Should I get small bloodgroup and wolfsangel tats?

The Wolfsangel would be on right ribs, small.
I have no tats right now and do not plan to get any except maybe these two. Would it be a terrible idea?

The goal is not to broadcast my ideology or even have people see the tattoos. It would just be a secret for myself, and future significant other would have to be ok with it.

P.S. the ONLY place I can ask this qn is on pol so it is relevant to the board.

GET A BIG BLACK COCK

If you get those tats you'll never have a significant other. Well other than an ironic Tyrone who fucks your ads bloody because he thinks it's funny.

tattoos are debauchery.

Not necessarily though.

tattoos are the sign of a slut, most men know this

Go for it.

Tattoos are degenerate

I can tell you 100% I am not one. And the man will know if he is to be that significant other.

Never get a tattoo. There are lots of reasons, but the most significant is you don't want to add identifying marks to yourself.

tits then gtfo you self defacing roastie

do you want to be identified?

inking your blood group in a non visible area could save your life desu

post feet

true. but it needs to be in a standard place so they know to look there.

No, but I don't plan to get arrested or commit crimes either.

Why?

I'm a footfag

lol that actually sounds like a disease name.

so does tattooing yourself lol

Well from this thread I guess so. Although I can bet that half of pol has at least one.

post feet love

bad idea.
people with tattoos inherently have to show them to somebody, and tattoos like that will require an explanation that is too controversial for most people, unless you just make something up.
If they figure it out, you'll be branded an ebil nazi on social media

A. Why ask this question here? Do you really not know that most people here fucking hate tattoos?

B. You're a white, or at least western girl, right? Why the hell do you want a tattoo? What in the fuck could that possibly mean to you other than some stupid shit? Our culture has no place for it. To us, it has ZERO significance, other than in some military settings or... prison.

C. "It's art you put on your body!" If you're really so into the arts (tatted up skanks NEVER are) buy something and hang it on the wall.

D. "But it's pretty!" If that's why you want it you're woefully misinformed-- do you know how badly skin stretches and sags in 20 years? Hell, do you know it'll already lopsided in 5?

Getting a tattoo, ANY tattoo, is always a narcissistic act. A huge "look at me!" flag you can wave around the next time you go to a swimming pool--- or did you plan to stand ramrod straight, holding your arms straight to your sides the whole time like you're at military school? Hell no.

The point of this tattoo is to peek out from under your armpit-- something you act like you don't want them to notice, but you totally want them to fucking notice-- it's a message from your subconscious to the collective. It may vary from person to person, but it's usually something along the lines of "look at me! I'm wild and free! But not TOO wild and free." You want to be able to drink fruity girl drinks and dance for all the boys, but you don't want your parents/future husband to think you're not a pure princess, just ready for the pedestal.

You haven't separated yourself. You follow trends. You're still a child. Your drive for individuation has been stunted by a society that needs you to enshrine your persona as the "real" you-- because it'll buy anything.

The things that are of true value in yourself are the things you and all of society casually cast aside. A warning: some of those things you can never get back once you've discarded them.

From the sound of it you've already discarded them.

I have an explanation for both. Bloodgroup = lifesaver in some circumstances.
Wolfsangel is not an outright swastika, it means "idea of the nation" or "one nation" in Ukrainian political scene (in the public eye!). Plus a variation of it is still used today in some German municipal coat of arms.

no you stupid faggot. only get a tattoo if it involves things you have already killed for or will legitimately die for, even then it is better to not get a tattoo but at least in those situations tattoos are tolerable.

This is not relevant to this board. GTFO roastie.

no

necessarily, bro. if you explain it to your wife, you'll explain it while she's your girlfriend. she will most likely not be understanding if you're honest with her.

i had a very, very close relationship beyond explanation with my last and even she would have been disgusted by such a flagrant display. normies aren't us, so don't pretend they are and don't assume they are.

they're normies.

>B. You're a white, or at least western girl, right?
nigga please it's some autistic 19 year old dudeleaf

Listen to me you fucktard

tattoos = property

Throughout the entirety of human history tattoos have been associated with slaves, farm animals and soldiers. The very bottom classes of society, and their tattoos represents that they are property of those of higher classes. A tattoo is a mark of ownership, whatever is inked on is what owns you.

You cannot change a 5000 yr old symbol with a bunch of newspeak bullshit
>hur dur but muh individualism
Symbols do not change, tattoos mean you are a weak minded low class person, incapable of self determination or independent thought. I suppose it's ok if that is actually who you are, but just remember that successful people like me will always look down on people like you as the worthless property you are.

And I am right, whether they know it or not, deep down that is how all people view it. That is the power of symbols. You cannot just suddenly change their meaning.

Oh god...
E. "But everybody's doing it!" Funny how these "expressive" people are always going on and on about their individuality when they decide to get something like this, but it comes out whenever someone judges them harshly for it, that they know damn well and good that everyone does it.

And now for the $10k question: what's the point?

The point is to feel normal. The point is that you don't like yourself. Like-- at all. In fact, you're barely even aware that you exist at all. You're a narcissist.

Everyone thinks that narcissists have big egos, and from the outside, that's often how it looks (but there are non-grandiose narcissists). But on the inside, they don't know where they start and other people begin. They don't know themselves, they don't understand themselves as separate individuals. So when someone comes along talking about their awesome tattoo and all the awesome things it says about themselves, they come to a horrible realization-- they don't have one. Come on, don't you have things you want to say?

If you're someone who pays attention to the world, and doesn't just waft around like a thot at a frat party, you'd think this whole process sounds very similar to what commercials are supposed to do to people. And you'd be right.

If you want to know what goes on in the head of a narcissist, just watch the commercials targeted towards their demographic. Kids-- "parents are horrible tyrants who want you to not have fun." Teens-- "everything your parents say is stupid because it keeps you from having fun." 20-somethings--"You're free now! Your parents have no control over you! Do what we want you to do instead!" Adults-- "you're actually still 20.". It goes on and on.

The commercials didn't make us this way, we already WERE this way. The commercials are just a mirror. The prosperity of the last what-- 80 years? -- just brought it out of us.

Don't do it

>tattoos
Just stop. Why the fuck would you ruin yourself like that?

Open bob pls

>Although I can bet that half of pol has at least one.
sure I would think all the proto mutts of the new world have one. Along with their mutilated dicks.

Child, you do not rule yourself. Nobody ever truly does, not completely, but there are some things you can control.

But it's a hell of a thing, being under control. It means that if you fuck up, it's your fault. It's understandable that people don't want that burden, and instead retreat behind the mask.

Because who they truly are is both a terrifying monster, something that can destroy everything in a fit of pique, and a tiny little dwarf of a being, a fluttering little wisp of a thing that can fit in the palm of your hand, a thing so vulnerable that it could just disappear completely with a stiff wind.

↑Yes↑

>19 year old dudeleaf
Probably. But girls DO think like this. And a lot of my critique, tweaking a few things, is applicable to someone who would pretend to be someone he's not to get attention on the internet.

A. As I said, I can bet half of pol has them if not more. A lot of people have them, no matter the political opinion
B. Well it means what I said here*ukrainian
C.D. it is not for people to see. Pic I posted is only related to the location on body. I cover my body up, reasonably obviously, I'm not a teen anymore. I can wear a nice full-piece bathing suit.
But, I'm glad you gave me a good and thoughtful answer as the point of the thread is for your opinions that I can consider in my decision (which would take at least 2-3 years anyway, for clear reasons).

Tattoos are degeneracy. Saged and reported.

I actually did not realize this. This is very interesting. Will read more.

Why do you feel it's necessary to symbolize that via body modification?

Also:
>The Wolfsangel is a German heraldic charge inspired by historic wolf traps, consisting of two metal parts and a connecting chain. The top part of the trap, which resembled a crescent moon with a ring inside, used to be fastened between branches of a tree in the forest while the bottom part, on which meat scraps used to be hung, was a hook meant to be swallowed by a wolf.

I might get a less obvious tattoo. I don't want it to ruin my life, but I'd like to somehow represent it.

>reported
fucking thanks.
Now lets talk more about Trump tweets and shit because that is the only thing worth discussing on here obviously.

yes and can you please dress up like a nazi and degrade me with anti semetic insults?

this anons thought processes are arguments are clearly feminine

her response to equating tattoos to a disease is an attempt to shame user by appealing to pol as a collective whole and accusing user of being on the outside of this collection

this is the most female argument you could possibly make. Females are collectivists by nature (nothing wrong with this either, it's just how they are) and exclusion is their punishment of choice.

user is most certainly female and thus also must abide by the golden rule.

I will fuck you with it don't worry

Tattoos are degenerate and immature
>Literally thinking elementary school level writing shit on your skin without actually thinking IT'S GOING TO BE THERE FOREVER.

>Well it means what I said here *ukrainian
its not part of "Ukrainian" culture to get modern tattoos of the Wolfsangel and blood type. Scaring your skin with tattoos willingly without a clear propose have never been part of Germanic or Slavic traditions (I guess its the ones you want to emulate).
>C.D. it is not for people to see
then what is the point? Its like getting a tattoo on your scalp and letting the hair grow over it.