youtube.com/watch?v=d9Xb_PPlRz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Preferably in hell
>all fields

>Where should she pee?
in its diapers like every other retard.

I legit came here to post that

yum!

Call me back in 10 - 15 years. If not a qt3.14 trap by then, and looks like pic related; to the men's room it goes.

And how is this not child abuse?

Dead people don't pee, user.

Kansas City, St. Louis, and Columbia must be purged.

>Where should she pee?
In the gulag

>I've drugged and mutilated my child :^)
>now it's your mess :^)

Why

in the boys room.
just because he put koolaid in his hair and put on a fuzzy owl shirt does not mean he is a girl

In the child protection services bathroom

God what the fuck
Its parents need lining up and shooting on the spot, this is fucking demented

In a gas chamber.

>looks like a man
>talks like man
>DNA like a man
>must be a man

/po/ retardation not even once.

in the urinal

over a bed obongo slept in, obvsly

with pajeets, at this point

reminder that all trannies are mentally ill

until his dick is cut off in the boys room, its that simple.

fucking based leaf

>she

>Where should he pee?
ftfy

On my face

I have a feeling it's mother should be beaten for a week for doing this to her child.

fpbp

> yankee bitch trying to get first post in every thread doesn't count

Don't worry, ten more years of brainwashing, and the boy won't need a bathroom at all, he will be peeing himself involuntarily.

i feel so sad for these children who are getting brainwashed by their parents into this ideology. i wonder what will happen in 10-20 when these children are adults and mostly miserable. what will happen when they realize what their parents did to them? i bet we will see a lot of murder-suicides in those families. hopefully the parents will face criminal trials for child abuse at some point. this is so disgusting

the mens room at the psychiatric hospital, and then his new foster parents house.

God, I live in Columbia and agree 100%

His mom has a lolcow thread, worth checking out.
kiwifarms.net/threads/debi-teter-jackson-trans-parenting-com.26655/

>Owls Wide Shut

A toilet like a human being

In a toilet?

desu theres nothing wrong with having a "gender neutral" bathroom in addition to the 2 gender bathrooms already in existence. pretty much all colleges/universities already have this, it would just be some work to get lower funded schools

parents are always having this dilemma (especially dads) where they feel wrong taking their young daughters into mens bathrooms but also feel wrong going into the girls bathroom with them. granted theres only like a few years (4-7 normally) that children ever need assistance in the bathrooms but its still an awkward time

>More protections for people like her daughter

BUT THEY SAID EVERYONE IS EQUAL?

In the oven.

When he reaches 18 he should sue his parents for child abuse and the authorities for allowing it to happen. And this should become the norm. It would soon stop.

He probably won't. "Puberty blockers" cause memory loss and he's been on them since he was 4.

The compromise is to make all bathrooms unisex. And when I say compromise, I mean the solution that leaves both sides unhappy. Guys now have to deal with gross women shit, women now have to deal with gross guy shit, and trannies stop being special snowflakes.

Everyone's miserable! Problem solved!

On Donald Trump's bed. I hear he likes that sort of thing.

Maybe in time groups will be formed to help such children. Ripe picking for the right type of lawyers.

>transgender 9-year-old

i hope Sup Forums realizes that these decadent fucking cretins are much more destructive to society than a bunch of chimping coons. kill a traitor before an enemy, and a sodomite before anything else.

goddamnit i'm from KC

this girl right here
youtube.com/watch?v=d9Xb_PPlRz8
>never complains
>is always positive
>cheers up her veteran grandfather
>is very humble
>is a farm girl
>has a horrible life

Is so fucking positive and some goddamn tranny has a bitch fit about where they pee and it considered is "actual news".

goddammit

Should pee where it belongs, the disabled bathroom.

If mike shockem pence got to him, he'd be peeing everywhere. Want it or not.

The message is clear...

At home, where nobody can see him until he gets over his little hissy fit.

>youtube.com/watch?v=d9Xb_PPlRz8

omfg I just cleared out my jewtube subs but this shit hits me right in the heart..

I would crusade till I died in a pool of blood for kids like this.

With all these shill threads fucking around we'll have to adapt. We can dig a topic from this post even if it's supposed to be a slide thread. Transgender children should NOT be a treated as transgender because it's disgusting and reprehensible, not to mention completely irresponsible as a parent, to treat hormonal changes in children as a disease. I'm not even convinced of adult transgenders and believe it's a mental illness that should be treated without any kind of surgery or hormone represent pills. But, in all that is decent in this world, how could you be ok with permanently fucking up a child both physically and mentally. These parents deserve to be drawn and quartered, with their heads put on spikes as a warning to any that would do this in our society. Think about that and choke on your shekel you kikeloving shill

lol

>Where should she pee?
in a warm tub of blood, just like all the other trannys

your mouth

This

She is Cute

this. how the fuck is this shit legal.

He can pee in the gas chamber after he becomes a corpse and it comes out

Directly into my chained and straining upturned face!

it should pee at home. if it doesn't fit social norms it should be home schooled.

>tfw KC native and resident
JUST

I am, too. Fucking A. I work off of Front Street, but live close to Truman near Independence. Just when you think it couldn't be more of a shitshow out here.