The Irregular at Magic Highschool

is homura in this anime? because i can almost swear that this is her on the netflix thumbnail

no

???

Fuck off retard.

I noticed that too,I think they just muffed up the thumbnail.

I wish there were more anime with Homura. Not like more episodes/movies of Madoka Magica" but like more Homura Akemi in different anime.

Without Meduka?

Of course not. Who else would Homura spill spaghetti around?

Megukas that Homura's semi-tries tolerate because they are friends with Meduka.

mahouka, madoka, same thing right?

Onii-sama will solve entropy problem.

>LunchWithGirlfriendAndHerAnnoyingAssFriends.jpeg

>if you want to be my lover
>you gotta get with my friends

Madoka never loved Homura and canonically hates her after she ruined everyones lives in Rebellion.

Nobody loves Homura. If she were in another anime she'd be captured or killed as the psychotic, hateful murderer and stalker she is.

You're a plague Homuhater. a plague.

Just doing my part to clear up common misconceptions /u/ propagates.

Homura's tough challenge yet: acquaintanceship with Sayaka.

Fuck off HomuHater.

Homura fans are gateway anime fans of the worst kind.

That is gambling and not remotely canon. It is the epitome of degeneracy. Madoka hates Homura. That scene never happened, ever, and never will.

>Homura is a gateway anime charatcer of the worst kind. She's a bad character, a clusterfuck of tropes and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for her weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see her as the shit she is, and may enjoy her, hate her or be indifferent to her, but all the while recognizing that Homura herself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad. However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of her core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered magical girl trying her hardest to look cool, the guns, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole magical girl faggotry and everything about Homura fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character background, emphasis on yuri, and overall suffering of Homura make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up. Homura is basically THE character to attract the most hated anime waifubase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of Homura and everyone who likes her, and ensure that no Homura threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

Am I cool now Sup Forums?!

I wish this was real

Saved. Fuck Homura and her fanbase, she ruined Madoka.

>acquaintanceship with Sayaka
No mememing, that's one of the rivalries I hope the sequel develops on.

I made a similar one years ago, rip.

Now that they've thrown in Wraiths in the mix and given them expansion in Wraith Arc, I am not going to be at all surprised if they're forced to work together.

>Mami's the boss awkwardly wondering how to be friends with her coworkers
>Homura and Sayaka constantly screwing with each other à la Dwight and Jim
>Madoka's the overtly cute secretary oblivious to conflict surrounding her

I'd like them finding some common ground. As long as they still acknowledge the rocky past they've had up until that point.

>Rocky past
>"Homura is a massive cunt to me for no reason. I guess I'll be a bitch back."
>"Wow why are you such a bitch to me, Sayaka?"