What the hell, kurwa? Stop invading anglo countries

What the hell, kurwa? Stop invading anglo countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poles_in_the_United_Kingdom
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off Mongol they're welcome here

Polish American here.

Jesteś zazdrosny.

polish scum are everywhere, it's a plague

Kontrolujemy ten burdel, francuska dziwko. Zacznij się polskiego uczyć, bo nie będziesz koranu jak jakis kebab napierdalać, ale Mickiewiczem sypać.

That's 2.78% of Canada's population

Puisque chacun doit parler sa langue nationale, allons-y. Je ne comprends rien à ton dialecte arriéré et affreusement laid.

Poles are cute.

The founding fathers invited us.

most live in chicago...I hate poles. fuck you germany and russain you had one fukken job. now the poles are worst than the roach

which should die 1st the pole, the roach or the spic

well they usually work as prostitutes here

No poles in Spain. Although, from what i´ve seen in Britan i´d say Sup Forums is the only place where polish migrants are wellcome.

Yeah I'd rather get invaded by Muslims and Niggers

hope u get your wish

>live in chicago
>hate poles instead of niggers

You belong on a cross.

I'm a polish American from Chicago but I have no idea about my polish heritage, in fact I barely even understand my grandparents. Where do I start? How do I embrace Polska?

fuck you mother fucker
t. grandpa was a proud polish-american war vet who died on a grenade for his fellow soldiers to live

get drunk on vodka and beat up a gay guy with a plunger

stop been mean to me you faggot

I prefer no invasion to take place in France, whether they are slavs or muslims is not the question: they are strangers and inferiors

You both can start writing national adjectives with capital letter. It's jarring.

I thought Chicago was 90% nigger ridden violent warzone

It's all because poland cannot into space.

Based Polack rebel military advisor.

Eat sausage, drink Polish beer or cheap American "beer", and start a plumbing/roofing/siding business.

poles are the master race now anglo cuck faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo

Great, will do. I also already have an adidas sweat suit. Does it matter that I'm half Mexican? My mom is from the white part of Mexico if that helps

Italians are 5% of my country

i like polish americans, they make spaghetti with sausage and doesn't afraid of anything

nope the poles outnumber the blacks 2 to 1

Dear anglos.
Since you are cucks, we are taking over.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poles_in_the_United_Kingdom

Somebody has to.

You are a jew

I want my polish gf/wife and I WANT HER NOW GODDAMNIT!

"German" Americans are like a quarter of the US' white population. Fourth Reich in the US.

Half taco is OK, just add "-ski" to the end of your last name and you are good to go. Buena suerte, Señor Gonzaleski.

fuck off mongrel