JFK Declassified Files

Umm...guys...is this it? Is this the smoking gun that proves the conspiracy theorists right?

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32144493.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2 many scopes for Blumpf

Potito is just some guy with no credibility. They're reporting on the theories he was telling people at his political club, nothing more.

>Potito is just some guy with no credibility. They're reporting on the theories he was telling people at his political club, nothing more.

Go away, CIA nigger.

Sauce plz

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32144493.pdf

Do not let this slide!

so who was the second shooter?

it's almost a week old

the actual autopsy will be in there? or only the doctored autopsy?

>They're reporting on the theories he was telling people at his political club, nothing more
>Go away, CIA nigger.
but he is telling the truth... that is exactly where OPs paragraph was grabbed from.

Who is POTITO?

PO-TI-TOES. Boil em, mash em, stick em in a stew.

SNIPE HIM, KIKE HIM, STICK HIM IN WITH JEWS

Found this.

>know there was a second shooter
>it drives you full 14/88

Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man was the best fucking x-files episode ever and fuck anyone who says otherwise

kek

Thanks. Do we have the "surgeon generals report" to verify his claims?

Even you couldn't say not to that!

Was POTITO telling the truth? I think it would be best to see the actual Surgeon General's report, rather than hear-say.

WAIT UNTIL THE OTHER STUFF DROPS

Like?

what other stuff?

Either you go back to r-theDonald or you spill the beans.

There's another load of files the CIA didn't want to release but Trump has ordered them released.

o shit, must be juicy if they gave it special treatment. I just wonder how much of it they get redacted before its released.

The second drop keeps getting mentioned, but haven't seen anything new.

>yfw hitler fled to argentina and now it's proven

And he's hanging out with H.P. Lovecraft

I think the last we heard, he said all he would allow redacted was the names of people still alive. He and Sessions had demanded that the redactions be presented immediately for their approval (or not), and they were trying to get through them over the weekend.

that's cause it won't (wouldn't due to timing of tweet, saturday, and federal work hours) drop till monday morning... the same time we are supposed to get indictments. coincidence?

Link the file! I do not believe you!

who the fuck is patitio

lol, basically the cia archives that everyone has been getting wet over for decades are basically the 1960s file cabinet equivalent of the whole of

No, this is a claim from a speech of Oren Fenton Potito. Potito was a christian fascist and organizer of the National States Rights Party.

Potito also claimed that Jack Ruby and Oswald were both communists and that they were in it together.

IMO, Potito has very little credibility. Be interesting to see if there are any corresponding details when the rest of the docs come out.