Off the Trump train

I can’t do it guys, I can’t chimpout with the rest of Sup Forums tomorrow. I signed up to Make America Great Again, NOT to shill for a Russian plant. I’m out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94&t=1s
theintercept.com/2017/09/17/goldman-sachs-gary-cohn-donald-trump-administration/
archive.is/DEolj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bye normie jew

i got off the trump train when i found out one of the destinations was israel

how do you guys know each other irl?

>Russian plant
You're clearly retarded

i dont i just hate israel and jews

The Hitler train is still going my dudes, it never stopped.

>Goo for you, pal

>Russian plant
Low quality bait. KYS

>russian plant

You know the liberals are the only ones still going with that disproven smear campaign right?

Take your false flag and go.

OP is a faggot and a shill

saged

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94&t=1s

Ah, this thread brings me back.

>I swear I was a Trump supporter
>You believe me r-right guys?

His daughter is literally Jewish and she's married to a guy who was practically raised by Netanyahu. You should have known that from the start.

IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>in all fields

I'm out too. Fuck this shit, I didn't vote for Trump to let Russia take over instead.

Cheap shill
Arrest Bill

This. Don't let the gas chamber door hit you where the Good Lord split you.

This 100%

Shill detected. Sage

I am so done with this orange clown. I voted for him but now I just want to see him impeached before any more damage is done.

Ancom fag detected. Cry for Bernie

lol one of the lamest larp jobs ever

I'm fed up with Trump. He should stick to eating double servings of Icecream and Pie and leave OUR country the fuck alone.

Impeach this orange normal

get those CTR shekels, nigger

Larp.

s. Mr. Sage S. Saged

#metoo

Hello, yes I am posting here today, my republican alt-right brothers, to tell you I am no longer of supporting the president doland trump. ARRRGH NORMALS!

|
|>
|
|&
|
|
Who is behind this post?

Welcome to the Resistance!

Sounds like you got punked out by a HufferPuffer on Reddit. You won’t be missed.

This is a slide thread. This is the one you should be in.

The level of mental gymnastics the Trumptards employs in defense of cheetoh is truly beyond belief.

Trump is guilty of collusion with the Russian government. That is a fact. What remains now is trials and convictions beginning tomorrow.

It's time to throw in the towel. Trump is through.

Government by Goldman
Gary Cohn Is Giving Goldman Sachs Everything It Ever Wanted From the Trump Administration
By Gary Rivlin, Michael Hudson
September 17 2017
theintercept.com/2017/09/17/goldman-sachs-gary-cohn-donald-trump-administration/
archive.is/DEolj

Can't we all just get along?

>Russian plant
what we did this time?

you tricked us and destroyed democracy 5ever with your god damn hackers on steroids. it was her turn!