Why does everyone on this board hate burgers all of a sudden?

Why does everyone on this board hate burgers all of a sudden?

Because around this time every night shills like you flood this board thinking it makes a difference.

>all of a sudden
ha

I love burgers, not a big fan of Burghers though.

We're being raided by faggots from Sup Forums

this is a funny meme but can you stop making threads?
You're making me think you're sliding something

everyone has always hated them
it's just anons are finally fed up with their shit

Because ZOGmerica is garbage, the hate is justified

If you had come to this board during the height of the British Empire you'd find nothing but bong hate.

the shills are attempting to divide our views of who we see as white and forcing this meme onto us to confuse ourselves. dont get caught up in it

Tonight is shitposting while we wait for the Mueller indictment user.

We're a cancer on this earth that needs to be purged in order for the white race to survive.

Nobody hates them, they're just not white.

"fed up with their shit"

if you didnt hide your flag, we could have a discussion.

this
I am allowed to hate country which has fucking judeo-masonic symbols on their money

Everybody has allways hated them since the 1930s. They were the first white degenerates and made all the world like them.
Now we are just having a kek out of them.
I love cowboys but they are just history there.

cause its the new meme faggot get used to it

We're being raided.
I see the same threads in reverse, from Americans towards Europe. It's like a shell game of slide threads only retards take seriously.

Also, look closely at them: The three major participants are single American, German, and UK flags. I suppose once they figure out that we know that, you can expect memeflags to post in those threads as cover.
The threads themselves don't piss me off, so much as the goddamn morons who keep contributing to them and sliding more important shit while making sure Soros gets his $18 billion worth.

Hell, the president's son-in-law (Kushner) has had Netanyahu sleep in his house and he has donated money to the Friends of the IDF. He sat on the board of his parent's charity which also gave thousands of dollars to Israeli groups. Not to mention his daughter is a converted Jew. ZOG is not a conspiracy theory

This desu

Probably something to do with them constantly referring to Europeans by Islamic names, while being 56% white.

Truly the best money.

Because all we do is win.

We are always being raided. It's the ebb and flow of Sup Forums

It's the 53% white country meme. It's a troll that implies that the racial composition of everyone who is "white" is only 53% white in the U.S. It's pretty ignorant to actually think the statistics of a region equate to the individual racial composition of a particular group. They're just trolls since there is no way you could be so dumb to look at Asians, Blacks and Whites in The U.S. and think they looked exactly the same but I'm sure some may actually believe the "53%" meme lol.

this. They fucking do it all the time, they dont evn bant. Same with bongs and us argies.

Because we're top dogs geopolitically, so we're the largest target for bantz. Get over it.

That cyrillic font is aesthetic as fuck

Can't wait til the 2020 census so shills are BTFO

Notice how it's only americans who call this a raid

>guys i am totally european! look at my DNA!
>20% italian
>20% german/french
>20% british
>40% broadly european
guys who cares that i'm a mongrelized european! eu for the win :DDD

See
(((They've))) paid money to monitor this board before. They collected literal thousands of Pepes and ran diagnostics to see which is the most and least rare, kek. They've had at least a year now to figure out how this board and its culture works, don't think they won't blend in when they need to. They might have been bad at it before, but they adapt. Don't underestimate the power of a billion-dollar war chest, when they only need about 50K to raid this board.

>18 billion dollars

thats what it buys you, amerisharts on Sup Forums, enjoy these few weeks whilte the money lasts user

Why should I have to show you my flag? Who are you, the fucking Gestapo?

>memeflag
Boy, was I right or what?

America = New Brazil
In a decade the #1 and #2 national sports will be soccer and insurance fraud.

why shitskins stay mad tho
oh yeah they dumb

I don't. Anglos need to stick together.

A census won't be meaningful. If a bunch of black people moved next door to the people spamming this 53% meme it doesn't make them less white or more black than they already are. Just like the race statistics of the U.S. changing don't affect or imply the racial composition of individual people.
It's the equivalent of saying everyone in the world is like half Asian. It's retarded lol.

Jew shill

Burgers are delicious. Americans are only 56% burger and 44% shit.

They're probably faggots from R*ddit desu, not understanding that most Chinese painting boards are trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls. We're not being invaded by jews, we are the jews.

>get a zionist puppet elected POTUS
I mean, we literally are the jews.

Someone needs to make a Bri'ish version of this meme, it seems.

This

I'm still afraid the U.S. will get less white as a whole. Our birthrates are shit because women want to be the fucking CEO of a (((corporation))) instead of having kids or making a family. I won't be surprised if we're paying reperations by 2050 at this rate

Shill threads, all made by people trying to destroy Sup Forums

its just more lefties showing up, the ones in the US hate the US, quite sad because without everything the US is they wouldnt have iphones to go on grindr with

Le 56% white teeth.

Depends on who you're talking about. Yuros are butthurt their paki problem is fast reaching, if not surpassing our nigger problem. Pajeets and mudslimes are made they weren't the ones smart enough to get their asses brain drained over here. Russians and Chinese, healthy nationalist rivalry.

And this, too. I have never once known US flags to ad-hom themselves and suggest they be wiped from the face of the Earth, that they're not white, etc.
Think in terms of self-loathing liberals who would gladly peel their white skin off while watching Jermaine plunge his seed into his girlfriend's womb. This is easily the most transparent D&C raid I've ever seen. Post a thread like this, and the type of posters I've described before will be on them like stink on shit.

Sage

brother?

You don't spend much time on Sup Forums, do you? It's like this all the time. Learn to see through the new and enjoy your stay here.

>2% asian
"white"

It's 62 percent also
190 million whites>62 million total bong population
Also you guys are the fat man of Europe

Nah it is your uptight butthurt me me me superiority complex that makes people hate you. It has reached such exorbitant levels that any mass shooting or riot will start causing happiness rather than concern.

bro the're like almost no whites left famalam haha
shart in mart too haha, pic related
this board so fun

This is the greatest meme ever. Thanks, Sup Forums

prime example of 56% lmao

Russians are about to lose their puppet

Shills, and bitter Canadians... Who else would it be?

Jealousy. Please get back to fighting our wars, eating our food, and watching our cinema.

This. People just got red pilled about America. I hate the direction this country is going but it's been bad for a while. As an American, I can't really deny it or argue against it.

He did what we needed him to do.

because it will convince them to be more white

Does anyone have any more of this guy? The top one. I saw it and I couldn't stop laughing for 3 minutes

>You don't spend much time on Sup Forums, do you?
No, not at all, just several hours out of every day since 2013. And I know a change of pace when I see one. Trends are easy to spot if they appear in rashes within a period of a handful of days. Maybe if YOU spent more time here, you'd be able to discern that from the typical deluge of shitposting, but for more scrutinizing folks, it's as clear as day.

You literally shart in the Nile. Last time I was in Cairo I saw a fucking dead cow floating around piles of garbage. Burger will never reach the level of disgusting such as you.

>our wars
>our cinema

Unless you are Jewish, they're not yours.

Because their countries are being literally raped by sand niggers. It's called projection.

There are a few of us out there who aren't just mutts.
>ancestry from the Norse-occupied part of Ireland

I like the 56% meme, it's like the inverse of the "I'm 1/16 cherokee!" meme

BILD WALL BILD WALL FUCGEN BINERS GO OUTTT

This one?

what's there to like?

Man, on Sup Forums one of the hottest memes again americans was "why dont americans celebrate Easter?" while posting a frog.

Memes are just like that, at least anti-american ones. Dont take it too seriously

They hate us cus they ain't us
Always forced to the sidelines of irrelevancy
Their own domestic media, film, accomplishments, heritage consistently ignored
Their livelihoods relegated to importance only when an Islamic truck of peace strikes
Their own politics completely obscure and cryptic for 95% of the board's posters
Meanwhile they come here every day surrounded by American politics, American happenings, American flags
Some create colonies like brit/pol/ and eire/pol/
Others can't because no one cares enough to continuously bump their threads
So they lash out from this feeling of never being accepted enough

UUUUUUUUFGGHGJGHGH *sharts*

>All of a sudden
Welcome newfag. You're here forever.

Someone needs to redo the "left vs right racism" comic with le 56% face instead of the black argie

well your flag looks like the lgbt flag
how bout dat

Pic related is my favorite.

Call me a retard, but it could be due to some Antifa D&C shilling as part of their November 4th shit.

Basically, lefties want to divide US and European nationalists and make us fight each-other.

Am I white Sup Forums?

>Why does everyone on this board hate burgers all of a sudden?

Because Soros just infused all the shill sjw types with a shit ton of money.

sage

says the dirty beaner

I expected some better bantz from you KANG.

New Shariablue tactic. They're basically trying to goad dumb burgers into posting their face/eyes/etc and basically set themselves up to be doxxed. Notice the general uniformity to the more popular images, and how they started appearing after a certain billionaire Jew put in $18B of his fortune into his foundation.

how much do you hate me user? unf I'm so hard right now...

Funny to see a Mexican posting this, the biggest mongrel country on Earth

>Italy/Greece
Nope
>Finland/Northwest Russia
But you're Asian, so close enough.

>shariablue
Fuck off back to r*ddit

>flag
nahh