Saa

Saa

No lollipops on Sup Forums.

watashi-tachi no deito (sensou) o hajimemashou!

Jobber

I swear I'm not a masochist, but there's something about girls who act innocent and sweet and turn out to be a lot more sensual that's just

Worst fake imouto

Nah, you are a masochist.

I want old Origami to pressure me into sex!

They look like plastic dolls.

Shidou...

Retard

Am not.

Why do you guys love this annoying bitch again?

Season 2 when?
>Animated onee san Natsume
>Satelite fall animated
>Despair Origami animated
>New long hair Origami acting shy and cute animated
>Origami date animated
>Berserk Shidou animated
>Mukuro arc animated

Black ribbon is worst ribbon.

>Tohka
>annoying
She is just clingy, old Origami and Miku are anoying.

This scene animated.
>The story past vol.11 would need more than a 3d season. A fourth season would be able to cover vol:11-15.

>Black ribbon is best ribbon
FTFY.

>12 episodes for 7-8 volumes
It's like you want something even shittier than S2.

Best Date and imouto.

She is terrible.

2cour. A man can dream.
I also want more OP from sweet Arms

My dick and Shido disagrees.

Tohka is intelligent

Miku is the worst.

but Shidou misses the old Kotori.

>Watched DAL expecting Tohka to be another generic tsundere
>Get lovable cute baka instead
I'm okay with this

HAJIMARUZE SATURDAY NIGHT

I don't like her or hate her.

Tohka pls.

Miku is worst girl.

Meant to reply

Except he encounters white ribbon daily. You can't miss something when it isn't gone. Fact remains he loves both black and white, but it's black that does nearly all the work in every other instance.

There is a monologue in volume 2-3 with Shidou lamenting Kotori isn't the cute and sweet imouto he used to know. In Kotori birthday, Shidou was even impressed she wasn't in her usual black mode. It seems like she is in black mode most of the time now.

I love reading this in Kotori's voice.

>volume 2-3
>way back when he only just discovered and wasn't used to the situation
You're grasping at straws.

>it's black that does nearly all the work
What work? Making Shidou's conquests harder than they should be?

Write something, Sup Forums.

It's this troll again.

Yeah, because white Kotori appeared in every volume after that right?

>troll
What? This has been a well known fact for quite a while.

>every
No, just most.

>just most
When? I don't remember the last time she was in white mode that wasn't a short story.

You're delusions dipped in hater lofic isn't fact. Knowing you, you still are going to find ways to flame and downplay everything she does even in volume 14.

She was in white mode in the latest volume. And in volume 11.

logic*

“I’m Itsuka Shidou. Let's be friends.”
“I’m Itsuka Shidou. Be my lover.”
“I’m Itsuka Shidou. I’ll be your master from now on. Be my obedient slave. I’ll train
you until you can no longer live without me.”
“Everyone, choose!” The sound of button pushing could be heard. The statistics were shown
in a pie chart. And the option with the largest proportion was:
“I see.. huh?”
“Affirmative. At first glance and look safer and more reliable, but we need to go on
the offensive here.”“That's true. Right now we're unaware whether her state of mind is favorable or not, so we'll
need to see her response pattern.”
“Makes sense. Well it's just a hologram anyway so it won't die. We need to exploit this
advantage. --- Shidou, it's .”
“Wait just a moment!!!!”
As always, the final decision kept driving Shidou mad.
“What's wrong Shidou? Suddenly shouting like that..”
“What's wrong my ass! Why is it ?! Isn't good enough, !?”

What the fuck are you talking about? They didn't do much in volume 14 since most of it was fairy tale filler shit and with Mukuro's heart being locked there is no much they could do either way.

>Ignoring the fact Kotori is the main reason they got into space and with setting the stage soe Shido could capture the new Spirit

>The numbers didn't how up. Fuck.

1. “I’m Itsuka Shidou. Let's be friends.”
2. “I’m Itsuka Shidou. Be my lover.”
3. “I’m Itsuka Shidou. I’ll be your master from now on. Be my obedient slave. I’ll train
you until you can no longer live without me.”
“Everyone, choose!” The sound of button pushing could be heard. The statistics were shown
in a pie chart. And the option with the largest proportion was:
“I see..3 huh?”
“Affirmative. At first glance 1 and 2 look safer and more reliable, but we need to go on
the offensive here.”“That's true. Right now we're unaware whether her state of mind is favorable or not, so we'll
need to see her response pattern.”
“Makes sense. Well it's just a hologram anyway so it won't die. We need to exploit this
advantage. --- Shidou, it's 3 .”
“Wait just a moment!!!!”
As always, the final decision kept driving Shidou mad.
“What's wrong Shidou? Suddenly shouting like that..”
“What's wrong my ass! Why is it 3?! Isn't 1 good enough, !?”

But that was with the Fraxinas's help, not just Kotori. It's they only way they can be useful other than teleport him anywhere.

>won't die
>needed to test reaction
Why didn't you post the whole thing?

Now, it makes sense.

>not just Kotori
Aside from the fact she's commander and had that all planned out. Okay.

Again, it's not something that only Kotori can accomplish. You can put Reine or even Kannazuki in charge in the result will be the same. You can put anyone who knows about this stuff and it won't make any difference.

The ship battle in volume 5 showed how they don't really need Kotori to handle a threat and then we have Natsumi arc where Reine was in charge allowing Shidou to date 12 people without much trouble.

Only white Kotori is allowed to be with Shido.

What's the problem exactly? DAL is built around this type of comedy to keep dates lively and for the purpose of creating moe reactions. The choices usually are silly, but most of the time reasons are given and it helps despite Shido's complaint.

>Rationalizing to downplay and imply she isn't needed
>Plainly ignores the fact Kotori took charge and got things in order to make it happen with the crew's help as she lead them
You never change. I'm done feeding you.

>The choices usually are silly, but most of the time reasons are given and it helps despite Shido's complaint
Not that guy but that's a blatant lie and you know it. They only time the choices helped was in vol 11 Origami's date and that was Shidou choosing the alternatives himself.

It's just a hater trolling and making noise.

Because you are pretty much posting shit anyone competent can do, if you want an actual example where Kotori was the only one who could solve the the situation was the battle against Kurumi in vol 3.

How did Kotori become commander again?

You don't need to samefag, you know.

Nips happy to see edgy retard back.

She is a spirit.

IMS likes to the soft hentai they are airing right now, user.

It's not a lie. It's been like that since the first volume. If you haven't noticed, it's trial and error. There's leeway in making wrong choices because Shido can't die. It's important to figure out what kind of Spirit Shido is dating/battling, so even the wrong choice helps collect data to make better choices.

>Implying

inb4 b-but they make it harder still.

>because Shido can't die
user, he can die, the healing factor isn't a 100%. In vol.7 when he was stabbed he couldn't heal the injury becuase he had overused it before.

White is cute, but Black deserves Shido more than White. Black kept her promise and became strong for his sake after all.

>There's leeway in making wrong choices because Shido can't die
That became irrelevant since Yoshino's volume and Shidou has been in worse dangers since then. The trial and error means nothing because at the end of the day the serve no purpose whatsoever in the actual conquest which is possible because Shidou is forced to make his own decisions. The choices didn't help him to win Tohka, Yoshino and Kurumi is a lost cause so far, he threw away the earpiece thing in Kotori's day because he knew he wasn't being himself, the twins were in conflict because they wanted each other live so there is no way those lewd choices he was given could help him to win them.

The whole crossdressing shit is probably the worse idea Kotori could think of and Shidou even pointed out how it was a retarded idea because that would mean lying to Miku for the rest of his life, Nia's conquest was also filled with lies and they even knew she could use her book to find out the truth. Natsumi had her retarded logic so they couldn't do anything a about it.

tl;dr
The choices are shit because they are just used for comedy purposes.

Except he can die and newer spirits are harder to conquest. I mean hell, they even get mad when they learn the truth Shidou is just acting.

>hating trap Shido
>implying that didn't work
Fag

>liking fucking Shiori
Oh, you are one those ASfag. That explains everything.

>Shiori
>good
What the fuck? "She" and Miku are the lowest points in the series, volume 6 was fucking terrible because of them.

In the end, Shido has always been the one that came up with the solutions to the problems, not Kotori, she onaly made it worse and Shido had to clean up after her as usual.
This makes Shido an even better MC, as most of harem MCs are dense idiots while the girls are way smarter.

That one person even got warned there at AS becuase he was fucking annoying with Shiori if I remember correctly. Even the first translator was annoyed.

Obviously, Kotori's healing isn't all-powerful. It will save him under normal circumstance, which is what almost every date is. Volume 7 could be called an exception for a few reasons as thought up by Shido himself, but the most obvious is he overworked himself and is using other powers that kept exhausting the healing factor, or Ellen's territory was hampering it which is why the healing was slower than usual.

You're wrong. Unless you're reading a different series, the choices never went away and are still used, and debated among the crew. If not volume 14, then Natsumi's arc proved that. When encountering new Spirits whose personality is unknown, picking a perverted, normal, or provoking choice helps to decide what kind of personality the Spirit has. This is literally what DAL always do. The running staple comedy is what it is, but it's not without a real purpose.

See above.

>newer spirits are harder to conquest
Shido gets stronger as the story progresses and has more girls to help him. There's a balance.
>Shidou is just acting
That isn't a problem. He's always himself at the end when it counts.

Shidou usually handles the endgame choice that leads to the clearing the route by making his own decisions. That's what a harem MC should do and that's one of the points to the whole thing. But he still goes along with Kotori's methods most of the time and they do help, as stated above. But we can't forget that Shido can't do everything by himself and wouldn't have gotten to where he is without Ratatoskr and Kotori's resources and aid beyond the gal game choices.

Yeah, I'm glad he turned out to be such a comepetent character and MC, even if it was unintentional.

I never said they went away, they still forced the choices because, like I said, the serve a comedy purpose in the series. Shidou can always find out about the girls personalitites without the choices, it's literally a person having a conversation with another.

>Kotori is literally more useful than 90% of the other Spirits
>Haters will still deny this and shitpost anyways
I'm starting to sense Manafags at work here.

>Shido gets stronger as the story progresses and has more girls to help him. There's a balance.
Except he doesn't, the most recent power up he got was in volume 13 and it was only more angels but at a very weak strength, prior to this he was using angels for their usefulness rather than raw power, Shidou got stronger but psychologically and certainly no thanks to the choices. It seems like he is finally getting a respectable power up for once though.

>That isn't a problem. He's always himself at the end when it counts
Because the choices don't help him at all.

>But he still goes along with Kotori's methods most of the time and they do help, as stated above
No, he doesn't. He goes along with their methods because they are supposed to be the "professionals" who knows about "dating girls" plus they can teleport him, volume 9 proved Reine is more than enough to handle the dating stuff and in a much better way.

>Manafags
>literally a background character
You don't have to be a Manafag to notice the flaws in Kotori in her crew as Shidou's support.

>provides useful data and comedy is a flaw
Right. Just a generic troll then.

I never said the whole crew was useless though, Reine is still part of it and yeah it's meant to be taken as comedy so pretending the choices are actually useful is retarded.

>irrelevant
You more or less did said that.

However you slice it, those choices serves a purpose beyond just comedy.

>he doesn't
You're contradicting yourself and are not making sense. It's a fact Shido gets stronger as the story goes on. He started out using/channeling abilities, and then gradually it became increase in physical power.

>choices don't help him at all.
And yet they do regardless if you like them or not. You could argue Shido could make his own choices, but he still goes along with them which produces info and input from the girl's reactions.

>he doesn't
>He goes along
Another contradiction. It's like you didn't even read what I said.

Whatever you say troll.

>then gradually it became increase in physical power.
Well, mostly agaisnt unimportant characters like the wizards from vol.7 or the monsters from vol.13. He still hasn't fought a real 1v1 battle.

Great, argument m8.

I did say that they were no needed but never said they went away like you claimed.

I want to lick that lolipop.

It's not a contradiction because he only got stronger just recently.

The choices do not matter at all, because it is Shidou's own determination and thinking that makes possible the conquest in the end.

I read what you said, and you said he goes along their methods because they do help when they don't. What I said is that he is forced to follow their stupid games because the author will never allow Shidou to become independent.

>people still trying to excuse Ratatoskr retarded "supporting"

I don't know why though. The author has showed us more than once that Shido is more capable than he looks.

Retard.