Brit/pol/ - Jonathan Bowden Edition

>Man kicked out of university for espousing religious beliefs online
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-41777339

>PETER HITCHENS: Finally the BBC says it is guilty...of not being left-wing enough!
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5028025/BBC-says-guilty-not-left-wing-enough.html

>Heathrow probe after 'security files found on USB stick'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41792995

>Nuclear Sub Sailors sacked after "cocaine fueled party" and "affairs"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41786237

>Crime Soaring, But Arrests Fall by 48 Per Cent as Police Focus on ‘Hate Crime’
breitbart.com/london/2017/10/27/crime-soaring-arrests-fall-48-per-cent-police-focus-hate-crime/

>NHS pressured our kids to change sex:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5027927/NHS-pressured-kids-change-sex.html

>Revealed: How prostitutes in one English city sell their bodies for less than a meal deal - as sex workers blame influx of Eastern Europeans for pushing down prices
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5027227/Prostitutes-English-city-sell-bodies-4.html

>'Onwards, Christian Soldiers' banished from Remembrance Sunday event over concerns it will offend non-Christians
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/27/onwards-christian-soldiers-banished-remembrance-sunday-event/

>Britain's real hate crime scandal
spectator.co.uk/2016/08/the-real-hate-crime-scandal/

>Gove apologizes for "crude weinstein joke"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/28/michael-gove-sparks-outrage-harvey-weinstein-joke-today-programme/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b09d5nk2/louis-theroux-talking-to-anorexia
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/03/why-people-with-no-religion-are-projected-to-decline-as-a-share-of-the-worlds-population/
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/05/12/charted-the-religions-that-make-the-most-babies/?utm_term=.d9edbb88249a
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5029877/Tories-dirty-dossier-REVEALED.html
spectator.co.uk/2015/06/2067-the-end-of-british-christianity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

germans out

First for spending 8+ hours a day on Brit/pol/ like based WN

>interview for new M&S opening near me soon
>dont want the job
>parents going to kick me out of the house if I don't get one
>don't feel like I can physically get out of bed 3 days a week because of depression
I'll feel better when I get a job, right?

(Reposting)
Lads I just got one of those robotic vacuum cleaners and I need to give him (yes him) a name.

What's a quintessentially British name I can give him?
Not Mohammad for Ahmed or any of that retarded shit.

Just learnt that are greatest ally has a pajeet PM

Forgot pic

Britain has job openings again?

Thank god that Trump got you guys out of the EU and got elected.

Oliver

New Theroux
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b09d5nk2/louis-theroux-talking-to-anorexia

What's this then?

Mate according to 4plebs your the 23rd highest posting tripcunt under your old trip, and the 4th highest for brit/pol/

there's nothing wrong with anti-aryanism
nothing wrong with it at all

whats a way to watch the new theroux episodes without mummysoldiers coming through my door?

First rule of politics is to sort your life out before getting involved. You need that job, your mental wellbeing depends on it. Forget your parents, you're doing this to make yourself a better person. Do something productive like putting an outfit together for the interview.

Postlethwaite

Christianity is dying, and good riddance. What do we replace it with? Esoteric Hinduism? Definitely feels like we're in the middle of Kali Yuga.

Pirate Bay or VPN?

Fatima

And?

I don't pretend I have a wife and children, I don't pretend I have a '9 to 5' so to speak, I don't pretend I do not post on here way more than I should.

Shit back when I was drugsposting I probably made 1,000 posts in just a month.

2,000*

How do you actually get money?

Because it's umpty thousand worthless shitposts.

What a fool you are. I'm a god, how can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No shitpost or moderation can work in this place. Come, lay down your tripcode, it is not too late for my mercy.

HIM
I like it but let's see what else we can get.

>drugsposting I probably made 1,000 posts in just a month.
>3 posts per day

Wow must've been some hard shit you were on

Nooooo, don't get him started...

Hassan

>hard shit
>full of shit
Ftfy

Might as well name him fucking stormzy will all your shitty suggestions

>I'm a god
No you're not, and there's only one God.

>quick maths
H O L D T I G H T A S N E E

fucking anonymongs

I'm going to name my kid stormzy skepta [my surname]

one of them daddy's trust fund kiddos innit

it's deeper than that but if I try to explain people will sperg out

Pic related

Sorry 6 posts per day

I didn't catch that you changed it to 2000 before I posted

>1000 posts in a month
>3 posts per day

The absolute state of y*nk math(s)

Nah..Woodhouse is too common. Plus archer went to shit

> not doing research into the which the least visited and most provincial games workshop is in the country and putting everything on that

come on

Maths is hard.

Everyday man's on the block, smoke trees

Christians are deluded idiots.

Whatever

3.33333333 posts per day

You're not supposed to round binary actions numbnuts

>Christian
>Degenerate pot head

Worthless hypocrite.

See your girl in the park, that girl is a uckers

Mate if you want to save your country you're going to have to do a lot better than working behind the till at M&S.

Don't get me wrong, it's a start but you need to push yourself to achieve greatness later down the line.

I'm worth more than your entire family is but go on.

How many days in a month do you lads have exactly?

333 apparently

When are they going to force gay/lesbian couples into strictly?

>Christianity is dying
That's not true. Christianity is growing worldwide, particularly in countries like China. In the West, Christians are the only demographic with replacement fertility. We actually have a higher birthrate than muslims.

>Amish birthrate: 7.7 children per woman
>Evangelical Christian birthrate: 3.4 children per woman
>Muslim birthrate: 3.1 children per woman
>Atheist/irreligious: 1.7 children per woman
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/03/why-people-with-no-religion-are-projected-to-decline-as-a-share-of-the-worlds-population/

>Mormon can expect to make 3.4 babies in his or her lifetime. Jews, Catholics, and most flavors of Protestantism have fertility rates ranging from 2 to 2.5. At the low end of the baby-making spectrum you've got atheists, with 1.6 kids, and agnostics, who average only 1.3.
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/05/12/charted-the-religions-that-make-the-most-babies/?utm_term=.d9edbb88249a

It's the new york state of mind you greasy cunt.

28-31

I see more merit in native European religion than in Christianity. It's a fucking con. And all you bloated impotent middle aged buffoons have fell more it. Weak.

>highest tax bracket
Don't think so desert cultist faggot.

Balmaha boatyard.

Let's see who the one true God sides with.

First person to post the uncensored document here will receive 0.00000000000001 bitcoin from me.

Absolute fucking state of me lads, finally get my life sorted and in order, have a baby on the way and getting married in August, and i've just realised i'm bent as fuck and in love with my shitskin co-worker.
And he's not even gay so i've wasted it all. I have no fucking clue what to do. I feel so bad for my fiancee, she doesn't deserve this. Just sat here getting drunk.

You're not holding millies cash right now my little man, don't talk reccy.

I don't go to church and I don't believe in God, but I don't go around insulting those that do (anymore).

And 3 posts a day * 30 days is ?

I was raised Catholic, and like you I was an ignorant cunt.

>I don't go to church and I don't believe in God
You will once you reach your late teens.

>bait

Fuck Europe. We're English. Let me teach you about British religion. Celtic paganism was abolished and wiped out in Britain, Spain, and France by the pagan Romans. The British Isles have not had an ancestral religion since then, and there is no way to revive it, because druidism was an esoteric religion transmitted orally and the Romans killed all the druids. The first Christian Roman Emperor, Constantine the Great, was proclaimed emperor by his army at York (Eboricum).

After the Romans left, Christianity spread throughout the British Isles via Ireland through the monasteries. By the time the Anglo Saxons invaded, Britain had been completely, peacefully, willingly Christianised, and within 100 years, the Anglo Saxon minority had been assimilated and converted to Christianity. England was unified into a nation state for the first time by the White Anglo Saxon Protestant (the English have always been Protestants) Alfred the Great. Our national head of state is also the head of our national church to this day.

As long as there has been an England, it has been White Anglo Saxon Protestant. There is no such thing as non-Christian English culture. You cannot separate the history and destiny of England from Christianity. Within a single generation of secularisation, the greatest, noblest, most human race earth has ever bred has degenerated and is now facing white genocide. Christians are the only ones holding the nation together. The only demographic with replacement fertility and voting right. If we die, the nation dies. If we survive, there will always be an England.

Wow, that'll be enough to buy a yacht in a couple of years!

Lads I just called some Americans apocalypse-prepping-larpers in a thread and ran out again, how mad's that

>t. /biz/
The fucking state of that board, it's just bitcoin discussion.

Look at this condescending prick. You're just a degenerate looking for some atonement, yet you still indulge in shitty behaviour.

delet dis

You are still an ignorant cunt.

>Evangelical Christian
You mean nogs

>You're just a degenerate looking for some atonement
No.

You want to keep this discussion going then stop baiting and answer me.

fag

>not having dedicated warehouses in eastern europe farming crypto
shiggy

No, I was. Confirmed and everything. It's all a scam, but do what makes you happy. Just don't except rational people to respect you.

Stop baiting you absolute spastic.

does anyone itt know how magnets work?

>not using aws
>farming not mining

Your so full of shit I bet your eyes are brown

>the English have always been protestants
Again with the lies, FUCK YOU. They were Catholics first you cunt. Either way, we are European whether you like it or not.

What did everyone do with their weekends?
>killed a pheasant (with my car)
>killed a fox (with a .22)
>killed some clays (with a shotgun)
>killed some moonshine
>acquired a machete
Country life is comfy as fuck.

Something to do with charged particles

Fuck off Christfag globalist piece of shit I couldn't give a fuck if your shitty religion is growing in China.

Lads, any thoughts on how to improve London? With London lost, I'm working on putting together an email to Amber Rudd on giving the police more training, and focusing less on hate speech and more on genuine violence, without fear of being called racist.
If you have any suggestions, I'm listening.

>fucking magnets
Gravity

I'm talking about Christianity in the UK. Unfortunately, despite the impressive birth rates, the cultural side isn't being transmitted between generations.

spectator.co.uk/2015/06/2067-the-end-of-british-christianity/

>not having wagies do it for you
Wanna know how I know you're poor?

How many more times are we going to have this exact same discussion?

Accidentally test fire a trident missile at it

>an email to Amber Fudd
I doubt this will have any outcome or if it does it won't be positive.