Its over donnie moscow

justsecurity.org/46415/mueller-authority-president-trump-unindicted-coconspirator/

>tomorrow is the day the baby fascist is gone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DVg2EJvvlF8
youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo
youtube.com/watch?v=biehbIPqV8c
patribotics.blog/2017/05/13/trumps-presidency-ended-may-9th-hatch-getting-security-briefings/
aclu.org/
youtu.be/AyS_oIZMhSw
youtube.com/watch?v=wFDtpla3VCc
patribotics.blog/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Authority =/= evidence or naming.

>article begins with the word "imagine"
kys faggot
>in all fields

>Daddy's allowed to punish you whenever he wants so you better behave!

>Goodman

I think it's time we discuss the Jewish question lads

Imagine youtu.be/DVg2EJvvlF8

Imagine if moon men landed tomorrow, imagine if Hillary could make it through the day without getting shit faced and thrown into a van, really makes you think.

>Imagine if

>imagine..
Opinion discarded. Show proofs please. Saged for fake & gay.

>Image if
>Communist retards take the bait

Figures

>Imagine if

I can't wait for the salt mines.

Imagine if OP wasn't a faggot.

fuck you fascist

>Imagine

My imagination isn't this wild, I'm afraid

nuh imagination muh jewry muh jewnald why doesnt anybody like kikes WAAAAAAA REEEEEEEEE

>imagine if
This will SURELY be the time where Trump is BTFO once and for all

And trump has the authority to pardon himself, LOL tough luck nigger cucks Donnie boy can literally LITERALLY hang you from the White House apple tree one at a time and eviscerate your bodies on live TV while dictating pardons for every whack and chop as he makes them
you picked the wrong old man with a big ass to fuck with nigger chops, better luck next life, hope trump doesn't find you before you are reborn and punch your mother in the stomach with brass knuckles

Imagine if communist faggots knew how retarded they look when posting shit like this.

sing it like john lennon

bro you are faggot

Nothing will happen as always and antifa will be even more butthurt

kek you know youre grasping at straws when your article starts with the word "imagine"

topkek thanks OP

yeah whatever nazi, donnie is going down and fascism will not stand in my country

>imagine

Leftist faggots are desperate.

>IMAGINE

didnt read the thread first.... already lots of imagineposts

IMAGINE if if if if if if

okey doke

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF
IF IF IF IF IF IF IF
FUNNY
SOUNDS
PROVACATIVE
TWEETS
>Bing Bing
>Bong Bong Bong Bong Bong
IF IF IF IF IF IF fucking IF....

> tfw the lefties have to tolerate people for a change
> And they Don't Like It!

youtube.com/watch?v=biehbIPqV8c

>my country
Drop meme flag plz :^)

>imagine if
nice try

president putin is not a real president and will be gone and in his cell very soon..you will all see

Do I sense a bit of heterophobia going on?

patribotics.blog/2017/05/13/trumps-presidency-ended-may-9th-hatch-getting-security-briefings/

donate

>imagine if
Oh so it's just hopeful thinking?

Lol enjoy thinking Trump's going down, it'll make it all that much better when it turns out it's a nothing burger once again. As it has been. For more than a year now.

>my country
pic related, it's you

Imagine there's no back talk
It's easy if you try
No nag below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the good men living for today
Imagine there's no nagging
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no cunnilingus too
Imagine all the good men living life in peace, you

You may say I'm a wife beater
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no silent treatment
I wonder if you can
No need for whores or booze
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the good men sharing all the world, you

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one

> Why should gays get to be the only intolerable ones?

> We Intolerable Equality Nao!

>unindicted co-conspirator
You mean like the Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood supporting CAIR?

FUCK OFF SHILL

aclu.org/

donate to fight donnie

Drowning in delusion.
Desperater and desperater.

Op is a faggot

Ayy thx

>imagine
Something something moldbug John Lennon Marxism democrats

meme flag: into the trash it goes with its cum guzzling OP. Seriously, kill yourself in the most prolonged and painful way you can create.

He is crashing this plane

The shitstorm would be glorious.

>the same people who are afraid of a world like this want to import Muslims

is the irony lost on you?

IMAGINE ALL THE PEOPLE
BELIEVING YOUR BULLSHIT
>IN LA

youtu.be/AyS_oIZMhSw

I'm saging all of these alt-leftie fucks for trying to raid Sup Forums

>tomorrow is the day the baby fascist is gone

If that happens the day after tomorrow your country is gone.

so.. good luck i guess. It'll be better for everyone.

do Democrats actually believe that Trump is a Russian agent or are they just really bored

He’s finished this time.

BUMP

people who have your problem think that things happen

Of course not. But Trump is acting like a doorstop to US imperialism, and Republitards are fucking incompetent. So the liberal deep state is trying to claw back in to replace the conservative deep state.

BUMPSTOCK

nazis leave

fuck wrong picture

If he is indicted over no linked evidence there will be a civil war.

Nice job, dingdong.

can't Trump just fire Mueller if he wants?

Exactly.

just stop. we surrender, just let us die

>not posting superior imagine
youtube.com/watch?v=wFDtpla3VCc

>fimagine

trash.jpg.tiff.png

he was kinda cute desu

Ha Ha Ha

weak bait. slide thread. sage.

Conspiracy to what?

It would be Yugoslavian Civil war/Russian civil war times 4.

America would never recover and would probably be split into federations or balkanized. China would take this as an opportunity to take over the South China Sea, and any small country standing in its way. Israels done for. Europe could be taken over in a few months with a full spearhead of Russian troops.

>Imagine if
>unindicted-coconspirator
Goddamn is there any substance here?

/thread

>Unindicted

He could be an unindicted adolf hitler for all I care.

DO SOMETHING

says your little chink ass. Go fuck yourself and your slant eyes little big talkin bitch

more here:
patribotics.blog/

When that pussy smellable from literally 7 feet away and it's all gooey with some white discharge and you know it's probably not a good idea but you still stick your unprotected dick in there anyway because you're stupid and horny and your dick starts burning after 10 thrusts so you freak out finally and pull out and run out saying omg I forgot I had a family dinner. Don't be silly, wrap your willy.

lol such visible retardation and denial in this post

good shit senpai

The best part about this is that if he did do this and the White House pushed back on it this would probably allow us to get an answer on whether or not a sitting president can be indicted. The courts would either rule a sitting president can be indicted, and thus cannot be called an "unindicted co-conspirator" or they rule a sitting president can not be indicted, and thus CAN be called an "unidicted co-conspirator". The alternative, that you can't call a President an "unindicted co-conspirator" even though you can't indict him, is unlikely.

Lose-lose scenario for Trump.

This Sage

please do not use words like that, im 100% certain you are white males who think this is online so its "ok" to use that language. But do not do that, your words hurt.

#removewhiteprivilege

MSM "journalism" is actually LARPing and fanfictions. Sage.

High time

nazis be warned, you will not last on the 4th. You will go crying back to mommies basement.

You're asking for a goddamned miracle there. Even Evel Knievel couldn't make that jump.

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

manafort is going down, and moscow will fall as well

make america nazi free

Kek take mental breaks

Something so strange about dragging this out a few days but announcing you have something

llo me mates;)))here is your mate williem back to teach you how to waggle your willy like a willy wanking bishop;;')) ohoy me mates;;))) now some of oyu guys are confused on how to waggle your willy eh???so u wanna be a willy wanking star,big deal.u gotta learn the willywanking game in 5 easy steps.cumon me mate lets leurn to wank our willies together with me mates gordon charlie and bill and even lilttle cousin nicky;))
>STEP 1#
GRAB the willy!!you have to wait for it to turn into a sasuage stick, dont worry if it doest happen in 10 seconds like me!!!just grab an issue of your beano comic your mummy bought you at the newsagents, flip to a page with minnie the minxes bum and bbengin wanking your willy!!!
STEP 3#
you will be feeling your willy about to explode!!!!!it's going to hurt a lil;;)do dont worry;)))because your willy is going to EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!just shout AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1MYWILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and there will be goy wee wee verywhere thhat is very goeey;))if you finish before your mates then help them by waggling THEIR willies;)))

Hah. How do I sign up for that mailing list?