4 HOURS 35 MINUTES 28 SECONDS UNTIL DRUMPY IS ARRESTED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

4 hours and a lack of math past that and OP will still be full of shit

I sure hope so. Any excuse to revolt and finally hang all the leftists from lamp posts.

arrested for breaking which law(s)?

If by Trump you mean the Podesta Group, you’re right.

>law
>almost 2018
What world do you live in? in this world, at this time, laws are a meme from the past..

i ask again.
arrested for breaking which law(s)?

Collusion

This

treason baka

You can't indict a sitting President dumbfuck. Impeachment via congress is the only way.

Trump cannot be impeached for anything that happened prior to him being elected, learn the law...

>Collusion
with whom?

The Russians, and Wikileaks(agent of the Kremlin). Basically drumfpy was Putins cockholster for the past few years.

Do you really think there will ever be a conservative uprising? The right severely lacks the infrastructure and motivation to rise up, IMO. Sad, but true. Also, majority lives on the countryside, which makes it even harder to assemble any reasonable force. Some towns in Bumfuck, KY might actually fall into the hands of "insurgents", but that's basically the extent I'm expecting. Fat, lazy, law-abiding citizens who have their jobs, their families, their TV dinner and mobility scooter to worry about.
Not that the left is in much better shape, but they are more motivated, and more importantly, better organized and financed, also they are already concentrated in the population centers with the administrative power.
Even if Hillary Clinton together with the CIA and some assorted Dems walk right into the Oval Office and shoot Trump in the face, I would expect an uprising as much as I'd expect it in Sweden, Germany, the UK, France or any other Western nation that is getting destroyed right before the eyes of its citizens who do nothing but a few rather limp-wristed protests.
It sounds harsh, and I'd like nothing more than to be proven wrong, but I don't see much potential for a real revolution happening. At least not on the right, not compared to the potential of another Soros' operated "color revolution", that's actually something they could pull off, and be it only due to exactly these reasons: infrastructure, money, motivation. And the globalists behind these have plenty of experience by now.
The right desperately needs some financing and NGO's that could be used to build such infrastructures and networks. And even then it will be hard to organize.

IT'S FINALLY HER TURN!!!!!!!

Is the average Sup Forums user old enough to have watched Hey Arnold?

Not that it's a super old show but the majority of Sup Forums is full of teenagers

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

>mfw It's fucking nothing

>Is the average Sup Forums user old enough to have watched Hey Arnold?
My kids were watching that shit. I hated Arnold's head, and the whole show is shit. Would rather have did Ren and Stimpy, but the wife hated it.

You have to assume so many things that aren't so for that statement to make any sense.

nigger they arent arresting him at 11pm

audio of the president expressing desires to collude with russia behind the US citizen's back:

youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE

This is a slide thread. This is the one you should be in.

>The Russians, and Wikileaks
that was the democrats, kid.

>Trump impeached
>Pence comes to power
>Hangs all degenerates
Idk anons I like this idea

>The right severely lacks the infrastructure and motivation to rise up, IMO
what even is opsec bro

KEK you won't do shit except cry on here as usual

>Trump is putins bitch
>Putin mad at trump for 9 months

ok

>inb4 Trump isn't arrested

>Unironically believing kek will not do anything about it

>Vice president looks homicidal towards fags
>If Trump gets axed, Pence gets the throne
A good deterrent is a good deterrent.

Fuck off. Leftists would scatter like roaches if you disrupted their wifi. We already saw how thirsty Antifa is for blood and that they were willing to slaughter black lives matter protesters to sate it. The right has nothing to fear.

K good riddance