Why do I keep reading this trainwreck Sup Forums?

Why do I keep reading this trainwreck Sup Forums?
I don't even enjoy it anymore but I just keep reading it every passing week and it gets worse and worse and I can't stop it.
It's like a disease, worse than autism.

When did it all went so wrong?

Is this Ippo?

Trainwreck implies it was on-track to begin with.

Fairy Tail is akin to the train being set on fire 10 minutes before departure.

It only takes 5 minutes to read. No need to think deeply about manga you read for free.

Why is it still running? Why doesn't it just get the bleach treatment and fucking end already

>think deeply
He didn't say anything about that, you nigger, he said he didn't enjoy it.

Because the author genuinely loves writing it. He was originally gonna keep it at 10 volumes.

Tartaros arc was quite enjoyable.
This war arc us probably with edolas the worst arc.
The only good things are the fanservice and that fact that ryona gets better with finally a good amount of blood.

I literally don't know. I dropped it last week, first time I ever dropped anything. haven't gone back.
Is it for the PLOT and the BACKSTORY, you must ask yourself. If not, consider the fact that a death was retconned yet again last chapter, 500 fucking chapters in, along with very questionable victories for both Natsu and Gray.

>He loves writing shit

How did the idea that his manga is terrible not reach him already?

In the beginning it had potential to rival one piece and other shit but he just kept ruining it over and over again it became too ridiculous and retarded to be read

I've dropped series before, and even though I know FT has problems, it has never made me actually drop it. The fights are cool, the drawing is stellar, it can get pretty damn funny, and the author has a talent for developing Kuroko no Basuke levels of hype when a villain appears.

Again, yes, I can acknowledge that this series is absolute shit, but it's entertaining for what it can do well, and I've already read this far so why not finish it in the second last arc.

I can't wait the fight against Acnologia.
I hope he will do a mess with more possible girls in the same time.

I get the feeling that he's completely aware of how poor his writing has been but doesn't let it stop him.

>doesn't let it stop him
I'm sure the oodles of money he's getting help too.

For me it's TerraFormars. I feel like I don't even know the people appearing anymore.

For me it is food wars. I know it is a trainwreck, just like fairy tail, but I keep reading it. I'm disgusted with myself.

I wish he would make an outright ecchi series next. He draws good tits and ass and sucks at everything else so he should take advantage of that.

I actually like Fairy Tail.
no particular reason, just the girls.
still i like it as a manga

This sums it up perfectly

The fanbase of fairy tail is too loyal. there are the ones who keep sticking around because they are expecting that ravel master twist and the others are just your regular weebs who are in it for the doushinji's it produces.

>Why do I keep reading this trainwreck Sup Forums?
Just like me you want to see the ending, that's it

He loves making money off of it. The same reason Naruto kept going, because the author stopped trying long ago.

Now, unlike Bleach, which also still sold really well Kubo was still trying to write something good. But he simply couldn't, the others gave up early.

Several reasons for that. Jump has more hits than Magazine does, they can't afford to lose FT. Bleach was a bottom dweller for last 5 years while FT bounces up and down in its rankings. Bleach's individual volume sales had dropped to half of its peak numbers, while FT is still stable and hasn't dropped much in sales yet.

but ft isn't even jump

I just hope Mashima don't pull the One Piece card, I really don't want to suffer this shit through years

Shokugeki no Souma has better characterization though

>Kubo was still trying to write something good
No, he wasn't trying at all. He literally repeated the same rescue arc formula three times. Kubo was all about drawing cool and stylish stuff, not story. But even then, Kubo's lazy storywriting is still better than Fairy Tail.

Stopped reading it when everyone couldn't stop talking about jelal

>three times
now now

Not that user you're replying to but your reading comprehension is so fucking terrible.

I ask myself every Monday.

At this point I just want closure for the series, exactly like I felt for bleach, and I'll stick around until it ends.

It's sad, because Rave was actually decent. Maybe his next series will be better, if he does one.