Masou Gakuen HxH Episode 11

Once again no thread for the new episode? Let's fix that.

Loli kicks ass this episode and stops a nuclear explosion. American Squad, including Scarlet, get mind broken and raped.

>American Squad, including Scarlet, get mind broken and raped.
WUT?

What happened in the new volume?

Kizuna makes Yurishia his slave, and a blowjob ensues.

Kizuna NTRs Osiris. She admits that Kizuna was better than her husband ever was. Kizuna saves the day, but wonders where Aine went. The extra story hasn't been finished yet.

>didn't watch the live stream.

It was a literal self-orgy. one of the bad girls has the power to put a woman's libido into super overdrive, causing them to instantly mind-break into fits of masturbation and self-pleasure.

So egyptian world has men and they turned her lesbo.

She have more pics?

Next week we're gonna get the humiliation scene. I was worried IMS was going to cut it, but I guess it'll remain mostly the same. They'll probably get rid of all the fluids in the AT-X version, but add them back in the BD version.

Service was way better than that single fram last week. We got like 15 good naked shots of the American girls.

Will IMS do a season 2 for this because LN 4 ends on a cliffhanger? Probably not, but we can hope!

No stiches and webms yet?

They cut many parts of the fight.
For example Aine pierced by a beam.

Raw JUST came out. Give people some time.

Saving it for the last 2 episodes maybe?

Where do we live stream anime here?

It happened during the fight against spiral hair loli.
All the fight was more violent.

If I told you, we'd have to kill you. Streamers having their links posted here usually get their streams canned within the week.

>Will IMS do a season 2 for this because LN 4 ends on a cliffhanger? Probably not, but we can hope!
>**2,187位/**2,140位 ○ (***,737 pt) [*,**0予約] 2016/09/30 Masou Gakuen HxH
>Not even 1k

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>Next week we're gonna get the humiliation scene
Do tell!

Could have a planned split-cour. I doubt it will get an S2 otherwise, though.

>last 2 episodes
Last episode next week.

That's probably the case. Stalker has been wrong before, but goddamn what are these numbers.

Yurishia a best. A BEST.

>What went wrong?
LN sales
17. *5,746 **5,746 Masou Gakuen HxH Vol.8
20. **6,254 **6,254 Masou Gakuen HxH Vol.9

Stop being delusional haremfags, HxH is trash and deserve those numbers.

Also there is no split cour because IMS announce that at the start of any series, that was the case of Shinmai and since then all the other harem trash flopped hard as fuck.

>6k
Wow that a new level of trash.

My bad.

6k isn't bad

Second cour or season is imminent

That looks actually kinda cool.

6k is literal dogshit delusional haremshitter. Even Asterisk with shitty sales got a boost.

In the world of LN sales 6K is trash.

Did actually somebody you suspect to be posting in these threads piss in your flakes or what?

Go shit on another dvd/stalker sales ReZero faggots

>No arguments at all
>Being delusional haremfags
>Blaming other series fans

Literally the most pathetic retards in this board.

benis

No lewds?

Why so insecure user

see

Skimmed the raws. Didn't seem like much. There was then the episode ended with that flashforward from the beginning of episode 1. Not much else.

Too tame and yurishit

I sure hope you're not the same triggered autist who goes into the keijo!!!!!!!! threads and calls it a reddit show.

I'm sorry we're trying to figure out what the hell went wrong with this series. It aired uncensored, had tons of T+A yet stalker only has it at 2.1K and the latest volume of the novel barely cracked 6K with the anime adaptation. There's been no boost with this series and delusional haremfags want an S2 lol.

fujoshiscum pls leave

They practically all the violence from the series

Merry Christmas!

>It aired uncensored, had tons of T+A yet

needs penetration, the anime should have gone a la legit semen on these girls

>yet stalker only has it at 2.1K

Wrong >Y-You're a random boogeyman!

Keep going show us how pathetic can be the retards who likes this.

>What went wrong?
Nips finally got tired of garbage borderline hentai harems.

Surely complaining about this show on Sup Forums will teach those nipponjins a lesson.

It's just too tame.

I just want fucking volume 5 and 7 to be animated. That's where it actually gets better than it had been.

>It's just too tame.
What did you mean by this

I hope an Ultimate Antihero adaptation, but we can't always have what we want.

Looking at this thread, the pathetic ones are actually the haters. Because they apparently came here with the only purpose of shitting on everything and insulting anyone who dares like this
Why don't you ignore the thread if you're only going to make agressive hate posts? I agree the show's shit. But no matter how shit a show is, acting the way you guys are is pathetic and retarded

>***,962位/**1,115位 ○ (***,794 pt) [*,**0予約] 2016/09/30 魔装学園H×H 第1巻 限定版 [DVD]
>**2,115位/**1,866位 (***,804 pt) [*,**0予約] 2016/09/30 【Amazon.co.jp限定】魔装学園H×H 第1巻 (全巻購入特典:「LPサイズダブルジャケット仕様ディスク収納ケース」引換シリアルコード付) [Blu-ray]
>*14,873位/*13,791位 ○ (***,188 pt) [*,**0予約] 2016/09/30 【Amazon.co.jp限定】魔装学園H×H 第1巻 限定版 (全巻購入特典:「LPサイズダブルジャケット仕様ディスク収納ケース」引換シリアルコード付) [DVD]
So with all versions combined, it's a bit under 1.8k with two and a half weeks to go before it goes on sale. More than that actually, the regular BD version isn't being tracked properly for some reason. Volume 2's numbers right now across all versions add up to over 2k.

It's missing all the fluids from the LNs.

rip in piss Sylvia ;_;
you were too flat for this world.

That's not awful, as that can still grow in the coming months. I'm going into next week with the expectations that that's the last episode, which is a pretty good service scene to end on, but I can't help but feel like IMS is building up Grace, with next weeks episode title foreshadowing it.

I dont think they will adapt a finished LN

She is alive...

I know

Ultimate Antihero would be a fantastic trainwreck edgefest

Is this show good?

Kinda meh.

Honestly did not think they would lewd the middle schooler.

For some reason one of these immediately came to mind upon seeing it.
>Mfw I thought she was dying due to the massive amount of death flags in that moment.

I don't know if you're new on this place or what but you realize the Stalker Points are estimative and they always are lower than the initial predictions.

Lower than 1.8k on SP means the sells would be around 1.4-1-2K which is mediocre at best, also the last rank you posted there doesn't matter so the current SP are cloe to 1.5k abd that's even worse.

There is no need to try this hard to say there is gonna be another season of this trash, just move on to the next seasonal haremshit with mediocre sales.

>yet another borderline hentai with cowtits
>cutting out the loli lewd
There is literally nothing to say about this show.

To be fair, she looks like an average teenager on fanservice scenes.
That body is not underage by any means, minus the baldness

Yes.

I hope they make her vagina detailed in the Blu-rays that would surge the BD's popularity

>thinking they will go further
>thinking they CAN go further
Are you retarded or something or just new to japanese law? Not to mention, nobody risks for a small girl.

She didn't even get her lewd scene animated
I'm so mad
LRD was right

I don't understand why you're surprised.
They are already cutting out much more tame scenes in specifically loli fanservice adaptations, so a big boob orientated series cutting out its loli lewd shouldn't come as anything unexpected.

>Not to mention, nobody risks for a small girl.
This is Japan, this is IMS here, they will push the envelope.

That's the Santa of your nightmares.... we should use it from now on for the Secret S/a/nta threads.

>This is Japan
And this is anime. Nobody will push anything for lolis.
We're not mid 00's anymore.

On it, sempai.

>We're not mid 00's anymore.
Nothing and I mean nothing has changed.

Except the fat that they extra censor anything loli related in anime now so you won't get any strong loli sexualization. Despite the ecchi level in general going up a huge deal.
So yeah, it changed a lot.

You are talking like she is dead

That's why uncensored BD should be an exception to have everything uncensored and no bullshit.

Her LEWD scene was dead.

I'm still mad at last episode, the loli's scene was skipped

Extra story seems like the best part of the volume.

I guess next volume is set up for Scarlet/Gravel/Thanatos? I'm still confused what the point of having Grace and her gang in this volume was, she just jobbed and wasn't mentioned again.

In the name of The God Emperor of mankind I thrice judge Kizuna's mother Excommunicate Traitoris, by words, action and thought and sentence her to be dropped off at Commorragh.

Remind me of Diebuster.

Is that the only nude scene in the entire episode?

Next episode should be better, as it is the finale that'll end on the Aine Humiliation scene. This isn't getting a season 2, so that's as good as it'll get, barring the BD specials.

No but the other scene is just a repeat of the Himekawa one from the first episode.

>Aine Humiliation scene
do tell. I don't mind spoilers.

gonna end already?! Needs season 2 or continued in ova's

Kizuna embarrasses Aine in front of a Virtual Reality Classroom. The idea of it gets her pretty wet, but she's still nervous. Kizuna forces her to go to the front of the class without any panties on, when the class is about to see her, class is dismissed. Kizuna then gropes her in the hallway, where some students see them. She's really embarrassed, but can't run away because she has to pee. Kizuna offers to carry her to the bathroom. She complies. Turns out, Kizuna takes her to a class assembly, where he begins to finger her. She can't hold it any longer, so she cums and pees all over the floor. She has a hard flashback, and then Grace is introduced.

I doubt the anime is gonna show Grace, so they'll probably let Aine get her super weapon and let them save the day. If this does follow the source, then we end on a huge cliffhanger.

Here's to hoping for a season 2

this anime is great. it's like infinite stratos but actually good. why isn't it popular?