So Sup Forums, are you on the commies hit list?

So Sup Forums, are you on the commies hit list?

Other urls found in this thread:

policemag.com/channel/patrol/news/2017/09/06/video-banner-calling-for-more-dead-cops-hung-from-ny-overpass.aspx
timesunion.com/local/article/Graffiti-scrawled-on-state-Capitol-9212436.php
kron4.com/2016/09/09/f-your-prisons-found-spray-painted-on-side-of-ny-capitol/
youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo
cfr.org/report/cyberattack-us-power-grid
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/
youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4
nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html
theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what surprises me is nothing in ny, trumps home state

How is tacoma washington not rioting its filled with nothing but niggers

there's activity
policemag.com/channel/patrol/news/2017/09/06/video-banner-calling-for-more-dead-cops-hung-from-ny-overpass.aspx

timesunion.com/local/article/Graffiti-scrawled-on-state-Capitol-9212436.php

kron4.com/2016/09/09/f-your-prisons-found-spray-painted-on-side-of-ny-capitol/

>college towns
>lefty cities
>preaching to choir
>revcom
>barely have producers of sustenance and skilled maintainers of society's infrastructure and functions

None in Texas, f*ck yeah.

Theyre doing it in majority white places.

I'll be comfy in Jew York.

>none in Utah
I fucking love Mormons. They're liberal repellant. Without them this place would be like Colorado by now.

>not fucking with pennsylvania

maybe they're not as stupid as i thought

No. But I am glad I can watch it from a safe distance, here in California it is almost illegal to defend your self, even using marital arts is considered bad.

>not a single one in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, etc.

Weird, huh? It's almost as if they realize we'll them on sight.

I’m safe in somalisota, weird

Both Michigan cities are about 40 minutes away but Im not worried because I have my AK and about 1000 rounds divided between drums and mags waiting.

>maybe they're not as stupid as i thought
The nogs don't want them in phila, the beaners in reading will kill them on sight, and the hicks elsewhere have been looking to exercise castle doctrine for years. They'd chase them queers throught the woods and hunt them like animals.

Nothing in Ohio?
I'm insulted.

What strikes me about this list is these are low-crime areas with a higher percentage of whites. Those two towns in Louisana, for example, neighbor each other and are mostly white. Same goes for the cities in Florida. If this list is legit, they are going after soft-target areas with higher white populations.
t. Southern fag

>Farmington, New Mexico
Honestly, why fucking bother.

No Iowa? Fucking pussies! I thought i'd finally be able to get my hands dirty.

glad im an hour and a half away from the closest one.

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo

I'm willing to bet this is false intel. Either way I'm gonna be ready with my rifle and bugout bag.

There is in Cle. Op list isnt the right list.

The faggots at Refuse fascism dot org has the real list

nope I'm in Delaware :^)

get caleb sharpe in pooper for the pokane one so he can shoot em

>Theyre doing it in majority white places.
Because ANTIFA is a whites only organization.

A lotta things seem to line up here take a look
cfr.org/report/cyberattack-us-power-grid

Spokane*

Lol North Dakota

No but I’m in Windsor across from Detroit so it’s possible those faggots could try something there are a few of the Antifa fucks here.

> Burke, Chespeake, Norfolk, Virginia Beach
so basically the apes are protesting in their lefty safe spaces where there's minimal chance of getting shot by some inebriated redneck

Why Bonners Ferry Idaho? What's so special about? No disrespect I love Idaho it's my home but BF just seems like a pointless place to riot/protest

the town has 48k

its bigger then most areas

Nice feels guy hyde (extra shit looking)

I repeat. Lol North Dakota

Purple Revolution threads for anyone interested in what the "storm" Trump mentioned is most likely about:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/

Predictive programming for the assassination/impeachment of Trump. Take note of any purple motifs that you see.

youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=

youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4

Don't forget the 18$ Billion that Soros donated to his Open Society Foundation. It's connected to the Purple Revolution that he and other enemies of Trump are planning.

>nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html

>theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation

George Soros and Open Society connections:
>discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

Lol Reno. I chilled there for a few years. One of my favorite places in the USA but putting them on this list makes it so obviously a troll. I literally lived in a house with 6+ homosexuals and they all cced.

Fucking Fayettnam and New Bern? Are you fucking kidding? That list is horse shit.

>No NYC
Well fuck, the only reason I like living in New York anymore is the butthurt that goes on everytime theres protests or riots

Of course these neckbeard commie LARPers are to scared to fuck with Indiana Master State.

It has like a population of maybe 3000 haha I mean if you're going off population what about Boise Lewiston Coeur d' Alene or even Moscow? All those places are about 25k plus

This has to be fake. no one is going to care about riots in none of those places in california

>no PA

>Carlsbad
what the fuck
ISIS wants to hit us
NK wants to nuke us
Antifia wants to strike us
fucking hell, even the Japs wanted to balloon bomb us

What the fuck did we ever do?

>Colton Washington

It's like they just threw darts at the board haha

Is a place called "Bonners Ferry" not suffering enough?

>Orland Park, IL
It's literally nothing, no one actually knows where this place is

>Living in LA
>Doesn't own a gun
I'm just gonna sit at my door with a spoon. this will be good training, because I wont even have any spoons in the UK.

I thought Philly had an Antifa chapter.

Maybe they cucked out, kek

thank goodness my state isnt even on the list

>Colorado Springs
That's a major military city, and I don't foresee that going well. Just do it kike central Denver where there are more people.

because niggers don't actually care about politics, just looting, and there won't be good looting until the 3rd day or so

What State is that?

My state (MO) isn't even on it. Not sure if I'm insulted or not.

5 places in VA and it's mostly nigger infested coastal towns

Literally nothing of value can be lost

Minot, ND? lol, good luck. yeah goy, lets fucks with the only nuclear air force in the country.

I would love to see Antifa try something near military neighborhoods. We have been waiting for this type of “or Domestic” for a long time

V/r,
A SOF Officer at Bragg.

>Solvang, California

Antifa really wants to fuck with the last white city in California huh

Mormons are good people.

FAKE
AND
GAY

>college towns
>lefty cities
>preaching to choir
>revcom
>barely have producers of sustenance and skilled maintainers of society's infrastructure and functions

>And Fayetteville, NC
>Right by Fort Bragg

What in the fuck are they thinking?

>destroying their own liberal shitholes

I'm okay with this.

From what I gathered earlier, Antifa are even bigger looser than us.

> New Mexico reporting in

We have guns, no worries.

It's Carl, he's bad

The only thing near Manchester, CT is UConn... it's a tiny rural town.... I'm born and raised in CT and have never even heard of Barkhamstead... upon searching for it it has a population of 3,000.

Antifa is confirmed scrawny twig armed liberals with nothing going on in their lives. If they had balls they would try rioting in one of the shithole cities in CT like Bridgeport where they'd get pinned down and raped by the 'opressed'.

no bus stop in my town. not worried at all.

I’m going to love watching some 82nd Dudes with PTSD run over anyone blocking a road in a protest

Probably looser too.

Weird they aren't 'protesting' in Indiana where more guns are owned than the population of the state.

What difference does it make if I was?

Half and half...some are the nicest most respectable people I know others are just snobby and rude who think they are better

IF THEY COME TO VIRGINIA BEACH THEYRE GONNA FACE SOME RUSSIAN FISTS!!!111!!!!1!1!

Michigan: Lake Orion (population 2000) the police are literally on a first-name basis with everyone in the town. Good luck with that ANTIFA.

Dearborn Heights. 69% Mudslime. They will have nothing of that ANTIFA shit. They will literally behead you if you act up in their area. It is a no-go zone.

>NEED SUGGESTIONS
>NEED SUGGESTIONS
>NEED SUGGESTIONS

Let's say some user lived in perhaps the smallest, and /definitely/ the most right-wing town/county on this list. Holy shit. What could be done for lulz?

Tip: there will probably be a total of 5 ppl in attendance

only 1 in georgia in the middle of bumfucknowhere so im comfy. really shocked they didnt pick atlanta

>Florida: Places that don't matter

>tfw no bloomington, minnesota

dearborn heights and lake orion?

sounds more like a skate fag meet up

My city is not on the list, but I believe the department of sanitation is securing all trash cans.
When will the fear mongering end? These garbage men have enough to worry about what with the flies and what not.

Merritt Is FL is home to NASA,

Military exercises spotted on cocoa beach over the weekend.

If you look, at murder rates of Cocoa FL by population density. Property value gap in MI. ect

On paper it looks like something could happen.

(((Their))) problem is everyone owns and gun on the island and they ain't going out like that.

God bless Texas

There's probably too many guns around for them to feel safe with fucking with people.

Shit. I'm surrounded by the hordes. Time to prep for when the shit hits the fans.

>Bonners Ferry, Spokane, Colton, Cheney, and Spokane
Whoever picked these places are going to end up dead, lots of people in Eastern Washington / Northern Idaho want to skull fuck antifa people.

>conspicuously absent
Hi haters :^)

614, u?

This. I'd like to see them try this in bigger cities like Tampa/St. Pete/Orlando. The towns they're hitting are pretty suburban whitebread. They're probably doing it so they don't get any pushback from niggers and rednecks. Gotta go bother the geriatrics I guess.

Colorado Springs, I'd like to see them try and get away with it here, we have a very high military population.

Anyone else here in NE Florida? Middleburg , FL does not make any sense to me. I thought that was a small redneck conservative town.

Nothing in Racine Wisconsin? Pedo Capital so what gives, a distraction?

Hey fuck you. I live near 4of 5 places in Florida.

no where near me

>Farmington, NM

lol wtf

None in Ohio? *saddened sigh*

reporting in bro. It's covering the entire clay/saint John area.

Jacksonville bro here.

This 100%.

Wait
Maybe they're choosing places where they actually WILL get attacked to appear to be the victim

The only state on that list that borders you is Michigan, and nobody gives a fuck about that shit hole of a region.
Your pansy asses are nestled safe and sound, why are you bragging?

>Farmington

Attacked by who, drunk Navajos?

>no texas
what did they mean by this