimean's aren't ethnic Russian?

Alaska has been Russian for 300 of the past 500 years

Wow, nice ally you got there, bulcuck.

>literally a former colony
>talks about colonizing land

Lmao americans am I right

Western Jews are largely Russian expats who fled in the beginning of the 20th century. There is a certain amount of contempt on both sides. Russian Jews see Western Jews are cowards for fleeing, and Western Jews see Russian Jews as sort of the Jewish equivalent of hillbillies.

95% of Macedonians are ethnic Bulgarians. Is this a valid reason for our army to march in? Retard.
>even the russian gov thinks the referendum was a fraud
>but it was real in my mind
>washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/05/06/russian-government-agency-reveals-fraudulent-nature-of-the-crimean-referendum-results/?utm_term=.ba4550b622c2
Russians will have to accept that their money will be as valuable as toilet paper in that case.

The Russian empire conquered Crimea from Turks. It is theirs by right
>Germans have been our true allies
What a pathetic racetraiting cuck statement

Yes, atleast they have actually given us some land, unlike you pathetic subhumans. It was the Berlin congress that established Bulgaria, not the San Stefano treaty you brainlet.

If Macedonians wanted to rejoin Bulgaria, then Bulgaria would have ever right to allow it to rejoin and defend their new citizens. Nobody wants to be Bulgarian though, not even Bulgarians.

>What a pathetic racetraiting cuck statement
Race traiting? You believe we are the same people as the ruski mongols? Kill yourself stupid diaspora. You have to go back. Appreciating Germany being graceful during the wars isn't cucked, it's reality. Kill yourself.

Even so, don't they share the same aims?

>Send troops in first
>carry out a fraudulent referendum
>fabricate results
>"See guys, they want to join us!"
Why are americans so retarded?

> Congress of Berlin returned territories to the Ottoman Empire that the previous treaty had given to the Principality of Bulgaria, most notably Macedonia, thus setting up a strong revanchist demand in Bulgaria that in 1912 led to the First Balkan War.
You fucking autistic cuck, just kill yourself

It's clear you're just butthurt about Russia.

There would've been a bloodshed if we didnt make Crimea a part of Russia. You are forgetting the fact that prior to Crimea takeover there was a revolution in Ukraine, that many Crimea citisens found illegal, so they asked Russia for help. And the fact that most of the people in Crimea was speaking Russian language, that also made this whole thing possible. [spoiler]And the seaports in Crimea[/spoiler]
Just rational thoughts, nothing more

San Stefano treaty was nulified by the Great Powers, the Berlin congress de-facto established our country (despite half of it being under Ottoman administration). You need to have over 50 IQ to post here.

Why would a Bulgar of all people be bootybothered about Russia? I smell a cuckhole who got lost on his way to Poland.

"no"

>b-but surely a landmass with 85% ethnic Russians would want to remain in a country that is actively attacking its homeland

> send troops in
russian troops stationed in crimea were there according to an agreement signed by ukraine and russia
they were allowed to host 15k troops on the peninsula, based in Sevastopol
nice try
if everyone just let themselves be overthrown when some paid agent provocateurs burn some tires in the city centre, we'd live in africa

Crimea is Crimean.

OOO I get it the r*ssian jews are based kikes right? YOu fucking shit faced cuck faggots. I SWEAR I CANNOT WAIT TO HANG YOU TRAITOR COMMIE SCUMS. FUCK r*ssia FUCK YOU RUSSBOO NIGGER FAGS. r*ssia WILL COLLAPSE NEXT YEAR AND IT"S GOING TO BE FUNNY TO WATCH VATNIK NIGGERERS SUFFER

Crimeans expressed their deep desire to be part of Russia for years before their wish was granted by Putin.

The vote was irreleveant, but if you really must question it, just look into the OSCE reports at the time.

The notion that this was an "illegitimate" vote started in the office of the US state department, and the propaganda outlets of the five eyes.

Regardless, Crimea is now undeniably, and irrevocably, Russian.

>bootybothered
I'm just having a laugh at these retards who are about to have their whole economy crash down just so their President could stay in power.

you've been predicting russia's collapse for about 20 years now, amerinigger, meanwhile your country is looking more like the USSR every day

The funniest thing would be if Putin would conduct second referendum on Crimea status.
1. If they choose to stay in Russia, so it is + all sanctions are taken off and USA+EU present thei apologies.
2. If they choose anything apart staying with Russia. UN starts process of mediation on Crimea status, Putin resign, Ukraine takes control on Doneck border.

Ofcourse all observers participate in vote count and stay on the voting points. Everything is absolutely transparent via internet transaltion etc.
Lol, I think it is obvious that voters would choose to stay in Russia with 80%-75%.
Such butthurt it would be, my Lord...

pol nigger faggots who love p*tin/commies will ignore this. God I hate r*ssians, and god I hate r-ssboo vatnik niggers that live in western countries even more.

we'll see who's laughing next year, and in 100 years when American empire dominated the globe for the last century going strong. r-ssia did collapse in early 90s you idiot. it will again.

Some of their aims overlap. They see Western Jews as a threat. Russian strength is a good bulwark against Western Jews. This has led Russian Jews to be more nationalistic than their Western counterparts. They still advocate for multiculturalism nonsense (Moscow is as bad as NYC with its diversity). They also have strong anti-holohaux laws.

I dont know if Putin is /ourguy/ but i know that Crimea historically belongs to Russia. Ukrainian guy Khrushchev took it from Russia and gave it to Ukraine during USSR because of famine. And to people who are crying about international law its pretty funny that Western nations cry about muh annexation or muh illegal fake referendum when they supported dick mutilated inbred goat fuckers terrorist gypsies to secede trough war even though there was no referendum and it was not constitutional (now constitution matters when its Spain).

russia's in the top 3 for new businesses opened in 2016 right after US and UK, their PPP isn't doing too bad either, and pretty much the only shit you can say about them is related to FIAT currency tricks amerijews have been playing on Russia since forever
you're just mad amerilards told you to cancel a gas pipeline that would have literally given you free money, and russians went and built that shit straight to germany anyways
classic lowIQ EE gypo

yeah russians are cancer. at least americans acknowledged the problems in our government and are trying to fix them.

Just Putin trying to get his hands on some valuable Black Sea ports after relations with Ukraine went to shit. No conspiracy or hidden redpill here.

In addition to Ukraine was NEVER a country before USSR broke up, it was a part of many soviet regions, so they got Crimea because
1.) When the USSR was only forming someone thought that assigning Crimea to that region was smart, and it realy was, because no other regions could've had connection to Crimea
2.) Because Elcin was a fucking drunk
FYK The capital of Ukraine is the historical capital of Kiev Russia

They'll ignore it because shelom is an old Russian word for helmet and you literally have no proofs that his mom is a jew other than "lel her name sounds like shalom"
TL;DR Soros plz go

>implying America will still dominate the world when its a mullato hellhole

Please, tell me more.

For context I was born in Crimea, grew up in Ukraine, and have been to Ukraine many times with my family.
Some areas of Crimea is essentially "little Russia" and there was going to be mass prosecution of Russian Crimeans if Putin never annexed the area. All of my family still in Ukraine who live in Ceвacтoпoль openly support Putin because the new (((sponsored))) Ukrainian government is doing ridiculous shit along the line of banning Russian (although our media probably won't talk about that.)

except that pol niggers refuse to acknoledge that p-tin is not in any way shape or form "based". he's a kremlin kike 5 foot 1 inch tall manlet faggot.

O the double jew throwback. You fucking kike. You are the real kike if you agree with anything r-ssian or pro manlet 4 foot 11 inches tall p-tin the manlet. I WILL CUM BUCKETS WHEN r*ssian ECONOMY COLLAPSES

>gdp
the number 1 jewish trick for use on brainlets
how about YOU tell me more, and then add some stories about how neo-liberalism is the next best thing, you dumb fuck
you've got america's gdp which is OH SO MUCH BIGGER than russia's and at the same time literally a third of the country on foodstamps
but at least some jew-corps pop out tons of sneakers, right?
moron

get off my IP you subhuman slavic faggot. America will dominate the globe for the next 2 centuries bank on it.

You don't have to like him to acknowledge he was correct to take Crimea.

>Russia's GDP falls after the price of oil plummets

Wow.

>America will dominate the globe for the next 2 centuries

can't even dominate the fucking flips after they crash fishing boats into your destroyers, don't make me laugh burgerboy
you've gone soft and the world will dismantle america, like they dismantled USSR in the 90s

r-ssia wasn't a real country a while back either so you should let the mongolians take their clay back

>implying any shitskin country has ever dominated the world

WE WUZ WORLD KANGZ N SHEEIT

Step 1: Find a map of Crimea with the surrounding region (Black Sea, Turkey, eastern Europe)

Step 2: Look up the official distance of NATO anti-ship missiles

Step 3: See how much of the Black Sea would be covered with NATO anti-ship missiles if they were placed on Crimea

Step 4: Be aware that NATO gradually built up cooperation with Ukraine prior to this

Basically, NATO pushed this to happen, because it was inconceivable for Russia to lose their access to the Mediterranean and control of the Black Sea.

Crimea belongs to Tartars.

Your picture is shit, dude. Again, Ukraine as a country was founded after USSR, before that is was going between Russia and Poland, their language is a mix of those two

10 trillion years on photoshop. Also I'm not even sure how being a manlet is supposed to make you jewish.

>black people swimming

Fake and gay.

You're going to be very wrong toothpaste nigger. Meanwhile my passport makes me a bigger man in your own cuntry and your women want my sperm. Matter fact, i'ma cum visit your 3rd world shitbucket just to fuck your wife.

yes putin is our guy. he opposes international jewry