Danganronpa 3

Sore wa NEW PROTAGONIST-yo

We are just obliterating these threads today.

Cute!

Will any of the characters revealed before the recent trailer be important? Or are we being tricked? Can computer generated hope become real hope?

Does Komaru ever say a variation of "Sore wa chigau"?

All V3 cast will die and in the end the protagonist will fucking cry like 3 Cumarus together

This one too. I'm glad that one user posted these. I initially closed the first one because I didn't want to watch angel Kirigiri staying dead, but I nutted up and found out it has a happy ending after all.

Where do you find these? They're great.

SORE WA MO SHINDEIRU

I want to believe her and rape her Panic Button Action

I find them from other anons, that's where.

Love this guy art.

I hope she's not as optimistic as Naegi, but not as pessimistic as Hinata.
And please no trial helpers. Let everyone contribute a fair amount to the cases.

Crazy witch girl will become a meme. I'm sure of it.

Only way to make these better would be Boozeman running into P.E. teacher.

FROM THAT MAGIC ANGLE????

girl dies then gets her AI transfered to the robot boy halfway through the game

Why is she so flat?

I want to see one with all the dead DR1 characters meeting and making up with each other. Mondo and Chihiro would probably hurt like hell.

Komaru is pretty flat too on that image.

Can love bloom even in a killing game?

Is muscles going to be Sakura/Nekomaru/Gozu part four or is he going to be to like Diejobu?

DELETE THIS

Chihiro is as sweet as Chiaki so I'm sure he'll forgive him,they were friends before the brainwashing too.

Kaede-chan, it appears my panties are wet

Alright Sup Forums, think of a new gimmick for the setting of this game.

So V3 (supposedly) has nothing to do with the Hope's Peak saga but its still in the same world right?

There hasn't been a single killing game, mutual or not, in DR that love hasn't bloomed in.

We already have it. The game is centered around lying.

>yfw Kodaka goes full Kojima and let us play as hopebot for the prologue before killing him

I like scarf boy's sprite there. January can't come fast enough.

She secretly has a twin with the complete opposite personality and it's how she managed to pull off being in multiple places at once.

Apparently she's got a bit of a Twogami attitude mixed with Chiaki.

She's bright and optimistic but jumps into actions, wanting to catch a culprit before he can murder anyone. She also declares herself as leader of the group.

Nope. It takes place in an entirely new continuity and universe/dimension. A good example of this would be how demon souls/dark souls/bloodborne.

Which one of these fags will have the super OP talent like Ultimate Luck?

>Gee Not-Nagito, how come Monokuma let's you have TWO ahoges?

Everyone has NG codes only now it wont be poorly implemented

Nothing about that have been confirm yet. Different story and setting is all that's new.

We don't know yet. I'd assume it is, unless Monaca legitimately proved to us that outer space is a thing in DR and it takes place on a different planet.

That's nice, but I don't see an big throbbing ahoge for me to enjoy, so buzz off.

>prologue chapter involves a different cast of characters except Hopebot
>he's the blackened
>successfully survives the class trial
>we finally get to see a group punishment

Is Mask a chunni?

Go ask Jack the manlet for help with that.

>its a space prison episode
ZI want off space neets wild ride

Unfortunately for you the witch is the friend of the MC.

Twogami + Chiaki is basically what I wanted from Chiaki in SDR2. Perfect. We get to actively stop people from being retarded and murdering each other.

The power of Hope

DRv3 Prison is a jail for super high school criminals that put the Ultimate Despair to shame.
They're such a threat that they're inprisoned on a different planet.

Jeez she's even in the same spot as Saionji. Witch girl is so dead.

I loved Hajime's pessimism. I really connected with him.

>the other cast is everyone who survived DR3

You knew everything.

Betty a best

Let the loli live for once Kodaka!

If she is a surgeon, I guess we found a Dr. Pepper for the Asahina Clone Soda Image.

Kodaka said V3 will be different from the first two games.

Her mere existence being a death flag is hilarious.

So, there are 6 people alive.
Who's the 5th and the 6th? The robot didn't count so I assume there's at least one hidden character somewhere.

I hope we'll finally get a case where it ends up that two victims murdered each other.

So does that mean the Muscle Bro might live for once?

So many twintails in the new game, this pleases me.

Everything about me.

It'd be funny if there was a "Ultimate unlucky student" who was mistakently imprisioned after being caught Jaywalking by accident because he was mistaken for another, much more dangerous criminal

She'll be an early victim.

I want to know what their crimes are. I hope their memories weren't wiped.

If your waifu had turned into Despair... and betrayed everyone...
If you had to kill her to stop her...
No matter what happened, would you still have been glad to have met her?

5th is Kirigiri or Juzo depending on how much bullshit they want us to swallow.
6th is Chiaki who is the mastermind after she gets DESPAIRED next Despair arc episode.

She looks pretty smart, unlike that smelly loli.

Even my despair.

Beefy bugman will live.

Isn't there a Soda that is more yellow?

And how do you solve that in Danganronpa formula? There can be only one culprit at the time.
>inb4 they instantly discover they killed eachother but they have to prove who had the idea and the "plan" first

Doesn't matter if 5th or 6th:
One is the ??? participants. There's one too many since the beginning.
The other is either survivor Juzo or ruseter Kirigiri.
Then again, Kodaka can fool us and Gekkobot 2016 never counted for participants.

Just be prepared for any twist.

>Wanting more double murders

They're always stupid and unnecessary.

NO!

Let's ask again.

Confirmed the slut of the game

This. Don't ever think you can guess the thoughts of the SHSL Hack Writer, Kodaka.

>Kodaka said

He looks like a cutie, 10/10 would waifu

I would've saved her.

Hey, we never had one of those where the two victims killed each other.
All we had was:
Hifumi killing Taka and Celes killing Hifumi
and
Mikan killing Ibuki and Hiyoko

i think he means like noone will be executed because they just fuckking killed each-other somehow and it would be more like proving someone they framed as innocent

>Implying

If she dresses that slutty, she's probably pure and not for sexual as fuck (see: Asahina, Akane)

Police-kun is the asshole that turns into a nice character. I'm sure of it, he has an ahoge and the edge.

Megane definitely feels like either a normal case 1 or 2 victim or someone that loses their shit and is secretly a piece of shit that's exposed in the third chapter double murder.

>doesn't wear shoes
GARBAGE

Celes killing the two worst characters was a gift from heavens.

What are you talking about, Akane dresses like a whore with her cleavage shown all the time

So which one is voiced by Ogata?

Witches aren't real you dumb slut

I think cyborg will sacrifice himself in some way and become a ghost husbando that fills Kaede with hope.

>That 3rd trial culprit description

Mikanfag, is that you?

>Asahina, Akane
>pure

Am I the only one who hopes V3 has full voice acting? The voice acting in the VNs slowly went from shit (dr1) Ok (Dr2) Actually quite good (AE) if the jump in quality is the same as it was for the other games then I could do with full voice acting

Liked having all the voices in AE because I'll be honest the voices I have in my head for the characters suck

It works for Celes as well

I still want to see Aoi's reaction to being called "Aoi". Everyone calls her "Asahina"
I mean, she freaks out over tame stuff, like being seen with her hair down, implicit lewdness, etc. I imagine it'd be adorable.