Is Tim Pool a good source? I think that he was the only journalist to talk about Sweden no go zones (in the beginning)

Is Tim Pool a good source? I think that he was the only journalist to talk about Sweden no go zones (in the beginning).

take the hat off faggot

He's not good for ideology since doesn't really have one but he is a good reporter who goes to hot places and honestly tries to get the story without editing for an agenda. Like what a reporter is supposed to do but none of them do.

No. I don't need anymore peoples fucking opinions, I need more Sup Forums without shills.

I think so, he also covered the Catalan Referendum really well. He gets retweeted by julian assange occasionally.

lurk more tim.

he's so fucking bald
he looks like a jew therapist without that beanie

This is the only real reporter.

He's not terrible.
I'd recommend listening to his interview that he did with Micheal Malice a week ago.

Good. Reporters shouldn't be ideological. They should just report accurately on important issues. But it's a business and people want ideologues.

No he’s a faggot. He was in Gainesville to cover the rally and Spencer reached out to him offering to do an interview, but Tim Pool said no he was eating right now.
> source Richard Spencer on TDS

This. Pol has become reddit because of these e-celebs and their fucking drama

Pool is a good journalist, not being a full-blown progressive.

Still, he's somewhat of a centrist, not Sup Forumss guy.

Kek remember the time he posted here after he had his hat pulled off, the fucking hairlet...

Tim's one of the only legitimate journalists left, he actually makes an effort to be honest and fair. He's left leaning centrist but after dealing with heaps of Antifa degeneracy and being assaulted by them directly a few times he's a lot more sympathetic to /ourviews/.

Worth supporting if you want media out there that isn't straight up agenda pushing propaganda.

What's under the hat Tim?

He is nothing without his hat

>thinking an insecure hairlet who can't cope can be a credible source of anything but guaranteed floor sweeping duty

cucked hairlet

I liked him until he started whining that his viewcount was getting lower when he went to different countries to do actual journalism. Isn't that the point of Patreon? To be able to do his work without worrying about ad revenue and just doing his best work? Kind of disappointing, because there are enough political commentary channels out there.

No he’s not a good journalist.

See

Oh fuck is the cat attack for real or fake???
I need to know.

Based