Eagles, report in

It's Sunday night. It's time for an Eagle Scout thread. Andrew Jackson Council reporting in.

Other urls found in this thread:

boston.cbslocal.com/2017/10/11/boy-scouts-of-america-welcome-girls/
youtube.com/watch?v=dNpw4ngXVhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i keep this saved for such threads. i remember some guy a while ago posted a letter from jesse ventura when he was in office

>Xir Scouts
Lmao

My wife's daughter says she's going to be an Eagle Scout when she get's older

you should probably give her a penis, then cut it off because men can have vaginas

Troop 705 Order of the Arrow Eagle.

T45, did everything but the service project, cuz fuck rank and labels and jumping through hoops. OA brotherhood, too. 15 years ago, tho. More fun when fags were outcasts and physical violence was the norm.

Taught me that tampons soaked in kerosene make great flaming arrows.

We had a couple of gay kids in our troop. No one cared. I don't know where you're getting the physical violence thing from, however.

Jusf daily smear the queer, kung fu battles, charlie horses, dragging the annoying kid through the woods tied up by his feet, polish hammers, stick fights, etc. I dunno. Our scoutmaster was a tank commander in nam, you went to him with a complaint he said suck it up, you'll live.

Guy pulled me out of the car by my ear because I was being a cunt & didn't want to do the carwash fundraiser. My mom said thanks.

which one of you fags bought the tampons? or were you cool enough to steal them from your big sis?

There were always a few female camp counselors. Man, you think beer goggles are a thing, try camp goggles...

I remember being able to smell the female counselors up the trail when they were upwind of us. So delicious especially for a 13 year old.

Called it Camp Fever. Place +1 counter on all staff for each week stuck in base.

Yeah, leatherworking class, hot counselor. I got up and tactically planned my route across the shelter just as she was walking between a picnic table and workbench so that we both squeezed through and my wiener touched her butt. Thought I was so smooth...

Davy Crockett reporting

Shame that new membership is all but ded thanks to the gay-scandal and the church revoked its charter so they had to move to the american legion post.

Is there hope left for the BSA?

I've had thoughts of becoming a leader and bringing back some of the cool old "dangerous and/or para-military" stuff to revive interest, but between the queer-fear and muh safety regulations it all seems kinda pointless.

At this point I've been recommending Trail Life USA instead. I might as well because the BSA troops here are drying up while the Trail Life troops are booming. I figure at this point a real scouting rival is the only thing that might wake up the BSA.

Anyone else have Eagle Scout mentioned somewhere on their resume? I just turned 26 and decided to take it off, not sure if it is really something that looks good nowadays. I guess it can't hurt if another former scout happens to be the hiring manager, but what are the chances of that considering most HR people are probably women.

I about dressed down a stupid mother and a horrible cub scout trying to sell popcorn. The kid was little his uniform way too big he was swirling around in circles waving his arms which were about 1/2 foot too long so it was just sleeves flying in the air. His shirt was way too long and it was untucked. This was an abomination and against their own rules. He was to be in proper dress uniform and on that grounds I was gonna tell them to pack it up and come back when he has his shit together. Plus when you walked by he just said Hi, not please buy our sad popcorn.

um, no, sweetums. she can be an eagle scout with her vagina, and you're all gay
>boston.cbslocal.com/2017/10/11/boy-scouts-of-america-welcome-girls/

And they're all going to be mommies after coming home from their first camp out.

Huh, never heard of Trail Life, will look into.

Whats the consensus on 4-H? They've approached me to be an archery coach, but my impression was always that 4-H was really lame.
Although I guess I don't really have to care about what the food and livestock people are doing as long as I churn out world-class archers.

Troop 195 reporting in.

KEEP THE "BOY" IN BOY SCOUTS

Bronze palm reporting. I want my childhood back. They are going to really scrap it now. First fags now dykes...

Scouts been disgraced. Used Ta stand for something

I'm wondering if while on campouts the boys will be able to share tents with girls? Also, will the boys be able to smell the girls after a couple of days?

Troop 141 Here 2nd Oldest Troop in the Nation

Any NeTseO brothers on tonight?

yes because im proud of it and i dont really care if it hurts my job prospects

Troop 2 founded in 1927 reporting

I was sort of part of 4-H as a kid but I didn't really get that involved because I liked BSA more. I don't really remember it being a bad program though.

Quivira Council.

Troop 237 Sequoyah Council reporting. 1st expedition to Florida Sea Base, Big Munson Island.

Golden Empire Council, Eagle Scout 2009 reporting.

A scout is trustworthy, loyal, honest, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and redpilled.

>fuck rank and labels and jumping through hoops

The service project is your opportunity to show that you, as a teenager, can physically manifest into the world on a community level, after all which you had been taught in the scouts, a lasting testament to the meaning of the scout motto. Being able to acquire all respurces through donation, organize free labor, and make an improvement upon the world is the heart and soul of the service project. This service project is not jumping through a hoop: It is showing to yourwelf that you have what it takes to get it done.

You didn't, you don't, and I will never hold you in the same esteem as an Eagle.

Longhorn Council, reporting.
Shook Sec. of State Tillerson's hand at Jamboree 2017

Eagle, Hiawatha Council here. Evening, gentlemen.

Troop 21 reporting
>tfw all the good scouts of our troop left in 2016
Now it's just a shitfest of about 6 or so reddit-tier 12 year olds.
I miss the scouts who were a year or two ahead of me; they were actually socially competent people I looked up to when I was younger. When I joined in 2009, the oldest scouts would organize dodgeball tournaments, and we'd regularly play football in the field behind the meeting building (a church). At campouts, they'd show me various ways to fuck around with knives/fire; it was all good fun.
Right before I left, and after they all left, we got an influx of middle schoolers who had no interest whatsoever in sports/camping. I'd try to urge the leaders to get dodgeball games etc. going again, but it was the same excuses over and over again "we don't have the time" and "nobody else is really interested"
I'm kinda glad I made eagle and got out of that troop. It was kinda depressing after a while with the dwindling numbers and all.

Now we got this "girls included" bullshit which is really just two things
>we're too lazy to make this program appealing to new boys
and
>look how progressive we are, letting girls into scouts, current year etc. etc.
They've cut corners to boost membership, and it's all gonna crumble from the inside within another 10 or so years.
Robert Baden Powell is spinning in his grave, but they're ignoring it.

Greater Alabama council reporting in. Got mine in 2012, but feel kind of like it doesn't mean much anymore.

Longhouse council here
Aren't Hiawatha and Longhouse councils basically the same thing? I'm not too good with which corresponds to which part of NY. All I know is that Longhouse is "Central and Northern NY"
What troop are you from?

Old North State reporting in!

Life for life

Conquistador council and Sam Houston area council here. Part of the brotherhood as well. What the he'll has happened to scouts? Why all the pc?

I never made it to eagle but scouts was based. I wish i was red pilled at the time :(

youtube.com/watch?v=dNpw4ngXVhY

oldfag, jesus christ

on a related note, kinda envious of new eagles who get trump's signature on their card

I'm an eagle scout. It's sad what's happened to scouting I probably won't let my kids join :(

I've been thinking about looking into getting a "replacement" card so that I can have Trump's signature instead of Obama's which looks like a dick

NEIC reporting in as well, from 2010. Not a fan at all of the "inclusive" shit they're trying to pull currently, seems like a load to me.

Get off the board liberals. You're not welcome here.

Yes I am, my son is in scouts and on his way to Eagle

eagle of 224, utah national park council

found it

210, Kirkville - just outside Syracuse.