One Piece

Spoilers are out.

Chapter title is "I lived under your crap-roof." (Sanji's word in chapter 68)

In the cover, Straw Hats are drawing an eyebrow on Ryo-san's bounty poster. Ryo-san is a protagonist of Kochikame.

Sanji's family are eating breakfast. Judge says that World Government will deprive them of the right to attend Reverie when Germa becomes Big Mom's subordinate. But he is glad that Germa will obtain a greater power.

Niji provokes Sanji. Ichiji and Niji (and Reiju?) were sometimes talking about how it would be funny if Sanji had died a dog's death.

Sanji tells Niji not to leave his plate of food unfinished, but Niji says that the food is sticky and horrendous. Sanji calls him "foolish prince” who doesn't even know the preciousness of food and labor in cooking.

Niji throws the plate to the head chef Cosette, but Sanji stops it.

Sanji "Are you going to injure woman's face!!?"

He eats the food fallen from the plate. He praises the food made by Cosette, which makes her shed tears with joy.

Niji gets enraged and intends to kick Sanji in the face, but Judge stops him for the wedding.

Cosette is blown away by the wind pressure of Niji's kick. Ichiji says that Sanji is disgrace for Vinsmoke.

Sanji is pissed off and yells that those who can't respect food and beat women and Royals that don't care about their subordinate are all against his aesthetics.
Judge replies that Royals have their own aesthetics as well.

Judge brings the pic of Zeff. He wonders if Sanji received bad influence from him. Judge says if Sanji doesn't obey him, Zeff will be killed.

Sanji is shocked and recalls the days he spent in Baratie.

After breakfast, Sanji found Cosette lying in blood in the castle. Yonji appears and takes Sanji to Niji.

In the segregated facilities in depths of the castle, Sanji finds Germa soldiers in capsules filled with liquid.

Oda's comment on Kochikame ending:
"I can't help crying. Akimoto-sensei is now free!! He is FREE!!!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5AbiEIZ4JVk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First page is out.

spoilers have been out you dumb nigger

Sabo? This is ZEHAHAHAHAHAHA got Epic BTFO year of *The SanjixJack is jobber threw the note you only need 3 sparrow sized next nakama happened this chapter do your best to appreciate I'm strong too, son

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

My favorite shitpost is back

It sounds like a Zou-level countershitpost, you need to upgrade it with the new forced shitty shitposts, like the "oda dicksucker" one

What's pic_related's name then?

>non canon
ODA ALLOWED THAT?!

Who?

Holy shit this is the lamest chapter ever

What would you like Robin to do you?

I love SanjixNami lots and lots.

Well, there goes my expectation for OPGOLD.

Spawn her pussy on my hand so I could have sex with her while simply jacking off.

>Yonji appears and takes Sanji to Niji
Yonji confirmed for helping Sanji.
Yonji will marry pudding so Sanji can leave.

Screencap this

Take me on an excavation as her assistant.

Archaeology is the comfiest shit when you don't run into anything cursed.

He can cook, abusive to women and is weak. She said she wants someone better then sanji not the down grade version

Lyingfag I know you're in here so you never told me how my disinterest in the vinsmokes shows that I don't like sanji?

Is Robin gifted?

I'd say she's the handjob queen.

>He cant cook
Thats why she can
>Abusive to women
uh no. thats ichiji and niji.
Yonji is Sanji 2.0 with women, he will be sweet to her, thats what she likes
>weak
He is stronger than pudding, thats all that matters
YUP I CAN ALREADY TELL ODA WILL DO THIS.
YONJI WILL MARRY PUDDING SO SANJI CAN GET OUT OF THIS.

Screencap

This will happen soon

How the fuck you are almost always the first poster? Do you wait for a new One Piece thread all day?

> at water seven, robin is forced to quit her friends to go at Enies lobby to prevent the CP9 from killing Luffy and the crew
> at zou, sanji is forced to quit his friends to go at whole cake island to prevent Germa 66 from killing Zeff and the Baratie crew

wow, oda is such a hack. after doing Alabasta 2.0 with Dressrosa and Vivi 2.0 with Rebecca or Ace 2.0 with Sabo Oda is still recycling his older arcs and is rewriting them with less quality.

kek

Cute!

No need to samefag.

Do you not?

But sanji cooking is one of the things she liked. Yonji clearly isn't a 2.0 yeah he was crazy over Nami but that still doesn't mean he won't hit her. He has no moral code just like his two older brothers, who he apparently looks up to and seem to follow. Yeah he's stronger then pudding but he was one shotted by sanji meaning he's super weak. He can't even take her out in the new world since people like sheep head will be able to beat him

Ha.

>guan pis

>headcanon: the post
So you are delusional,
Trust me Yonji will marry pudding. Something like that will go down.

>In the segregated facilities in depths of the castle, Sanji finds Germa soldiers in capsules filled with liquid.
This plus pic related makes me think the brothers are clones of some sort and Sanji was the defective one (eyebrows) and that's why his life has been terrible.

reiju will marry pudding

Clones of who though?

HA. Oda doesnt have the balls. He will marry Yonji to pudding in my opinion

Reiju

user you thinking she will marry yonji is just as delusional.

Here's Sanji's fate foreshadowed from chapter 493.

>
>Here's Sanji's fate foreshadowed from chapter 493.
Forgot the image.

What he will die

Nvm I get what you meant I miss read it

Not before he impregnates Nami.
Unless she is already pregnant since they were alone in Zou and on the Sunny.
If she is then yeah he will die this arc.
Nami was sleeping during the day on Zou, so yeah Sanji probably got her pregnant already.

Gotta ask again: Do we know whose powers are these crows Sabo is riding from?

No, we don't.

You mean not before he gives pudding some swirly brow triclops baby.

Thanks user

Please help me clear my confusion, user.
If Baccarat strokes your dick, would it be considered as lucky or unlucky?

Lucky if she finishes you, unlucky if she leaves you with blue balls.

Flashback?

>mfw patiently waiting for Bonney to join

>Nesquik poops

Guys, guys! If you eat this, the chapter will come quicker!

>eating a poison mushroom for a nothing happens chapter.
Yeah naw I'm good

>After breakfast, Sanji found Cosette lying in blood in the castle.

Hey NIJI!

One week before you DIE!

I don't feel like checking and don't care if i'm called an idiot

is this pic edited?

I remember Carrot being flatter

Implying jobji will actually do anything.

Sorry, wrong pic.

>Admiral Maynard

What did he mean by this?

I really miss Panda. The fuckups were occasionally hilarious

Friendly reminder that marine captain maynard killed Black beard

He was a lieutenant.

>early chapter they said

Another fun fact: Blackbeard's bounty was £150. Oruc Reis, the guy Urouge is named after, was worth £300.

I am saving this picture with that filename.

It will be a early chapter.
We will get pics tonight and chapter tomorrow morning.

>To the fire you bastards!

Does anyone have the "go fly a kite kid" version of this page?

So wait is this Oda's new strategy to work and please his fans while using his time for his schedule breaks?

Take a break whenever there's an early release coming up?

I forgot what a cutie Dellinger was. Would be his foot-worship bitch.

I found this while going through my One Piece folder. What other crackpot theories have warmed out hearts over the years?

>Week 28868736863 with a filler chapter

fag hand asshole does have the same jaw thing, but whos that on the left?

youtu.be/5AbiEIZ4JVk

It's Morgan's original character design that never got used.

Yonji confirmed as a the one brother that's going to redeem himself (maybe Reijuu as well).

He's marrying Pudding, too.

Go eat shit

And the historic Blackbeards "reign" was two years, until he died....

Why is this guy famous again?
>Bartholomew Roberts commandeered 411 ships during his career and the guy who gets his name is Kuma

So, are we going to ignore the fact that Dragon is the Kony2012 of the One Piece world?
Nigga has his own child army.

Yes, and?

I believe he har been romanticised for being quite a character, relying on voluntary crewmen, not hurting prisoners and being unable to sette with a royal pardon. Also a mystery man with cheeky fear-tactics

Duval is Krieg

Duval was also Arlong, Morgan and T-Bone.

Speaking of Morgan, I was actually rewatching East Blue in HD last night, got to admit it was really comfy back then
>Luffy's dinghy
>post-Morgan Shells Island (pic related)
>Nami hasn't even been named, she's just mystery girl robbing everyone in sight
>fucking BUGGY seems like some far-off threat

I'm pretty sure Sanji will marry Pudding after Luffy becomes pirate king and he finds the all blue and that Big Mom will agree to put off the marriage for now, probably after Sanji shows his love for her protecting her in some way, or the opposite.

Why are you retards all so sure he won't marry Pudding?

>Cracker got offscreen'd

There is no such thing as offscreen paneling, haki simply skips time and space.

You know what this arc needs? A real threat. Cut the bullshit with this whole "Zeff will be dead if you don't obey". We know it's not going to happen.

Well then, MAKE IT HAPPEN ODA. SURPRISE US MOTHERFUCKER. Big Mom is known for cutting the heads of people? She is said to be extremely dangerous and sadistic??

Well DO IT FAGGOT. I want to see Zeff's head or Patty or Carne's head. Now that would be a good twist and this arc would finally get interesting.

But no, we are still going to stick with this boring formula, nothing is going to happen because Oda is a fucking hack.

I'm pretty sure Sanji will marry Viola after Luffy becomes pirate king and he finds the all blue and that King Riku will agree to put off the marriage for now, probably after Sanji shows his love for her protecting her in some way, or the opposite.

Why are you retards all so sure he won't marry Viola?

I'm pretty sure Sanji will marry Nami after Luffy becomes pirate king and he finds the all blue and that Big Mom will agree to put off the marriage for now, probably after Sanji shows his love for her protecting her in some way, or the opposite.

Why are you retards all so sure he won't marry Nami?

I'm pretty sure Sanji will marry Carrot after Luffy becomes pirate king and he finds the all blue and that Wanda will agree to put off the marriage for now, probably after Sanji shows his love for her protecting her in some way, or the opposite.

Why are you retards all so sure he won't marry Carrot?

I'd marry Carrot.

I'm pretty sure Sanji will marry a mermaid after Luffy becomes pirate king and he finds the all blue and that Neptune will agree to put off the marriage for now, probably after Sanji shows his love for her protecting her in some way, or the opposite.

Why are you retards all so sure he won't marry a mermaid?

>it's a flashback episode

CARROT JOIN STRAW HATS NOW YOU CUTE PIECE OF SHIT

>tumblr
>tumblr nose
carrot a shit

>carrot a shit