Turning out to be a BIG WIN

As much as I hate little Donnie bitch and all of his white trash inbred fascii incels like most of you, I'm starting to be thankful we get to witness his (and your) humiliation as his treason drips more and more. Slowly watching his legacy become one of the worst in American history is way more satisfying than watching normal Hillary run the country gracefully and with class. Now we get to watch the retard class realize how easily they have been manipulated by a dotard, maybe now most of you will get back into your place in the trailer parks and sister's panties.

we cant let rural and suburban retards get the nuclear codes!

I agree, and best of all it's made liberals wake up to Russia's transgressions.

exactly, they've been pussies for a while now, finally they have an excuse to get some balls so they can actually be effective instead of throwing around identity politics all fucking day.

It's too late for that tho :(

It's also pretty painfully obvious that this board is heavily influenced by Russian propaganda operatives, I don't understand how most of these retards haven't understood that yet.

nobody wins you fucking retard. kys.

lel little og trump boy turning into sadboy pretending like he cares about the country. Glad you got the shit out of your eyes. Get back to the dumpster and fuck your sister's asshole little hick bitch. You sold out our country, and I wish the liberal side would take a little initiative and curb stomp you little trash hicks on sight so we can raise the population's average iq

I don't understand how most of the scum on this board goes about their daily life with the ridiculous amount of lack of thinking required to not see what they have done to the country. I know it's said a lot now (thank god), but you really are all fucking traitors that fell for classic kgb russian polack propaganda manipulation. Get ahold of yourselves fucking hicks

DO SOMETHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (so sad)

Nah little cunties like you that are perfectly fine with a rich white bitch with power ambitions fleecing the country for her and her friends are the problem. Just cuz you low-t soyboys know the geotus as the football stud that fucked your girl in high school and stuffed you in the locker, doesn't mean you have to hate him. Be the good little bitch, shut your fucking mouth and take it.

The only bitch here is you, OP.

lol you still mad? she's never going to be president.

>when you still think that hillary would have been good

Obvious bait and slide thread. Nobody talks like that in reality unless your a fucking raging faggot libcuck

pace yourself bro, you've got 7 more years of this shit

me personally, i love 'tainting' both the 'good' & the 'wicked' -- i make sure its in a constant balance however...

desu i have no idea what ur talking about

This happened when the Shillarypft was offering handouts and The Donald walked in.
Even Shitlerypft got moist

nigger you have no idea how fucked it is

IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>in all fields

All I see is people taking selfies with the first femal President of America and being excited about it.

oh don's "legacy" is now in a bad spot. lol we'll see how it looks in a few months/years

Bump

out of the many stories of 'Eden' we hear, what makes u think any1 of them were even fake?

& y did man even begin 2 think in the 1st place, if in the eyes of a God, just an animal that lives, than dies

food 4 thought of course

Lol firstly idgaf about shillary, I care about stability. She's one stable ass bitch. All I gotta do is wait maybe a year, you faggot trashies are gonna be swept under the rug and it will be like your little incel temper trantrums that the Russians exploited will have never happened. But oh wait, nevermind you'll be written into history as traitor incest lords. Then you'll have nothing else to do but widen your mommy and sister's and cousins little bums. So for now, shut your fucking mouths and wait to get put into your little trashy fucking places you goddamn traitors. Mueller is gonna fuck your little orange baby boy off this planet, and you'll have been sucking off a little traitor boy. Just move to Russia and get some lofty Russian cock to stuff your fat mouths if your so desperate to continue your support of our enemies. Sad!

keep pretending your little oompa loompa party is going just fine! Come on everybody! Breath... He'll be okay right.... right?? Donnies gonna be just fine.... right?? RIGHT???!!! OH NO MAYBE I FUCKED UP!!!!

/thread

*grabs a brown bag*
ITS OKAY< ITS OKAY< ITS OKAY

This is what is called a flog post. Its to elicit rage in users. Dont fall for it. Just laugh at the lefty poofters.

When the piss tape comes out he'll be showered with praise

>OP ragin in his own thread.
lel

shillary, your sweet sweet tears sustain me.

I'm gonna hunt you down and have my way with you by tomorrow night.

hyped tf up on jenkem right now little bitch what the fuck else am i gonna do? u an traitor

classic bill oreilly move senpai. reported threat will press charges if becomes an opportunity

Hey OP, in Inches, How big a faggot are you?

>Disagreeing with you is treason

literally kill yourself

Ok, I'll vote for Trump again in 2020

A whole 14 inches ;)

I'll tell you what's treason. Selling your country out to a Russian funded operative who ran on destabilization through disruption of sociopolitical divides and media manipulation.

51 inches

I hope they let him have more than 1 phone call a day if he's still running things in 2020! It will be quite a challenge to run the country from such a confined space.

Like the traitor that sold 20% of our uranium to Russia?

top lel. +1 for giving into desperate cover story

>mentally ill retard switches to the sodomite flag

>still mad as fuck
The 2016 election just keeps getting better and better! More tears please! Seriously though, I fucking love it when you left-wing retards (durr the news says I'm smart!) get yourselves all worked up over stupid shit lol. I mean, this happens every fucking time. EVERY. FUCKING. TIME. You'd think you'd learn, but I guess that's why you're uneducated welfare trash. Anyhoo, the Reddit salt over absolutely nothing happening should be pretty comfy, as always.

In what timeline?

That isnt treason though you faggot.

>THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG
This is your life lol wow I feel bad for you

Here's what her face looked like ten minutes after she found out her deleted emails were all backed up on Mister Weiner's laptop.

>pic related the last time OP was this excited

Please provide evidence of this. This isn't your fee-fee hugbox, we do facts here.

You're sorta right, but you're as good as traitors in my book and I'd stick ya on ol sparky at the drop of a coin, hell I'm not a prosecutor though. You're little Donnie bitch on the other hand....
oh honey come on that's so 1960 of you
ivy league senpai

And this is her face the moment she knew she had lost the election because of Huma, Weiner, and his trusted staff (Awans).

All you care about is your narratives. Kys faget.

>ivy league
I believe it

>Hillary run the country gracefully and with class
KEK

Thanks for the empathy. It is very human of you.
semi-quality meme from a man clearly struggling with the insecurity of having mediocre creativity
good times faggot, good times. It's gonna be great watching Bromey come around like a tetherball to little donnie whiteo
All you have to do is wait! Or maybe read a little bit, something people do is put stories together by gather a wide range of information. If your illiterate white trashy ass can't read than just continue watching fox. When the treason charges come up they won't be able to possibly flip that story.
nice meme!

at least I went to college and don't have to fix daddy's tractor all day (and stimulate his prostate) every day like you for a living

Dust thou gettith triggered?

Can someone give me a breakdown on what exactly Trump has done since becoming president that is so terrible?

Hard mode; I don't give a fuck about the stupid bullshit he tweets (unless it's something particularly bad). I mean shit he and his administration has tried to enact.

Not trying to be a troll or anything, genuinely don't understand the hate he gets, but I don't really keep up with what his administration has been up to.

Remember how Hillary would disappear from the campaign for weeks and even months at a time? It would have been just as bad during her presidency.

It's like we dodged a high speed train by a second

>Dust thou gettith triggered?

>18 posts by this ID of pure neurotic, autistic screeching

The last time I saw triggered faggots anywhere near the caliber of you incestual donnie downie hickiepoos was when I was at an antifa shooting range. Even then ya'll are about an order of mag moreso. Lil truck fuckers

Imagine being so mad and butthurt you come to a mongol donkey insemination forum and post about it.....

This picture put my sides in orbit

Lol OP IS A FAGGOT and HILLDOG WILL NEVER EVER BE PRESIDENT NIGGERRRRR

Autism is a desirable trait in the workplace nigger. Ask peter thiel and make some fuckin money so you can grow out of your pol soviet phase

Is the Russia collusion stuff the only reason you don't like Trump? If it turns out he wasn't knowingly involved with Russians would he be more palatable to you?

What are your non-Russia reasons for disliking Trump?

Genuinely curious, not trolling, trying to understand.

you can't even communicate like a normal human being, nobody desires your mentally ill ass in the workplace.

HE I'D LITERALLY HITLER

bruh idgaf about hillarbitch, youre just so desperate to pin anything that doesn't fit your undying support of a traitor to shillary, painfully obvious, sad!

Is*

Not including Russia stuff please. Obviously if that is true then he is just a run of the mill corrupt politician and deserves everyone's ire.

I'm interested in non-Russia related reasons for disliking Trump so vehemently.

gonna be so funny when the radical left get another taste of election night v.2 LOL

bitch I know im making more money then ur ass lol

in any way that you think Hilary would have been a better choice shows us how stupid americans really are

>run of the mill corrupt politician and deserves everyone's ire
Like clinton, sanders and cruz?

This.

if we don't take care of russian media and election manipulation you'll surely be right. But you will also surely still be a piece of white trash

are you a real person?

>bitch me ivy league
>uga buga
>bitch i make stacks bitch
somehow i doubt it 'bruh'

He's not Hillary.

That's it.

Yes, like them. I'm not defending them, in fact I think Killary is the archetype of corrupt politician.

I'm just trying to work out why Trump gets so much hate. I'm neutral on Trump btw, I'm not one of those people who jump on the Trump bashing bandwagon. I like to see the reasons why people are so certain Trump is trash.

I already know about the Russia stuff, so I'm curious on what some of the other reasons might be.

>ivy league
>makes childish, emotional 'arguments' not supported by a single shred of evidence or even a single citation
Yeah, checks out. Were you one of the half-breed snowflakes at Yale (who got in solely for being a mutt) crying about oppression lol? Or maybe the nigger who got his PhD from Harvard for submitting a BLM-style rap album as his doctoral dissertation lol? Or perhaps the nigger who got into Stanford for writing "Black Lives Matter" over and over again on his application? Stay mad, welfareboi.

>at an antifa shooting range.
LARPING.

damn it's unbelievable how retarded you have to be to even suggest that the orangutan's level of corruption is near any of their's.

and you're still a faggot loser

>women's studies
>considers this college

kek

Sage newfags, this is b8

So you're saying the people that are so sure he's no good are merely butthurt Killary didn't win?

*sad!

I would assume he gets shit on b/c he doesn't fit the narrative of mainstream establishment. So the collages and media portray him far worse than he actually is.
Just my two cents

>bitch I know im making more money then ur ass lol

Wait a second, are you telling me I can enjoy a preferably flat soda pop if I just shake up the bottle with a balloon on it? That's genius

your doubt dont change anything at my credit union so it's all good senpai.

I get that part of it, but are they doing it purely because he wasn't part of their narrative like Killary was, or do they have actual reasons for their dislike of him, outside of the Russia allegations.

stability hasn't been her strongest pants-suit for quite some time

how much is shareblue paying you for your services today?