Michelle Obama [Redpill]

Hello, fellow gay boy here,

My extended family of dip-chewing drumpf supporters legitimatley believes that Michelle Obunga is a transgender woman. I've never heard of this (((theory))). Could anyone redpill me on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aakEvMc2110
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is known

>Could anyone redpill me on this?
Google Michael Lavaugn. Red pill yourself.

it's common for rural and suburban retards to believe fake news

Peddling Pedo and Morty, huh?

No thanks, that Zionist ball of shit can stay off my screens

Ok, I have a question for this because I can't find a clear/good answer anywhere. Let's assume Michelle is really Michael, and she's a he, always has been. Where did the Obama kids come from in this scenario?

HA HA HA HA HA LMAO LE FUNNY SCIENCE CARTOON UPBOATS FOR YOU FRIEND!

There's a picture floating around of some other black couple who are friends of the Obamas and look just like the two girls. I don't know if I buy the theory -- seems like a lot of trouble to go to, when they could have just set their CIA project up with an actual woman and had someone else impregnate her if Barry wasn't into it -- but that's the idea.

Lmao

Saved.

They're right. Born a woman, now a 'man' pretending to be a woman. In other words a mentally ill woman who thinks she's a man pretending to still be a woman. Got it?

he looks manish and sometimes you can see his penis protruding so disgusting. it doesn't really matter if it's true or not anyway. we just hate them, and it's great to know lots of people think "obama" (or what ever his name is) sucks on tranny penis.

You are probably gay, but still larping. You know what to do with these threads guys. Besides, its one of the most open celebrated facts in the fag community that michelle was a tranny and obama was gay. You fags love that fact and you think it gives you some type of power.

This is a slide thread
Sage and ignore the slide threads

rick sanchez and summer smith both punch nazis
rick is canonically pan

proofs?

OH HAHAH Rick and Morty so cool. Wow, those edges. You must have such a high IQ. I mean think of all that time and energy you save every day without having to do all that thinking bullshit.

Do us all a favor and KYS you autist.

>Donald Young
>Larry Bland
>Nate Spencer
She is a woman of course, but it, like the birth cert was spun up to draw attention away and delegitimize the real scandal. Trust me, I helped craft the story. The funny thing is no one would give a shit if he was Bi now and ran.

I don't think she's a tranny, she's just a very butch, masculine woman. Black women in general have higher testosterone levels than women of other races.

Get in here. Hollywood is going down.

Joanne rivers who personally knew both barack and michelle obama has this to say:
youtube.com/watch?v=aakEvMc2110
and dies shortly afterwards

Not the only time

Michael and i !!!!