Post Nepnep navels

I love Nepgear!

bestiality is not allowed here

I do too!

HERE WE GO!
GOOD TO GO!

Go back to /nepgen/

But dominance and bondage is?
Who are YOU to pick other people's fetishes?

I am a Goddess you filthy hick

Buran the cutest nepper

Is Nep on the spectrum?

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT

No you are not. This is a Goddess.

I want to hug Nepgear.

its just your wank fantasy

Please stop posting this. The face is terrifying.

SLOW AND PAINFUL RAPE

No. It is a fact.

That is the point.

I want to hug you.

I want to purge Uncleans in name of Nepgear!

Nepgear-sama for President of Gamindustri!!!

I want to hug you and Nepgear at the same time.

/Nepgen/ is a weird place.

indeed she is

Post lewd neps!

I WANT TO LICK BLANC'S ANUS

How lewd?

Just enough user, just enough.

>womb tattoos
>not erotic
What are you? Gay?

I also saw this on twitter.
I know who you are.

Why does this series need threads on three different boards up at the same time? it's probably the same people in all of them.

The neptunia threads on Sup Forums are nice.

same reason touhou and kancercole can do the same shit

Touhou threads on Sup Forums get deleted unless they dicuss how a 2hu anime would look like. Usually they get deleted even then.

Cirno threads are an exception because Cirno is a universal meme.

You mean two franchises with significant followings compared to an obscure JRPG series that's even less popular in Japan than it is here because it's synonymous with garbage?

>stop liking what I don't like
0/10

Nep however is an anime and it has several manga. 2hu will never get its own animu broadcasted on Tokyo MX.

Once upon a time I thought Neptune was limited to cute and the lewd was all on Purple Heart.

Compelling arguments have forced me to reevaluate this position.

>Nep however is an anime and it has several manga

Neither of which are ever discussed in these threads because they are garbage, and that's after implying a anime tie-in is sufficient for something to be on Sup Forums.

Purple Heart is actually really cute.
Nepster is lewd as fuck at times.

>Check it out, Nepgear!

>and that's after implying a anime tie-in is sufficient for something to be on Sup Forums.
you funny

People discussed it here before then, the mods just refuse to implement a touhou rule for them.

if some P2W trash can get a GENERAL before it even became an anime then nep sure as hell can have (almost)daily threads

>Nep
>lewd

everytime I do it makes me laugh.

The point is that neither of them should have threads here and they should both fuck off. Senran is the exact same shit, daily threads in Sup Forums and a general in /vg/ but apparently they need threads here too, so all 40 of them can have the exact same conversation they're having in two other threads here as well.

>exact same conversation
bullshit. This is the only thread about turtles after Nep's peaches. I was in the other threads. btw, womb tattoo has not been talked about over Sup Forums or /nepgen/ yet today.

forgot pic.

>so all 40 of them can have the exact same conversation they're having in two other threads here as well.
How fucking sad is your life that people talking about something they like in multiple places, without even breaking any rules, upsets you so much? Do you really dont;t have better threads to visit, or do you just refresh the catalog every 5 minutes to see if someone posted nep/senran/something-you-dont-like

>Nep
>Lewd at all

Not possible, she does have a great butt though.

What did you expect of him? He sounds as if he's that infamous barneyfag, except he's been triggered by Neptunia instead of mlp.

>and it has several manga

So does 2hu though. I think discussion of those manga should be allowed on Sup Forums.

That Nepgear design is beyond lewd.
What the fuck are they doing? She's almost bottomless.

It's way overdesigned. Not by Tsunako. this Urimo is going overboard imo.

Making her the slut she was always supposed to be, now Blanc on the other hand, looks just a little bit lewder than normal WH, and she remains cute

Why do they even bother putting anything there? Just get right to the point.

I want her to sit in my lap while she's playing vidya, wriggling excitedly and completely unaware of the effect she's having on me.

turtle dicks are the length of their body

nop

>slutgear

I hope you are devoted anons, who have their gospels always with you.

>Not looking at the filename
>Not knowing this was posted on /nepgen/ eariler

Look at this nep

shit taste

Neps are pure, filthy 3D Jews looking to make some jap shekels off of roneryfags are not canon.

Nepgear watched too much Bahamut and thought the cute engineer girl's tramp stamp was really cool, and Nepgear likes giant robots and drills too so why not get one?

Is that maid in the first panel supposed to be Sakuya? Those braids really make it look like her.

Most likely. The artist likes to throw in characters from other franchies into his comics.

See

>putting D.Va into the overdimension

D-don't bully Mercy
she's REALLY STRONG you know!

This thread is weird

How so? This is very normal to me.

Please point out what is weird to (You)

All the role playing and over attachment to fictional characters

Lurk more. This is Sup Forums you're on. If you can't handle the shitstorm that you're about to brew up, I suggest you go back to >>>/reddit/ or your normie website.

>worst CPU candidate shilling for worst POTUS candidate

Get fucked GearXshillary

Would living in Gamindustri be comfy?

This is my wife~

Rei is best nep

>Rei is most rapeable nep
fify

Rei's underrated.

More like underraped.

It is a monster infested hell hole where goddesses slowly devour your sou-- shares in order to play Vidya and generate memes.

So yeah, it's perfect.

By shares isn't finite!

I have also played Dominions 4 friend

Hand over the shares, Neptunu.

>Noire does it for Share
Here's the best answer to that.

Not if Noire has anything to say about it.

I'll savagely rape her if she'd try anything.

I wish they were real

Nawaru is my wife!