So if the world started to refer to jews as "kee-kays" would that be ok? or would it be construed as a derogatory term?

So if the world started to refer to jews as "kee-kays" would that be ok? or would it be construed as a derogatory term?
Who gets to decide what is derogatory or offensive anyway?

any reference to the Dodgers is by definition offensive, sorry.

so something like "double dodger nigger keekay" would offend someone, somewhere?

The university teams at my college are all nicknamed after kikes.

I go to the University of Cape Town if someone doesn't believe me.

I love seeing "KIKE" up on the digital marquee at the ball field. Makes me think of Cartman.

are there a lot of jewish fans at baseball games?

>to prevent it from being connfused with a derogatory slur that has a different pronunciation.

Anons, it's bound to have happened. Sup Forums needs a telecast with that accidental slur ....

I don't think anyone is a fan of jews

It depends on how you say something. Try this: call someone a hubcap. Nothing wrong with a hubcap, but the person will take offense.

fuck you, you double hubcap!

I've always pronounced it 'Kike' like kite.

Hubcaps steal hubcaps, so there you are.

How dare you, you fucking wheel rim.

A meme is born XDDDDD

>literally done because it's spelled the same as a term that is generally considered derogatory/offensive
Obviously it's going to be seen as derogatory/offensive.

This guy is a total bedsheet.

hubcap

Jews like NY or Chicago teams

Any name for something that is inherently bad/wrong will become offensive over time.

Example: "mental retardation" becomes offensive. Gets replaced by "special needs", "disabled", etc., but the new terms, due to still meaning the same (bad) thing, are now found to be offensive to some. It will never end, no matter what terms are invented.

Another example is how slurs for whites (and even east asians) are not found to be nearly as offensive as those for other ethnicities. How can you harm me by pointing out that I'm white?

found the jive turkey honkey

Most sheeny dodger since Koufax

look at this fucking trimpeice trying to put one over on us.
we won't let him