Wg/ - White General - Hanging method edition

wg/ - White General - Hanging method edition

Game-plan:
Print out posters saying “It’s ok to be white” (Pic-Related)
On Halloween post the fliers EVERYWHERE possible. Only universities seems like alt-right money.
Car windshields, bulletins, posts, walls, ect.

Idea:
Sup Forums i have an idea recently a "disturbing" poster went up at Boston college the left went ape shit and called the cops for an investigation and it made the news youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc what if we made signs like this pop up in college campuses around the world? a simple sign that just says "its ok to be white" the left going apeshit over something so trivial would show just how anti white the political climate is and it would wake up normies/lemmings.
>tldr go put up signs that say "its ok to be white" in plain text with no pictures or symbols

How should we hang them?? Something fast, and non-vandalistic would be ideal! Share thoughts below

Important:
>DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING JUST PRINT OUT PIC RELATED AND HANG IT UP
>NO SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS
>JIDF is NOT happy about this, ignore shills.
>Make sure it says 'Okay', not 'Ok'
>THIS IS NOT HATE. We are doing this for the pure reaction from the left, to one simple statement. This will reveal them as hypocrites to all normies, in the boldest manner imaginable.

Other urls found in this thread:

gasthejews.fun
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys cracker

No thanks, nigger shill.

Bump

blumpf

>post white supremacy posters
>moderates turn to liberalism, disgusted

wow good job guys

Fuck you white bitches in here.

>saying it's okay to be white
>white supremacy posters

Fuck of you with you sneaky tricks shill.

I have a stack of posters and a templar costume read to go, should I use masking tape or duct tape, or is going to the hassle of making paste worth it?

I'll be doing it at my school

>Only universities seems like alt-right money
What did he mean by this?

Keep ignoring shills and post your stacks faggots.

Do it everywhere.

The best part about this is that shills still haven't found a good tactic to shut this down.

1. Can't convince people to change the text making it racist.
2. Can't get a discord going to create disinformation and dox
3. "It's ok to be black." and "It's ok to be gay" posted directly beside our posters do nothing to change our message or associate it with anything than saying it's ok to be white.

What this tells me is that unless this is fucking EVERYWHERE, they'll do their best to ignore it.

Get in here. Spread the info. Make your own threads on the topic. Hollywood is kill.

fellas we gotta start espousing implicitly pro-white views

all white people are niggers

Is it only on Halloween? I don't have time to do it that day, and I know the perfect place to do it. I'll just get my friends to do it

white people don`t deserve the right to exist

The only way this fails is if nobody does it. The shills are going to be hammering this thread hard from what we've seen so far. We have to keep this thing going strong for the final stretch.

Halloween is just a good time because costumes make it easy to guard against social repercussions.

The state of that

>THIS IS NOT HATE. We are doing this for the pure reaction from the left, to one simple statement. This will reveal them as hypocrites to all normies, in the boldest manner imaginable

I completely understand that. But I hope you realize that the left are so conditioned in their beliefs, that they will see this as white propaganda.

It's probably not intentional, but each and every one of you are responsible for fueling the race war that is to coming soon.

So if you're going to go make us go to war, make sure we win desu

Why is a race war bad? It will accelerate the collapse of our decaying society so we can rebuild it from the ashes. Because at this point in time, there's nothing worth saving about Western Civilization

The whole point is to see libs completely overreact and show everyone just how indoctrinated they are.

that is literally he purpose

This is a top tier piece of bait to oust Commies and turn normies from Marxist conditioning. SPREAD EVERYWHERE.

This, a quick death is better than a slow one

I feel like there is a more efficient way to do this...

Why not post anti-white quotes? From people in leading positions with leftist movements?

That way you are only posting what somoene actually said....

And not everyone buys that ' it's okay for them to be angry and hate on whites because of the past' narrative.

Nice copy and paste,wew lad.

Fold into paper planes go to tallest building top and let them fly.

This is a very low effort high reward action.
Low risk, huge potential.
They will do all the work for us.
You're not getting it

You don't understand how propaganda works at all.

>meme flag
gee I wonder

is that seltzer water

Leftypol shills

it's s.pellegrino, but lemonade. got hooked after spending a year in lombardy.

meant for

Leftypol trying to straw man us

It's kind of hilarious that the only faggots that care about "whiteness" are actual shitskins. They think they'll be accepted if they do this shit.

Imagine being a commie sjw college student on the morning after Halloween. You walk to the bus stop and there you see an evil racist Nazi poster saying "it's ok to be white." You post it on social media, letting everyone know that you're literally shaking after realizing that there are such horrible people in your neighborhood. Then your friend tells you he found one near the campus library. As the morning goes on, you and your sjw comrades realize that this isn't one person. Posters have been found all across the country. If you're not shitting yourself after realizing that the Nazis are everywhere, you'll be protesting the "white supremacists" who did this. Of course, all the Nazis have already left the scene, but you have to do something. Ignoring something this coordinated and this pro-white would mean that the Nazis win!
>tfw we win either way.

>Meme flag
Thanks for the upboat though

>that first reply
lmao

bump

So my city is having trick-or-treat tomorrow night instead of the 31st. Should I still put up posters?

yes
just dont break any laws

Where are some places that are safe to put up posters without breaking the law?

It’s not OK. It’s great. Don’t let the leftists convince you otherwise. We rule this planet and always will.

>moderates turn left
Good, it's accellerationism. Let's get this damn ball rolling already.
>moderates turn right
More bodies was the goal all along anyway so cool.
There's no way you can win, kike.

Waste your time with this, it won't change anything.

Attention! Shill alert!
>Euro Flag
>Dissuasion from real world activism
>posted something straight from /leftypol/
Know the threat!

Bulletin boards, telephone poles

Nothing wrong with being Right.

I mean White.

Friendly reminder:
anti-American is anti-white

>3 cents have been deposited in your account

you have to go back to /leftypol/

>anti-American is anti-white
I'm anti-modern America. If we could go back to the 50's demographics and society, I'd be happy.

I 100% support this thread.

lay the foundation pupper

don't just support the thread, support the action

wouldn't it be weird for a native to be putting those posters up?

Not at all. It's a pretty bland statement. Just stay safe and don't break any laws.

idiot

obligatory (you) that you were hoping for

fail

>wouldn't it be weird for a native to be putting those posters up?
It would be fucking epic.
Only a nigger putting these posters up could steal your price.

nice try /leftypol/

>epic
>fail
Back to plebbit with you and your meme flag.

Anyone who replies to those images should be given a one year ban for being underaged.

Get raked, Justin.

Yep, and the truth is that we're the civilization builder race.
We wreck it all and win, we can rebuild.
We wreck it all and lose, the "winners" are stuck in a nigger tier world of shit.

Greatest consolation about the current state of things.

I was worried these threads has disappeared under all the slide threads.

bump

shills out in full force

bump

The black pill, but also unfortunately an accurate one. The U.S. went from the 1950's white nuclear family to the absolute Weimar degeneracy we have today. Our open borders are STILL open despite Trump's election. We still act as Israel's pit bull all over the world. There are still enough decent Americans left to rebuild after a short civil war.

And when it happens, and it will happen, I have bad news for the Jews.

>Our open borders are STILL open despite Trump's election

Lol it's been a year, nigga

US is worse than Weimar, because at least Weimar was still 99% White.

America today is maybe 63% Non-Hispanic White (if that number can be trusted when they count MILLIONS of Hispanics as White) and slipping fast.

On top of that the Jews in charge are pushing massive hatred of Whites to the growing Non-White hordes, and guilt to the shrinking White population.

We're truly in deep shit if Whites don't wake up, soon.

>tfw a shill sees this thread

Keep in mind the total number is also important. Germany's population prior to WWII was less than 70 million. The population of non-hispanic white Americans is just under 200 million. Even accounting for delays and race traitors, we can expect to see the equivalent of two Nazi Germanies in North America in our lifetime. Now consider the possibilities if we get Europeans, Australians, and Slavs all on the same side this time. Plus a large portion of East Asia might support us if they hate China more.

Also, population isn't everything. If the US is half white, half non-white, that doesn't mean we have a 50-50 chance of winning a race war. Non-white communities generally lack the organizational capacities to maintain an economically and militarily strong state.

Let's play a game: Last two digits are how many posters you have to put up minimum.

thanks woofer!

rollin'

I'm planning to mark up my local liberal colleges. How should I plan my attack. I've never laid feet on a university campus so I don't know what to expect.

Roll

gasthejews.fun

reeks of desperation

>early in the morning
>walk straight to message board
>pin posters
>gtfo

kys

Name one good thing about being white that’s doesn’t have to do with other people’s accomplishments.

This isn’t going to happen. You LARP faggots are going to wusspuss out.

You can screencap that.

> You

Made you look.

White males are the most sexually desired group of men.

Overall variety, I see blondes, brunettes, and redheads with blue eyes, green eyes, hazel eyes. Everyone else is just dark haired and brown eyed.

rollan

Roll

I can reasonably assume the whites around me have my best interest at heart, and won't try to cut off my dick for funsies.