Why do Jews do the things they do?

Why do Jews do the things they do?
Why do they constantly try and undermine their host nation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jWHuFuuYHso
youtube.com/watch?v=28BXqQWqYJU
theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/10/20/harvey-weinstein-revenge-and-domination-as-jewish-motives/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its in their jewish dna, they cant control it, thats why the only solution is the final solution

Us vs. them mentality, they are extremely tribal

I would too if i wasnt at home. Jews just lie about it. Rule of conquest. We can point them out and fight back.

The same reason that birds fly. It is their nature.

a jew coined that phrase
jews planned and executed the holocaust
jews planned and executed holocaust denial
holocaust was a eugenics plot
and to steal the USA
look at jew immigration to the US
look at incidence of circumcision in the US
ASK YOURSELVES
HOW THE FUCK IS IT
THAT YOU LIVED YOUR WHOLE FUCKING LIFE
WITHOUT SEEING THOSE TWO GRAPHS
OVERLAID ON EACH OTHER?
ASK YOURSELF
HOW COME YOU NEVER HEARD THE TRUTH
THAT THE JEWS PLANNED THE HOLOCAUST?
THAT THE JEWS STARTED THE HOLOCAUST DENIAL?
THAT THE JEWS PLAY BOTH SIDES?
ASK YOURSELF THAT
YOU PIECE OF SHIT
WAKE
THE
FUCK
UP
you stupid fucking nigger

how do you know i am not a jew???

But if someone converts to judaism does that mean they have to become a cancerous parasite too?

converts are not jews

Why do parasites do the things they do? Bantz, mostly. And they've got beef with the person who took a slice of their pecker. I mean, wouldn't you? And then having to act like it's some kind of celebration while you're reading some retarded shit backwards. They are envious of our superiour reproductive organs.

A normal person wants to succeed. A good person wants those around them to succeed.

A Jew wants niether. They want others to suffer and fail, if even at their own expense.

For all the memes about the greedy Jew, they will sacrifice the entire world to have you fail. This is their sole singular objective.

It's a literal death cult.

High time preference combined with relatively high IQ means they make decision that are beneficial in the short term with no regards to future shoahing

youtube.com/watch?v=jWHuFuuYHso

They don't y'all are just racist

They've been kicked out of countries and hated since their inception

It helps them parasitize better if they can authentically hate the host in order to justify their actions in doing what they do. A Jew who felt guilt for bleeding a nation dry would stop doing it, but a Jew who feels utter contempt for the goyim will only be spurred on to wring every last drop of blood out of it that he can.

wonder why they got kicked out of literally everywhere?

Because their father, is the father of all lies.

Read the New Testament. Everything then starts to make sense.

"Gods chosen" yeah what god? Yahweh or Moloch?

Jews back nation-wrecking multicultural ideology to help themselves (b/c it is "good for the jew"). If everyone in the community is an Italian Catholic, or a German Lutheran, then the Jews and their dealings will stick out like a sore nose, and Jews do not want this.

No, it's because Roman fags destroyed our temple.

We got a state but you neo-Nazis can't stop killing us.

Whites violently seized the land from American Indians.

Give
Data

the Bible (the real one) tells us to "beware of those who call themselves jews but are not")

>scattered warring tribes with a total population of maybe a million owned the entire north american continent

>violently
wrong

the Bible (the real one) tells us to "beware of those who call themselves jews but are not"

good advice

If they were nice they wouldn't last very long as they'd probably be assimilated like most high IQ immigrants eventually are in Western societies.
So they promote anti-semitism unwittingly in order to remain a distinct people.

Revelations 3:9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Create a perpetual customer. Become the Jew.

because they have no real ties to it.
have you ever been with an old couple when they go on vacation or even to the store?
its the same thing.

It’s an edgy meme and you fell for it

Because the western civilization is heavily influenced by christian values and traditions, jews HATE jesus christ and will do anything to eliminate the image of him, his followers, and western civilization.
See the origin of the word "kike" and why jews dont use the "+" sign on math.

>A Jew wants niether. They want others to suffer and fail, if even at their own expense.
youtube.com/watch?v=28BXqQWqYJU

Pure Evil, man. Just pure, simple evil.

You could inject this faggot with AIDS and only have to pay a small fine. In fact, you could infect every faggot in cali with AIDS for a few thousand dollars.

he probably already has AIDS or HIV, which is why he wants to pass the law

They broke treaties and massacred them as like as the 1890s.

Should stop calling these khazars Jews. They are not Jews, but the synagogue of Satan.

because they have lost their faith and became europeanized, and they try to seek for replacements for their jewish faith, in order to get some ideological framework with which they could engage in the public space, so obviously they can't be nationalists, so they become counterculturalists

I redpilled my Dad on this just today. I think it was too much. He was looking at me like I was an SS soldier.

that's no reason not to shove HIV infected needles into faggots in Cali. It's perfectly nearly legal.

They believe God put them here to conquer the world. Pic related

And they try to have a backup plan with these based israeli shill, but no.......we won't have a containment zone for them.

Remember that scene in The Matrix where Agent Smith is telling Morpheus that humans are parasites? It's the description of Jews. Niggers don't do it because they're too dumb, jungle people work their way into a balance, chinks reap hard but retain societies, whites create a sustainable and growing ecosystem, while sand niggers consume and destroy.

It's instinctual.

Read through this link. It pretty much covers it:

>theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/10/20/harvey-weinstein-revenge-and-domination-as-jewish-motives/

Because Sup Forums is filled with retards who try to pin all of the worlds problems, including their own personal failures on one tiny group of people, presumably out of jealousy because this particular group tend to do so well for themselves. Prove me wrong.

yup. Usury is illegal against other jews but legal against goys

>converts
There is no thing like "converting" in judaism.

It's an impertinent concern. They can't help themselves and do not reform. That is the only thing remarkable about them. You don't ask yourself what keen motives animate a roach infestation. You just spray and get on with life.

WHAT IF:
we found a way to weaponize the HIV strain and put it into candies? We could legally wage biological warfare on California.

No need. One day, you will prove yourself wrong.

Easy. For any parasite to thrive it's host must be weak.

you lose?
you gtfo

Look up Frankism.

Yes there is

Raise your skirt up and check if your foreskin is still intact

same reason your dog shits on the carpet.