This is really bad

This is really bad.

I really enjoy it, OP. What did you find bad about it?

Well, you'll have to try harder on your thread next time then.

>*teleports behind you*
>*poses you unconscious*
Yare yare daze

the first two seasons are ok.

I dont get jojo either but I dont make shitty threads about it

This is really bad.

I agree.

Yes Jojo is pretty bad. I can't understand how it is so popular. The first part was pretty good with Dio, but then it got worse and worse. Dropped when they introduced stands.

nah you're just a little twink who can't bear to see real men on the screen

Have you read from Part 4 onwards? The characters all have smaller frames than they did in the first three parts (although they're still pretty muscular).

That really just goes to show how small OP is

>Dropped when they introduced stands.
But that's when the series starts getting good. With the Egypt Arc of Stardust Crusaders, I mean. The first half is awful.

I'd love to see what you mean but it's not fucking translated

Stardust Crusaders as a whole is awful, the anime even more so. It's the worst part.

What?

what in the hell are you talking about

>part 3
>good
love this meme

I don't know why anyone would like a show with muscular men. That's just gay as hell.

Muscles go away after part 3. Now the series is full of twinks.

>see real men on the screen
Araki's latest work isn't though.

>he hasn't read JoJolion

Part 5 and to an extent Part 7 are the only parts with straight up twinks though.
The rest of the series is just realistic body proportions instead of bodybuilders, which doesn't mean twinks.

Personally I got into it for part 2 and loved part 2, but 1 and 3 were really lame with a few good momments.

Series really picks up steam after that though, its like Araki just needs to shell out a bad part for each fighting style. Except Spin, which is good since that seems like it will stay contained in one part.

The last 4 episodes minus QUALITY Queen have been better than the first 2 seasons tbqh.

>Watching the anime

I read the manga but from an animeonly standpoint SHA part 2 is the best episode.

>I read the manga
That's all well and good, but seeing anons write off a long-running series due a few recent, low-budget adaptions fucking kills me inside.

>Le Hamon is better than stands meme

Objectively wrong, if you liked Hamon then just read Hokuto no Ken again, there is nothing in those parts that wasn't done a million times better in HnK years early. Joseph wishes he was as cool as Juuza.

Jojotards are the new naruto fanbase

Explain this meme, user. You always post it but I never get a solid answer.

what's Juuzas' thing?

Not giving a fuck about anything, being a lazy but talented guy, making the emperor of mankind tremendously butthurt over stealing his horse, being a real man.

And like every great character in HnK, dying is also his thing.

I thought you were refering to Joseph's tricks.

>ugly artstyle
>"le so randumb xD" humour
>manime
I'm with you, it's complete shit

It's the same as the Jojofags are the new bronies thing some autistic anons keep posting

>>"le so randumb xD" humour
Elaborate.

Gochiusa>JoJo>>>>Nardo>Re:Shit
This is the only truth

>go to average related song about jojo
>comments "YOU WERE EXPECTING A SONG, BUT IT WAS ME, DIO! LOLOO HAH LEELE XDD" "loooool duwang hahhaha funneeeeh lelellelelelelel" "oroaroorao WRYY" "rerorooeoreoroe"

Yes Reddit is shit. Your point?

>Your point?
->

i hate weebs

i shouldn't be able to look at someone and tell. hide your powerlevels, Sup Forums

I too can cherrypick comments out of every fanbase. Your point being?

>>expecting any semblance of intelligence from a youtube comment section, regardless of the topic of the video

You cannot avert these eyes.

B-BAKANA

>manime
Peole who associate it with that somehow aren't seeing all these fashion inspired poses

Jojo's is objectively b̶a̶d̶ RAD

They're also fixated on what the series looked like more than 2 decades ago, strangely.

I watch it because it's fun and doesn't take itself to seriously
Also because memes

well that's just animeonly being in effect

I have a slight suspicion that people who consider it that only know about the anime.
Manime in general is a very retarded term to use.

>manime

what did he mean by this?

>watch
>memes
>mazresdefault
Stop

haha meme xD wryyyyyyyy lol so funny

An hero

i can assure you,any song on youtube referenced in any anime will have a shitty comment section

EVERY
ANIME
EVERY
REFERENCE
no exceptions

yeah but so will plenty of other videos for completely unrelated reasons. Avoid the comment section, user.

I hope the anime stops it Stone Ocean.
I can't bear to see based SBR corrupted by the animefags.

You have one in the actual manga in the form of Gyro's jokes.

Finally someone says what we're all thinking

If everyone was thinking that there wouldn't be a constant thread that rarely fails to get bump limit. Needs more than a handful of guys to maintain that.

Jojo generals need to go.

nice goalposting

>everyone trying to pose
>guy on side just thumbs up

Yeah, it was. The worst part was that it started off really good and was an interesting spooky vampire mystery for six episodes. And then Jonathan harnessed the power of yen or zen or whatever and it just turned into dragonball z and his evil brother immediately went from a ruthless villain to a monologuing faggot.

I turned it off.

They never end, do they?

the shift in part 1 is way too abrupt, yes.

it's more or less the average disney XD/nick show BUT JAPANESE!

The fanbase is complete trash, yes.

I'm not the only one who thinks this? Phantom Blood was great, everything afterwards wasn't enjoyable.