Jesus christ

Jesus christ
Toriko is getting fucking crazy right now

>now

I fucking hate that beard of his, it's so ugly. It should be the same color as his hair.

Acacia pls

Beard and v neck. Shimabu's character design is shit.

how did toriko go from a simple cooking manga to a planet busting manga?
fucking shounen always powercreeping

It was never a pure cooking manga, from the start it was a hybrid battle manga plus power levels were already a thing from the start.

4 kings dead in a ditch, some fuccboi fight the endboss

He fork'd a crocodile in the first chapter

Let that sink in

Only the human characters, everything else is great.

>cooking manga

It's a hunting manga with cooking as a plot device.

>powercreeping

You guys use this word like a swear or something. Powercreeping may as well be synonymous with shonen. What the fuck do YOU read shonen for? Motherfucker, I want to see power levels go up in the most awesome looking ways imaginable, preferably involving interesting characters and settings.

what the fuck is going on the manga

What sort of power will Toriko's original demon have? Red seems to do Jet shit all day, while the Blue one uses Devil attacks, which seem to be chaotic, body part morphing attacks.

Planet ending attacks happening in a billionth of a second, nothing major.

I love this series. I'm so glad I picked it up at the start. This is a wild ride that makes me look forward to every twist and turn. It's hard to predict what's coming next too.

Toriko's power right now probably doubles every time he throws a punch.

He has no businesses being in these fights that already exceeded the 8 kings without some absurd hax survival like future sight or food luck, and yet he still survives and needs an even stronger body that can survive the third demon.

This is obviously a consequence of the series being rushed, but I wouldn't mind an explanation for what's going on with Toriko.

5/10 made me check

How the fuck did you make it this far with this series if THAT'S bothering you NOW?

I want a Toriko video game.

Before, Toriko's power was explained. Now he can just tank 10^10 attacks from a guy who has a CL 30,000 (22,000+8000=30,000 isn't bullshit).

Faggots still think there is going to be s space arc. Not a chance in hell, even if the author sucks everyone's dick.

when did toriko stop focusing on food to OP fights. post time skip?

I'm hype for the multiverse kugi punch that's incoming.

>multiverse kugi punch
What?

He's joking, in the lines of "by the next time Toriko gets stronger, his punches will go through the multiverse" or something like that.

This Series has been crazy since very early on. Or did you forget the fact that at one point our character staves off frostbite by shivering really quickly.