How would you bring peace to the ninja world?

How would you bring peace to the ninja world?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/xttr3ML5Ue6IyatkoiVLSg/
youtube.com/watch?v=4aGDCE6Nrz0
youtube.com/watch?v=JFPX6QZwN1c
boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/fuck off narutards/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill Obito. It's literally that simple.

every single fucking thing is his fault
goddamn

ban ninjutsu and weapons
install a democratic federation of countries

Fuck off.

Obito did nothing wrong!

And how the fuck are you gonna do that? Literally everyone will want to kill you.

Remove Senju

>Liberals and Naruto actually believe this,

Kill everyone. No, seriously in Naruto universe there is afterlife in which everyone is extremely happy and peaceful. I bet that after pain invasion, most revived citizens just quickly killed themselves.

Of course first you need a revolution.
You gather all the unhappy ninjas in all villages for a revolution of "the people"
and have anyone who disagrees with this amazing ideal killed
should be fairly easy in 30 years time, after all most of the villages in Naruto are dictatorships or oligarchies

Pain was right.

A shame that such interesting character went out like a retard because Kishi's agenda of forgiveness.

I mean, him trusting in Naruto would have been alright if he would have been more developed. Their relationship as enemies, I mean, because he changed all his life's values in a single afternoon just because Naruto defeated all his bodies.

His motives and his plan make him one of the best villians in shonen manga history. It made sense, it was no world control bullshit like the Tsukiyomi thing, but an actual plan of fixing the world through fear and power.

Fuck Kishimoto, Madara and the Uchiha.

>Everyone can change into anyone and anything
>The world isn't a massive sex utopia.

I have no idea why there isn't peace already.

Remove chakra

Most ninja are absolute fodder. Akatsuki did the thing with gathering people and got the strongest assholes they could get.

They still got wiped out. As long as the villages exist and have absolute freakishly strong powerhouses that pretty much brainwash their people into obedience if need be, nothing major will change.

Remove Tobirama

Seriously, if you think a dude is potentially dangerous you don't poke him with a stick, you fucking moron. You shoot him or let him be.

Nothing more cancerous than Narutard spammers.

boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/xttr3ML5Ue6IyatkoiVLSg/

Have you checked Boruto chapter 5? its awesome!

youtube.com/watch?v=4aGDCE6Nrz0

oops sorry, I meant to type this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=JFPX6QZwN1c

A genocide

kill the 5 kages and start a revolution

It's funny how Sasuke never met Pain, but wanted to do literally the exact same thing after he got the Rinnegan.

He's the coolest!

INFINITE TSUKIYOMI

>Remove Uchiha

FTFY

uchihas want to achieve peace

COMBINE ALL NATIONS AS ONE

Remove Uchiha fucking shits.

Except for you.
boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/fuck off narutards/

I wouldn't. Why would I bring peace to the warrior world? It makes warriors pointless.

By reporting shitty naruto threads. No one above 12 years old watches this garbage.

this

Go back in time and kill all the fucking Iwakagure ninjas