I cant enjoy anything anymore

I can see the jew in everything now, I'm not talking about it with people, I'm just not partaking anymore because it no longer brings me joy.
>user did you watch that new movie/tv show?
>user did you hear that new music?
>user did you digest anything of the latest pop culture?
>user you are boring
You cant talk to the drones without speaking to them about the circus. I dont like the circus anymore...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VSnHhZ-zO3A
goodreads.com/book/show/5945413-morals-and-dogma-of-the-ancient-and-accepted-scottish-rite-of-freemasonr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Calm down user. Learn to enjoy the ride.

Thats why ive narrowed down my list of activities and hobbies to an extremely narrow choice
>only talk to family and closest friends that I have many things in common with
>only hobbies are drawing, lifting, and playing nonjewed vidya
>despite being manipulated by jewish psyops, youre still able to find a tolerable woman
>the only jews I partake is the things that are neccesary to survive; transportation, food and utility

Its not that bad, you can do it!

Take up bowling and guns.

Do it user.
Use an automatic one.
Screw a suppressor on it so you wont get detected as fast.

Mr Nosebergs ride never ends, might as well enjoy the sights.

>Screw a suppressor on it so you wont get detected as fast.

is this where the mossad recruits for patsies now ??

Yeah, I feel the same way. I love Kubrick, see this video in my youtube feed about his daughter speaking out about the first amendment on Alex Jones. While she's talking... I see something in the background. FML

youtu.be/VSnHhZ-zO3A

You'll float too.

I just replaced regular media with stuff made by the alt right. My friends are on the same page as me so I feel bretty good senpai

Welcome to what happens when you let an echo chamber convince you there are shapes in every cloud.

Now grow up and realise
>muh jews
is exactly as stupid as
>muh patriarchy
and then go out and enjoy your life.

>"hey user wanna go see the new star wars movie I heard it's gonna be cool"

>it's fucking BLACKED/feminist propaganda

there's no escape video games are propaganda movies are propaganda tv is propaganda there's no escape NO ESCAPE

fpbp

I was in the same boat as you. Find out small indie or niche groups of music, video and so on. I rarely watch anything mainstream. The smaller you get the less likely it is to be tainted but not guaranteed like if the creator is an SJW or something. I might sound like a hipster but hey its better then mainstream trash propaganda. I also find older pieces of work to be good also.

One of the best things you can do is to create your own pieces of art be it story's, drawings, movie scripts and what not.

reminder: youre here forever

fpbp

the man in the hat ?

Sure there is watch old movies from the pre 50s and art from the thirties and before is fantqastic as well as well as literature.

I'd love to believe you're right. But you're not.

There is no "anti-female" agenda. They have to invent it - "oh they put a half naked woman in a movie. PATRIARCHAL MISOGYNY!"

The kikes pushing the anti-white agenda do it right in your face. "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE STOP HAVING WHITE CHILDREN OR YOU'RE A RACIST". They aren't even fucking subtle about it.

How can you say that "THA JOOS" and "THA PATRIARCHY" are the same?

The thing is I already was starting to hate all this shit, I just have a specific reason why now where as before it was just "everything is shit". I'm more so struggling with the fact I've filled my life with meaningless garbage and its actually left a void now that I dont pay attention to it anymore. Cooking and working out havent filled the void exactly even though I am happier for doing them. Maybe I'll take up bowling like suggests.

science
engineering
economics

I know user. Let me guess, you get tired trying to deprogram the zog cult out of ever normie, including your egalitarian, white, Christian parents and siblings. You look back on your own ignorance and say to yourself, why did I believe in that war, why did I watch that TV/Sports/movie and like it? But do you believe that you have seen the truth? Can you at least take a little solace in the fact that when you see what does not make sense to most people, it make perfect sense to you, not that you know the enemy and what they are trying to do?

Calm down.

Gentiles have survived their plots for thousands of years.

It's good advice you give, I used to have NFL tickets and I sold them and the PSLs for a profit, so glad im not stuck with them not in the "who the fuck cares about football era". I chop wood, work in my garden growing things I can feed my family. I picked about $200 worth of "organic" peppers today. Last weekend I repaired a computer and hung a door. Most of the thing I like would have made sense to a man living 100 years ago. I lift and get to know the guys who are lifting when I lift because I always ask them if they want to work in.

No, the jew flag behind the man in the hat, you can't even see it at a conscious level it is so ingrained into you unconsciousness goyim....(((we are all equal,...diversity is our strength....ignorance is strength....)))..are you ready for some football..!?.

I noticed the flag , my comment was from before reaching that part of the video , I'm guilty of being impatient I guess

I also went down the comment section and got curious about this book

goodreads.com/book/show/5945413-morals-and-dogma-of-the-ancient-and-accepted-scottish-rite-of-freemasonr

we have.

unironically fantastic advice.

>picture taken in US
>person in background just happens to be Mudslime

Just don't stick to mainstream stuff.

I haven't watched TV in over 10 years. Not a single time. I only turn on my TV to play vidya. Mostly Japanese games only. Remember, the Jew fears the samurai. Same goes for other entertainment. You won't believe me, but I have never in my life heard a full song by Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande etc. I don't even know exactly what kind of music they make. I haven't seen any Hollywood movie for the last 10 years either. Instead I watch anime and international films. It's great really because I learn a lot about different cultures, their filming styles etc.

Basically just stay away from American made media. It's not even hard.

>tfw you finally understand why your grandpa didn't want you to spend all your time watching TV and playing video games

I love you

Guns are fun

Nooooooooo eeeeeeeessscccaaaaaaaaaaaaape

Obviously you didn't watch the video.

I'm having a blast

You need a hobby to keep you sane. You don't need to partake in the jew but if you are going the route you're going you will likely be more and more of an outcast in your social circle until you're no longer in it at all. Most other people who could in theory be your friends because they're aware of the jew will either distrust relationships/friendships and not be open to making friends, or will be distrustful of you in general as a survival mechanism.

I too tire of sitting around the office while everyone spouts the latest news on XXX millionaire sports coach who was hired by a university or the something-something scandal on whatever the fuck TV show that is gripping the nation. Most movies, even well made ones, have easy to spot SJW/Kike themes throughout and are impossible to enjoy fully. Having a hobby really helps you spend the time. A lot of people hate on the video-jew here but it's a decent day to day evening distraction to stop yourself from going nuts. You should take up reading more, going for walks or hikes, go caming, lift weights if you don't already. Find hobbies which real men would enjoy and go do those. Then when people ask you what your hobbies are you don't have to find a way to explain "I don't go watch jew movies and propaganda" because you can just say you really love nature and being out in the wilderness. If you are unmarried and need companionship get a dog.

The one thing the Jews haven’t take control of is the outdoors. Hunting, fishing, hiking etc. find people with interests in outdoor culture. Jews hate places that don’t have skyscrapers bearing down on you exposing you to the sky. I think it’s because they feel like they can hide their sins from God in the cramped city streets