Excerpt From Hillary's book 'What Happened'

"The campaign bus rolled to a stop outside the Benevolent Order of Elks Lodge where the ‘Stronger Together’ rally would be held later that night. The only people present were two estranged trannies in a lover’s quarrel, knife-fighting to the death in the parking lot.
“No worries, gang” I said. “This place just needs a little social justice!” I accentuated with an enthusiastically raised fist. The bus responded with cheers.
“And who better to bring it than our Madame President!” said the mid-to-late fifties bus driver.
“Agreed!” I replied, “Let’s show Felch, Michigan what we’re made of!”
The bus driver hobbled over to the door. Odd.. I could faintly hear the theme song to Beverly Hills Cop playing somewhere outside.
The door creaked open as he spun the manual door handle. The music was getting louder. Something wasn’t right.
As the door opened we were horrified to see a drone with a 4” speaker dangling from its flame thrower attachment hovering ominously outside. The words “ONLY BOYS GET TO BE GHOSTBUSTERS” croaked eerily from the speaker right before it incinerated the bus driver and two more staffers standing right behind him.
I leapt to my feet and ran for the emergency exit in the back. The drone strafed the length of the bus and a dozen of my staffers burst shrieking into flames in their seats. I dove out the back window as the bus exploded, downing the drone and knocking me unconscious.
As I awoke my vision was blurry and out of focus. I could barely make out the image of Milo Yiannopoulos, sitting cross legged atop a bound and gagged Martin Shkreli on all fours, getting a hand job from Richard B. Spencer before darkness overtook me again."

wut

Thanks for the autism and copy pasta.

Not a bad book to be honest.

I got to aloof
[spoiler]I tried[/spoiler]
Do spoilers work here?

She could have won.

Does anyone think they synthesized Hillary's voice to do the audiobook?

I want more fake Hillary excerpts. These are gold.

Creative OC, but it screams autismo

IT WAS HER TURN

top kek

Ids bready gud

>Fake

I'm going to buy her book, just to double check all these. I want to believe

I stopped reading the excerpt half way through. Does it get more cancerous?
>on an unrelated note I suddenly feel woozy.