Tamamo Tuesday

Hello everyone and have a nice Tuesday this week!
Extella OP is out as probably everyone know already. youtube.com/watch?v=PO2w29PwoFk
It's fantastic to see Tamamo animated.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/misonomi0612/status/774917424378286082
twitter.com/AnonBabble

New portraits are also amazing.

Where are you, my fellow Tamamobros?!

That outfit looks so cute.

Yes, it does.

twitter.com/misonomi0612/status/774917424378286082
Animated Tamamo mouse cursor.

Hello Tamabros.

Good day~
How are you?

I'm waiting for Extella. Two months can seem so long when you're waiting for something. At the very least TM has improved on delivering stuff at more regular intervals.

Trying to roll my daughteru. I think I consumed all my luck in the previous event on my waifu.

THE TIME HAS COME
THANK YOU SCIENCE

Holy...
Is she sitting on you? We need a VR version of this.

It's a relief SHAFT didn't fuck up her design.

Her breast is looking a bit strange there, but and are really awesome.

HOT SPRING

Though the best part of the chapter was Hakuno and Leo

Fuck off, Tamamo!
We have already enough of waifudays with nothing but image dumps.

Is Hakuno gay.

Oh boy, is it already translated?
You can post some screens.

Usually there is a lot of people in this thread and there are many topics to talk about.
It seems like this one isn't though, so I was bumping the thread with images.
Tuesday is ending soon, so bear with it a little longer please.

Who knows

>Tamamo Tuesday
I hope this stays a thing.

It's been a thing for quite a while now.

I'm a Saberfag myself but Tamamo's design is just spectacular.
God's speed gentlemen.

Will Tamamo be in the new Fate/Extra anime? This is just for the new game right?

Tamamo!

Guess I'm late to the party then. Been only staying in buyf/a/g threads for a while now.

Sometimes we get over one hundred posters and a 500+ posts thread and sometimes we get a very small thread like this one.
As long as even one person is interested, then these threads will continue each week.

How good is the manga? Are there enough cute Tamamo moments?

BIG, SOFT, PLUMP TAIL

There are lots of cute, serious and even smug Tamamo there. You should take a look, if you like her.

It's okay, but the best parts aren't even translated.
That was a nice thread. Good night.

Chiwa was confirmed to be part of the cast by Tenge herself, but we don't know if Casko will have an active role in the anime or not.

Nice, I would imagine since they already have character sheets for three of her outfits already they plan to get some use I hope.

little reminder that Extella will be for the gaming standards of the japs , one of the best action games out this year, and guess what the true mascot that in its op has usurped the role of both Dirty fox and babylon bitch is our beloved Good civilization!!
no really look at the op! Altera-tan is now the real main character here!

Well that was obvious since the beginning. Even though she technically premiered in FGO Extella was supposed to be the part of the Franchise she's from. It evens says in the FGO mats that she was found by the Huns and that her tattoos were there before they found her. Artemis also said that the Olympians had to fight something named Altera before.