I really really really like this image

i really really really like this image

It's a good image.
>Yukinon a cute

Does anyone else feel like a character leaves them behind when they actually have sex in a series?

You sound like a virgin user

Me too user

Get out normie.

/redditninethousand/ die and enter gehenna

Both of you kill yourself and fuck off back to your respective containment boards or sites

It's kinda sad that most people will never discover Kare Kano.

greatest romance anime of all time

a shame it ended so abruptly

Do you mind if I save this image?

Out. Now

Why are all of the releases for this series so bad?

Kare Kano>Eva

Rights issues
Author and anno had a falling out

So they mastered the DVDs bad because they couldn't get the rights to make them look good?

I don't know shit about the technicals but that was the reason they had a crap source.

Shamed to admit I never got into it or Nadia.
Is the manga worth a read over the anime? Or the anime only? Or both?

The anime is way better than the manga. The manga is just a standard shoujo drama but the anime has Gainax's touch. It turned into a somewhat deep character analysis and then it gets sprinkled with genius comedy.

The problem is that it ends so abruptly, so you'll probably be forced to continue reading the manga. Which is ok to find out what happens to the characters and who fugs who.

Eat a dick, kknj is the pinnacle of shoujo manga.

No one is going to stop you but I shall avenge OP if you do.

At what point does it stop?

It stops fairly early in the manga. I don't remember exactly but i think it's around volume 5 where the manga has like 16.

DADA

the teeth girl

What?

The last episode is the pinnacle of anime

Oh is this the series which Anno got kicked out of the anime production by some angry af mangaka so the story made a sudden 180ยบ mid-way through it?
Never quite understood that. I had to double check if I was still watching the same thing.

I got bored of this manga after about 10 chapters. When does it get good?

Yes. The mangaka was literally jelous of Anno and how he elevated her work.