繋いだ手は 夢の翼
虹の彼方 目指すの

なにソレ?曖昧キャラ
甘え上手 時々ヤンチャ
ヤレ時ゃマジ!妙に強い
ギャップが魅力

FUCK OFF GOPRICK

What a strange accusation.

Is it strange? Who else would get off to cute Mahos being mutilated if not a deranged Goprick?

I posted Peace though, so I'm a Slime I thought?

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=h3insnboWsI

Fuck off. Someone make a not shit op.

That's actually pretty good.

Why don't you?

There's no point in making a thread right now, it's dead as fuck. Some autist won't let it stay off the board though so the least he can do is not making a terrible OP but he can't even do that.

I didn't even realize it was a fart picture until you complained. It looks pretty cute.

You're just a retard then. It's /d/ shit and against the rules.

no bully pls

Mirai is the cutest girl in the whole world!

Quality thread. Guess I'll just wait for the next one.

But now you're in this one.

Do people really care what the OP is?

I know we always joke about the dead of /pc/ but now with all the memes and literal shit OPs I think it's for the best, just make new threads when a new episode airs or leaks are out, and that's it

Fuck off newfag.

there are a few autistic people in here

Is that your response to everything?

Cute.

HAA!

Not him, but I just wanted to say that someday I hope that my response to everything can be a subtitled shoujo anime screenshot.

Do the All Star movies have any form of continuity?

Not really

They're getting continuously worse, does that count?

And not really, no. Once a new season's cures are introduced in their year's movie, they're assumed to know one another within the films but nothing happens in the series themselves. There are also recurring characters within the all-star movies that don't appear in the series at all.

>precures in space

ara ara

MiraRiko is a miracle of the Precureverse

How many cures have gone to space?

>Heartcatch
>Doki
>Hacha

Possibly Maho since the bad guy lives in the sun.

Kirara is for...

Me.

rips

Kirarawr

I want krr to direct her anger at my dick.

Are there any Cures that people don't want to fuck? Maybe like head patting or hugs only?

>Maybe like head patting or hugs only?

I wanna do that too, why does it have to be one or the other.

My bad. Then both. Both is good.

I wanna headpat all the cures except rin, yuri and nagisa and then fuck them.

headpat thread

>Gifs

As long as they get the job done, user.

Am I doing right senpai?

>autism

I think you meant to quote me? Those are a few of my self-inflicted (yous). Notice someone's already mentioned autism in a reply to me. The user you called autistic was clearly just being an "internet troll"

Nothing you say ever makes sense.

Thank you

>Inferior formats in 2016

It's not autism, webms are objectively better.

No they're shit. webms don't leave proper thumbnails and I like to see what I'm posting without opening every file.

>webms don't leave proper thumbnails

Fuck you're retarded. Use a shell extension. No wonder you still save gifs.

Were HibiKana ever surpassed as the gayest couple in Precure?

You still shouldn't have to go out of your way to do that.

>Only two mentions of Maho
>(You)s
>webMeme posting
>x Maho(s) is cute/a miracle of the universe
All we need now is for the typical Mahotard defend his shit show by sayiny it's "comfy" and/or "charming". Precure is dead. How many days until Maho ends?

It takes two seconds and it looks way better than still saving tumblr gifs.

Never.

130 days left

see

(You)

No tits. So no. Just friends.

(You)
Fuck off.

Not all gifs are tumbler gifs. That site uses a lower file size limitation or at least used to and most of that stuff just still exists from then. They'd use various quick and easy strategies to kower the filesize so they could post their ebin animes. But that does't mean you can't actually make a good gif. I remember we had threads here for a little while before webm was implemented where people were teaching anons their better more time consuming methods for making gifs that didn't look like shit. You're right though that it takes two seconds. It's easy. That' why people prefer them now. You do't really see people make gifs as much as they used to because it's more time consuming. Remember how people made gifs specific sizes, just because. They cropped them to focus on things. They edited them in funny ways. This almot never happens with webm. Because it's not easy.

Tl;dr: Stop being so easy you slut.

Fuck you're stupid. Go away.

As states, this is a Precure thread, not an exclusive Mahou thread. People are free to post about whichever series they like.
Posts like this serve only to show how idiotic you haters are. Keep up with the good work.
Also feel free to fuck off at all times.

2 (yous)

ILU2 user

You can crop webms and it's still faster.

>Muh haters

Holy fuck mahoposters are insane.

all we are missing is that faggot

What's wrong mahotards? Why aren't you have your great positive discussions right now, I don't see any haters stopping you. Oh wait, the culmination of maho posting is a couple of shitty reposts and one faggot who waifu'd Mirai before the show was even out. Nobody respects you.

She really doesn't wear any panties, does she?

As the actual Precure eproctophiliac here, I don't appreciate you using this for spamming purposes. I should have bumped the old thread before going to sleep. Lost my long GoPri post I wrote too...

>want to watch all star
>missing splash star

Peace be with you

OP is a true faggot autist.

Splash Star is super comfy. Not much else I can say about it, but hope that helps. It's absolutely imperative that you see Splash Star though or you're not going to get what they;re doing in the movies. Also, if you didn't JUST watch FW, the fact that they're kind of similar to Nagisa and Honoka could be a bonus. It's got a great OP and I personally loved Ganbalance all 3 times.

yayoi. had a hard life

So it's okay as long as you spam it alongside those other fart images like yesterday?

>what is reading comprehension

Christ, can you fuck off back to Sup Forums.