Boku no Hero Academia

Spoilers someday.

Enjoy best girl Jirou

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/173101/
viz.com/blog/posts/my-hero-academia-poll
youtube.com/watch?v=czTksCF6X8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd say that Jirou is the most powerful girl in class from what we've seen.

Tsuyu's gigantic man-hands.

A cute.

God, why couldn't Jirou have been the main heroine instead of Ochako?

More best girl Tsuyu looking cute as always.

Because it's a Shounen jump and tomboys who couldn't care less about the MC are not the main girls ever

Her sound/shockwave attacks aren't bad, but I don't know if she's the 'most powerful'. Momo can create cannons that can shoot down giant robots in one shot

Sorry but I prefer Ochako in this pic.
She looks fucking adorable.

What new fucked up details will be revealed regarding the rival uniform school students in this weeks chapter spoilers?

What do Ochako's fingerpads feel like?

One thing's for sure, Hagakure is the weakest

Probably like a big soft blister that never pops

How rude

DEEP

DOPE

jirou
>was part of her own sidefight in usj
>one of the few people whose teacher vs student exam was really elaborated on
>got to see her parents
>got to show off an impressive-looking special move
>in spite of this has yet to interact with the main cast in any meaningful way

she's clearly hori's waifu, in which case he's got pretty good taste

Both are fine where they are.

Also I like the background Jirou/Kaminari thing

Best

I'm sorry but Ochako has the best outfit there.

Bonus points for Jirou's stocking's though

Why is flattits mcearbuds so fucking hot?

Her stats say otherwise.

>Tsuyu has giant hands
>they would be wasted on my slightly below average dick

DEEP
E
E
P

DOPE
O
P
E

I fapped to that recent doujin because of her. Better than that ochako ntr one.

>slightly below average
Look at this fucking braggart trying to show off

give link good sir

ntr is shit. It's always been shit.

hot

He even doodled her twice in a row. She also received the first quirk he designed.

Proof.

Just had a sudden realisation that Midoriya's top level is Kenshiro.

Huh. I get all of them except bottom left. Who's he supposed to be?

nhentai.net/g/173101/

proto-aizawa, I think

yeh.
not a fan of how celluloid draws her, the art in the ochako ntr was better, even if she(jirou) only appeared in one page, and she was fucking kaminari tho, so there's that.

Makes sense he'd have to soften and make the traitor look more friendly in the final series.

Hell, I want spoilers already. Would be great if bakugou gets potatoed.

This desu. Would like Kaminari to fled also, but I'm just more interested on Midoriya's side.

Honestly, I would love if he had to be saved by Kaminari. It would be hilarious after how he talked Kaminari down.

>Earjobs

Homeless Man strongest super hero.

if jirou was the heroine:
>why is this ugly flat chested bitch the heroine?
>she's always hitting kaminari/sero/mineta, worst personality ever
>literally sakura 2.0
>why couldn't a big breasted cutie like ochako be main girl instead
>fucking nips and their love for tsunderes reeee
you know it's true

First Pikachu backstabbed her. And now mobile phone manufacturers as well.

So when does he take the All Might mantle?

>AKA Sounding via earjacks

That's proto-Iida. Says he was 27, and was going to be a pro hero instead of a classmate.

Do we even know her quirk? From what I understand, her invisibility is just a trait, just like Crowboy's quirk isn't his bird head.

I think we're supposed to assess that built in invisibility is her quirk, in the same way the one guy's only quirk was "big horn".

Sup Forums: willing to complain about anything no matter what

I was never a fan of Kaminari traitor theories but now I kind of want that to happen. I at least want the traitor to be someone important like maybe him or Kirishima, not crowbro though because he'd lose the "edgy looking but chill" persona and become full edgy. I want it to hurt like that time in Neuro.

Its a shame that all the traitor buildup will end up at nothing. Hori will cop out and have the traitor be some teacher we've never even seen.

TBQH I just want something interesting to happen with the classmates.

Traitors, deserters, deaths, couples. It's not too much isn't it?

The Japanese target audience (i.e. young boys) have notoriously shit taste, and hate it when they are presented with anything "not action."

I've heard in past threads that the mall encounter with Shigaraki was one of the least popular segments over there. Great atmosphere, but because no one was punching and screaming about justice, the kids turned their noses at it.

So true it hurts. Someone is always going to complain about something

Well sometimes you have to understand, the target demographic of most jump manga are pre and teens. Not necessarily older people looking for subtlety and character and world building.

Still didn't leave top 5 though so that's something

the little fucks aren't smart enough to be grateful for how good they have it when it comes to 2D fiction

pretty much nobody in fucking tries when it comes to it anymore, and yet there they are getting mangakas working 24/7 to bring them actual stories with depth and shit.

Yeah. at this point Hori would be considered god tier if the traitor turns out to be someone we know, even a secondary or tertiary character but I doubt it.

Traitors, deserters and deaths should be fine then.
Tapebro will be the first one. Pls hori

When are we going to get more Tsuy and Steamounk girl?

When you learn to type in English.

so if tokoyami's "trait" is having a bird head, did he just get lucky? wouldve looked pretty foolish if he had a shark head or a deer head or something

Crows can see well in darkness so yes he did.

his dad is prolly an ex chuuni who dated an edgy crow grill

What kind of video game would you think would be ideal for a Boku no Hero game?

Two words

Frog
Butt

viz.com/blog/posts/my-hero-academia-poll

Don't forget to vote for you favorite waifu.

open world where you play as either a hero or a villain and do shit
potentially an MMO, but doesn't have to be

I voted shoe, I'm glad they had a write in option.

Now there's an idea. Lets get Deku's shoes to the top of the poll.

Why is it the anti All Might Noumu is still treated as a single character when he's one among many?

Would it be in, say, a city?

That would probably be the best place for it to take place, since it has both plenty of places for villain's to hide along with space for the character to get their own office if they're a hero.

I think thats iidas older bro.
Look at the name.

Woosh.

Literally a white knight version of GTA

iirc, the author said in her character sheet that he hasn't had the chance to explain her actual power.

wonder if he'll explain it during this arc.

Lets talk about this. What power would you give to invisigirl, something perhaps light of camouflage related, that would have the plausible side-effect of making her invisible?

I'm gonna stick with the invisible dogs idea.

cuttlefish body
chameleon body
octopus body
making other objects and people invisible as well

Shapeshifting, no one will see it coming.

So a BnHA version of pic related? I'd dig it.

Tried to make Mina

healthy

Her skin will suck out the energy of others and give it to herself as a power boost.

You got the thickness down perfectly

Would be cool.

Even gives another excuse to go around naked all the time

I demand a new Jirou doujin
.. by Locon

Wouldnt that just be kaname without a dick?

An immunity to any and all types of radiation and its effects, because they just go right through her.

The exception being if she comes into direct contact. So she's immune to heat through radiation but not heat through convection.

..maybe

This guy is a robot, right?

Otherwise how do you house an engine in a human body

It's a quirk, ain't gotta explain shit.

I haven't played it but I have a concept of it being like X-Men: Destiny. You can play as 1 of 3 character or a customizable character. You could choose to go to hero school, join the villain's alliance, or be a vigilante.

You could go to UA or a rival school and compete against them.
Go to UA and become a traitor for the villain's alliance
Just go to UA and try to become the best of the class

Go to the villains alliance and become the best villain
Start with the villain but try to become a hero

so on and so on.

I imagine setting would be different depending on which side you join with, like if you went villain you'd miss the sports festival but be able to join in the USJ raid. So depending on what faction you join and when you'd miss some events.

How would engines in his calves even help him run faster anyway? Now I'm no engineer but don't engines usually connect to some rotating axle or some shit? How on earth is that gonna improve his running.

So when does the Arc of "Deku delivers Pizzas while Finiculi Finicula plays in the background" start?

When does Eraserhead decide the entire class is going to go deliver pizzas too or be expelled, forcing everyone to endure listening to youtube.com/watch?v=czTksCF6X8Y while making sure not to flip those pizzas or Mr. Aizawa will flip out?

ENGINE FORCE
N
G
I
N
E

F
O
R
C
E

It's superpowers, they never make any fucking sense.
How the hell does Tokoyami have a monster with it's own life inside his body?
How the fuck can Shouji potentially grow infinite limbs, eyes, mouths and use all of them with his brain?
How can Mineta sleep at night if his grapes get stuck on everything?