Moe anime

I cannot understand why moe is so fucking popular.

I watched a single ep of Gochuuman wa Usagi desu ka and hated it. But everybody on Sup Forums seems to love it.
Can someone please explain to me?

People like different things.

/thread

People like same things.

To each their own. I fucking hate sports anime, but evidently lots of people love it.

>I cannot understand why moe is so fucking popular.
Perhaps your third chin is not big enough and your hair does not have enough grease in it.

Are you implying that Chirico isn't moe? what a fucking homo

But if we let people like shitty things there will be more shitty things, we have to stop them from liking shitty things so we can get good things.

Which is a nice thought... except for the fact that there is no consensus on what sort of things are good and what sort are shit.

There would be if people just listened to me.

Things I like are good and things I don't are shit, it's not rocket science, I just have to state my opinion over and over until people start agreeing with me and the ones who do not are driven out.

Gochiusa is pretty good. I want to be Cocoa-chan's imouto!!

Well, good luck with getting that to work for you.

Agreed OP, this is why I only watch based MANIMEā„¢ like Gurren Lagann and Attack on Titan.

Fight me.

As a wise moe once said, "fun things are fun"

why do neckbeards with cargo pants love it so much anyway?

Votoms is the best moe anime.

>complains about moeshit
>posts a picture of a blue-haired qt3.14 animu dude.

>moe anime
>2016
We are getting less and less moe anime. Moe characters still exist, but moe as a genre is dying.

I was just browsing Sup Forums, but then I found God.

Underage shouldn't comment

kaiji is moe

Same as you feel good watching cute animals doing cute things.

Are you a fag ?

>Gochuuman

>OG gochiusa mod never

Well, he browses Sup Forums like you, and since you and me are fags, that means he must be one too.

Chirico is gap moe

>gochiusa
Well, there's your problem. Next time you feel like giving moe a chance, try picking something that isn't mediocre. Even New Game would've been a better choice and that's still pretty average.

Seriously,I fucking despise "le cute girls doing cute things",">hating fun
(insert le smug moe character pic related)",but you're just going to have to accept the fact that some people have absolute shit taste like different things than you do

>le
Fuck off.

Which Naruto character has the greatest pain?

>bitches about moe
>while posting moe

reminder to sage and report bad threads

HOKAGO MUSERU TIME

Make me

cat shit one gochiusa