Why do people hate on those who claim their european makeup? Im 3/4 german and have a 140 iq...

Why do people hate on those who claim their european makeup? Im 3/4 german and have a 140 iq. The probability that my iq isnt at least partially due to my german background is extremely small. So why should i be embarassed about claiming my german superiority?

>Im 3/4 german and have a 140 iq
t. image

I'm 25% hungarian 50%Irish 25% unknown

Because they're niggers.
Does your government know you're committing hate speech?
t. an actual somalian

>lol I'm German XD

Were you born in Germany?
Do you speak German?
Have you even been to Germany?

You are just another burger friendo.

My mother's family came here from Germany in 1958. My father's family has been traced back to England and everyone on that side of my family are strong proud anglos. Le 56% face is bullshit. Plenty of people here have European ancestors only a few generations back, or in my case where my grandmother was born in Germany

Kek. Figures.

Go back to Sup Forums

I wasnt born in germany but iq is 80 percent heritable.
Must suck to suck, eh inferiorboi?

British-Irish-Scandinavian here

91%

Mum is 99%

dad is 83%

White as snow.

And the missing 1/4?

>British-Irish-Scandinavian here

just embrace you Orc heritage m8

Family has a long history. More pure than your flag hiding shareblue ass.

Ok, this has been driving me crazy for seven movies now, and I know you're going to roll your eyes, but hear me out: Harry Potter should have carried a 1911.
Here's why:
Think about how quickly the entire WWWIII (Wizarding-World War III) would have ended if all of the good guys had simply armed up with good ol' American hot lead.
Basilisk? Let's see how tough it is when you shoot it with a .470 Nitro Express. Worried about its Medusa-gaze? Wear night vision goggles. The image is light-amplified and re-transmitted to your eyes. You aren't looking at it--you're looking at a picture of it.
Imagine how epic the first movie would be if Harry had put a breeching charge on the bathroom wall, flash-banged the hole, and then went in wearing NVGs and a Kevlar-weave stab-vest, carrying a SPAS-12.
And have you noticed that only Europe seems to a problem with Deatheaters? Maybe it's because Americans have spent the last 200 years shooting deer, playing GTA: Vice City, and keeping an eye out for black helicopters over their compounds. Meanwhile, Brits have been cutting their steaks with spoons. Remember: gun-control means that Voldemort wins. God made wizards and God made muggles, but Samuel Colt made them equal.
Now I know what you're going to say: "But a wizard could just disarm someone with a gun!" Yeah, well they can also disarm someone with a wand (as they do many times throughout the books/movies). But which is faster: saying a spell or pulling a trigger?

>140 iq
We all believe you user, really.

You're an american, come to terms with it

Avada Kedavra, meet Avtomat Kalashnikova.
Imagine Harry out in the woods, wearing his invisibility cloak, carrying a .50bmg Barrett, turning Deatheaters into pink mist, scratching a lightning bolt into his rifle stock for each kill. I don't think Madam Pomfrey has any spells that can scrape your brains off of the trees and put you back together after something like that. Voldemort's wand may be 13.5 inches with a Phoenix-feather core, but Harry's would be 0.50 inches with a tungsten core. Let's see Voldy wave his at 3,000 feet per second. Better hope you have some Essence of Dittany for that sucking chest wound.
I can see it now...Voldemort roaring with evil laughter and boasting to Harry that he can't be killed, since he is protected by seven Horcruxes, only to have Harry give a crooked grin, flick his cigarette butt away, and deliver what would easily be the best one-liner in the entire series:
"Well then I guess it's a good thing my 1911 holds 7+1."
And that is why Harry Potter should have carried a 1911

Because Eurocucks can't do math and think 56% means actual genetic makeup rather than overall proportion of the population. I can understand their ignorance of statistics though, since they don't include race in a census so they can hide how many sand niggsers are in their country.

kek hioly shit that is perfect

I'M 1/64TH GERMAN

>more larping

>Le 52% human face

I'm fucking dying.

>unknown
Just say it, you're ashkenazi Jewish

>Same flag in other thread

>saying same shit

shill

oh wow the memes are true!!

Hey Ahmed, how you doing?

>Even a 100% Ahmed is whiter than the supposed whitest American

1/64 german

t.russian

Hey shitskin, how does it feel that even a Turk is more pure than your ass?

I don't have any Mexican in me tho...

Nice Discord chat btw

Ey yo my ese I promise you homes I got no mehican in me bro I is 110% pure gringo homes believe me

>Sup Forums in a nutshell

I'm 1/64th German

I'm not 100% pure tho, I'm 91%

>I'm 3/4 German

I'm an American with European, African, Hispanic, Jewish, and Asian blood. IQ 149.

Jethro please. With your dubious "math" we can assume the real figure is closer to 52% and dropping by the day.

>I'm 3/4
>have a 140
>claiming
I'm Jesus Christ and smarter than you. Prove me wrong.

because unless you were born in new england, there's no chance you're actually white. anywhere else in the country and your family undoubtedly race mixed with niggers or spics somewhere. hell, even in new england it's a risk of having native blood.

george 3 should've recognized the social importance of winning the revolution. i unironically would've shipped every single british force to the colonies to genocide americans. i guarantee that would be the last revolution attempt in all of human history.

>le Sup Forums board with 56 UIDs

You're not "German" at all. You're an American born or you're probably a fucking "Mexican" who jumped the border. Probably the latter

>Im 3/4 german

i doubt you know the first thing about being german

I wonder why they keep hating us pure 1/64th german 1/32 italian, 1/32 polish, 1/16 russian, 1/8 mexican, 1/64 jewish, 1/32 arabic, 1/8 japanese, 1/4 black, 1/4 irish, 1/8 indian white americans? Those Eurosharts are really jealous of our freedom.

PART

>still lighter than Billybob Yankee posters

All memes aside Would rather be a nigger than a roach.

My great grandmother always said that her parents fled germany during the depression following WW1. I, being a history NEET, tried to practice german with her. She couldn't understand a single word. She went on to say that she was "pluddish". I went home and searched up pluddish. Turns out, she spoke plautdietsch, a german/dutch hybrid. But it was also spoken by mennonites in Danzig and the Prussian Baltics.

>Mfw I'm prussian and my family has a sizeable chance of being directly related to subjects under the rule of the Teutonic Order

All memes aside, you already are.

Kek Keep telling yourself that. The truth is America was always a shitty country full of niggers, but you have to watch it happen to yours little by little year by year. 79% already let's watch it drop

Show flag

You're already at 51%, Jose!

See you're dodging it m8. America was lost to begin with. You guys had a shot and you're blowing it 79% this year 60% in ten years. But I'm sure once more immigrants get here they'll vote conservative

>i'm 1/32 german

Am I white?
Also where does the southern euro come from?
My french canadian side?

my sides

Serbs are white

I'll take ad hominem for 500 Alex

>part cyborg too

lmao

Nah, because once America is fully blacked the rest of the world won't be under the control of American hegemony, and you're progressing at a faster rate than any other nation on earth!

bump pls halp

In your dreams, shlomo.

GOOD LUCK CALIFORNIA DEVIL.

Your daughters (if you can actually find a slut to fuck you), and sisters will be or already riding superior black dick gleefully without a care in the world? Your pathetic race will die out and all the misery, Slavery and pain in the world will go away because of this extinction. How does it make you feel that your women are our toys to fuck whenever we want? And not only do they keep coming back for me even if they get treated like shit, your men are too pussy to be anything about it? I hope you all see whites finally get BREED out, and I thank you all and your daughters/mothers/sisters for complying Lol

damn, when did Sup Forums become as cancerous as Sup Forums?

I'm 1/64th german.

Right because of our large standing minority population with a disproportionate birthrate, you know...that thing you've spent the past few years importing. For your sake I really hope I'm wrong, but your country is already reaching a critical point where it will be to far gone to achieve a homogeneous population.

We have Brexit, how can you have Ameriexit from yourself?

Of course you are dumb fuck. scoring 0,% is noise.

Just shouting brexit autisticaly doesn't change the fact that your most Conservative electable party is still liberal, and will uphold immigration standards. And I'm sure they'll deliver on article 50 any day now.

>Just shouting brexit autisticaly
LOL
Keep dreaming Sanchez, you're already down to 50.9%!

Because many of our fellow americans claim that heritage while neither knowing nor understanding the history behind it.

Let's keep it rolling Ill take ad hominem foooorrrrrrr 800 Alex

>ad hominem
shitskin logic!

i love these memes

so im not part jew, african and native?

And looks like I've found the first daily double

>mfw English, Welsh, Scottish, Irish, Dutch, German master race
Who else honorary American here?

man these threads fucking kill me. Lighten up burgerbros

And you're just a leaf.

I'm Russian, Italian, French, British, Dutch, Polish, and Montenegran, retard.

Not everyone is a shitskin like you.

I'm 1/64th German

>he only knows TV quiz show quotes
Pedro please

>Mfw I'm prussian and my family has a sizeable chance of being directly related to subjects under the rule of the Teutonic Order

Just bought my tiki torch and polo shirt.
Step aside.

German-Americans should secede from the USA and form their own nation. Ditch 53% Whiteland and we'll help you do it, too. Decades of anti-German discrimination have gone on long enough.

>I'm Russian, Italian, French, British, Dutch, Polish, and Montenegran, retard.

>German-Americans

Kek the absolute state of the British youth. Those 1 in 4 school kids being a migrant may be an improvement