Is he right, Sup Forums?

Is he right, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=35eEljsSQfc

I respect all those Arab countries a lot more now.

I can see that, ahmed!

((()))
nice try shlomo, drop the memeflag and we will see a familar star don't ya think

supporting niggers over whites
wowe

Unlike you, i am natural born arab and i don't need to fake myself as a refugee in order to get free ticket to Afri- i mean Europe.

fuck you u kike piece of shit.
If we finally can remove all the jews guess what will happen? USA finally can thrive, middle east will be peaceful and no more of this BS world agenda.

>kill all jews
>middle east will be peaceful

You must be fun at parties.

I don't care if Arabs come over

psst- la illah illah allah hoon muhammedur rassulah, ana bakistani

you implying that israel has not destabilized the region? who you think is behind all those wars?
There is no peace without war.

You have to go back

Why would you even go to Europe as a "refugee" if your country isn't in war?

You fucking retard, do you think killing the jews will solve anything? It would solve the problem with palestine of course, but look at countries like saudi arabia and others, they abuse woman and restrict human rights and freedom, but if you're okay with that, why aren't you complaining about the US right now?

I am a proud British-Pakistani who was born here, raised here and who will join the army (hopefully Royal Armoured Corps) as an officer after my law degree is finished. I would die for our country and our Queen.

I'm not a refugee, my father came here as a university professor of Law at Reading University like 30 years ago. Before that he was a student at some uni in munich I cannot recall the name of.

I can't even tell why would you feel sorry for the arab countries when they're hypocritically blaming Israel for violence despite the fact they're doing the same thing in their own countries.

It's so fucking hilarious how you kikes can't take any criticism and call everyone who disagrees with you ahmed.

>where are your Jews

lol Israel literally pearl harbored the middle east in 1967 and annexed their land and jews complain about persecution

Because we don't like Israel. It opposes both my origin country of Pakistan and it puts my home country Britain into pointless wars for its own benefit.

I called him ahmed judging by the united kingdom flag, i wouldn't call you ahmed since you live in the burgerland.

Fuck Israel pussy.

Although i can agree on that, i'm pointing out how two sides are wrong, Israel complains about being discriminated despite their violent history, and the arab countries who are against israel for that are so ashamed of themselves they refuse to be honest and admit they've done the same thing.

Kid, maybe you need to go back to Pakistan. Looks like you belong there.

see this you dumb leaf I am more of a patriot then you will ever be

Look up the Lavon Affair and the false flag bombings the Israelis commited in Iraq in the early 50's. (((They))) terrorized the jewish populations through false flag attacks. The Arab nations witnessing the expulsion of hundreds of thousands of Palestinians reacted by passing antijewish laws. It all starts and ends with the treacherous zionist jews.

Lol, says the Paki who is probably Muslim first, Paki second, and British third if at all.

>it's the jews fault!
>it's the muslims fault!
>it's the jews fault!
>it's the muslims fault!
>it's the jews fault!
>it's the muslims fault!

I've been on Sup Forums for years now, i can't decide whether this is a political board or a circlejerk.

You're telling me it's the jews, alright, but who do you think is the worst? The jews or muslims? You can pick both, but i doubt you'll ever pick one because you know the obvious answer is both of them are worse.

I say, islam should be reformed otherwise it'll continue ruining the public image of the middle east, Israel needs to be publicly shamed by the mass media and the US should stop their alliance with Israel until the israel themselves stop attacking palestines.

Saying if I am Muslim, Paki or British more is like saying to a politician what will you put first, Your wife or your office. It is irrelevant. I would die for the Queen and I would die for Allah. I would put the UK over Pakistan if it is the moral thing to do in that situation

WHERE ARE THE JUICE

Ok how about a hypothetical: What if in the future India and Pakistan go to war over Kashmir or for any other reason and Britain chooses to side with India. Would you choose to side with Britain or Pakistan in such a situation if neither side can be objectively said to have the better claim (Or perhaps your religious and ethnic heritage colours your lens to see Pakistan more favourably?)

Who would you choose?

>a leaf challenging a pakistani

What a fucking joke.

p-pls no bully :'(

That isn't Britain, if Britain supports India I don't necessarily have to support its foreign policy in full, especially if you read up on Indian treatment of Kashmiris. Many patriotic Americans don't support Israel, same thing here. If Britain is under attack even by Pakistan I would die for it.

fair enough

>sees my burger flag and assumes I'm going to fall for the jews vs. muslims meme bait

I referenced specific events in response to Op's post. You're question is irrelevant and has nothing to do with the conflict.

i dont think they are ashamed. they just wont talk with jews

>implying only amerifats "fall for it"

The fact is Israel bombed jewish population centers in Arab countries and tried to pin it on the Arabs. They were caught red handed in the Lavon Affair in Egypt and also in Iraq. These are documented false flags and even the Israelis don't contest this. They manufactured this besieged meme and thrive from it. I don't blame the rather benign Arab reaction.

*Not even Israelis contest this*

Yes, 100%. The Jews really are the good guys in the Middle East. I wish more of Sup Forums would wake up and learn some fucking history.

good answer
way to stand up for yourself