Why do liberals get all the pussy?

Seriously starting to think this meme is true guys. I'm a 26 year old kissless virgin and most redpilled/conservative guys I know are also virgins or have ugly fat GFs. Why is it that women are so much more attracted to liberals? What can we do about this?

>average liberal proceed to post millionaire pics kys

>
t. angry virgin

Dear shill, I am so demoralized now that you have posted this. Even though I am a hardened veteran of the meme war, I must surrender after reading your post

i agree its very depressing

This is a slide thread
Sage and ignore all slide threads

Implying classical liberalism is the same as todays libtards. that man might as well be a neocon because his form of liberalism is considered modernist this day in age. 76'

Juden raus

Is that???
Noooo
Every single field?
Yes; yes it is
It's sage in every field

Slide SAGE

>tfw the last week ive been pretending to be a very vocal virgin looking for a qt virgin wife to settle down with but unable to do to roasties to see if the shills take the bait
>20 threads right now trying to demoralize virgins on Sup Forums
:^) played you like fucking fiddles

Nothing, son. You are fucked. If you hadn't been born to be a cuck, you wouldn't be a "conservative" to begin with. It's not even a real thing - it's just a dog whistle for fat white men who fear black men sexually.

>Why do liberals get all the pussy?

The same reason they get all the AIDS...

Yes the average liberal is a playboy billionaire... More likely to be one of the soyboys that chimped out over rick and morty special sauce.

Meanwhile back on planet Earth, EVERY country with dark coloured people is a poor third-world and EVERY country with the lighest colour of people is a rich country.

and link to relevant threads like this user

>strawman
>cherry picking

Living in an apartment with 3 roommates at the age of 30 makes you a failed man and your women get fucked by niggers. Meanwhile upscale suburbia holds high paying jobs in our large houses with decent women.

You're literally lower class.

you didnt answer the question though why do liberals always get sex

>>>/reddit/>implying political leanings = how much pussy you get

Being a pussy doesn't mean you're rolling in it.

I have a question for you, user.: are you anti-white or something?

slide thread, sage

t. angry nazi faggot

> implying thate the pussy they get is worth the gettin

>(5)
But _he's_ the angry one, right? You're so cool, user. I want to be just like you when I grow up; push White Genocide and third-worldism everywhere I go.

>Why do liberals get all the pussy?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

> I'm a 26 year old kissless virgin and most redpilled/conservative guys I know are also virgins or have ugly fat GFs.
> redpilled/conservative guys I know
There are more than one explanation here.

First is that similar people associate together so if you are conservative and a virgin then you'll relate to other conservative virgins more easily.

Second is that it's easier for libs to be manwhores. Unlike conservative who have a more rigid code of conduct, liberals are free to be poseurs and adhere to any dumb fad if it helps them be more popular with the ladies.

I wage a sage on your cage, now go on and rage, we all know that OP is a faggoty virgin, just urgin for a lefty purgin.

Once upon a time, long, long ago I ran my dick through a score of women. Black, white, Asian, Hispanic, and pretty much every mixture (half-black, half-Asian pussy is A-mazing). Then, one day, I realized that it's actually about quality, not quantity.

tl;dr go neck yourself, faggot

Liberalism is a cuck-fest.

t. former Liberal

Suuuure is my response to you and everyone. Everyone but me gotta learn

LMAO kek flag proves your a virgin

You're not wrong. But maybe he'll get lucky and score some irresistible race traitor black poon tang and horse pussy.

Obvious shill is obvious.

Richard Branson isn't really liberal - he just says whatever makes the masses happy. Same for a lot of the upper echelons of these Silicon Valley types, like Elon Musk.

The average Democrat/antifa is just as much a loser as you, OP. If not more so.

No OP. No. Liberals are very much arranged marriage/only get a GF through friends kind of thing.

If I approach a liberal couple, unless they're like radically radically liberal (commie), the girl melts into my possession

It's the weirdest thing and all of their relationships are so fake..

Ive gotten laid plenty of times and i am a native kekistani
You just have to be able to tell women exactly what they want to hear and youre in

God damn he is right. I now cry in realization.

only fat girls trying to larp as dudes write 'kissless virgin'

God Bless

They get all the gonorrhea and syphillis and herpes too :) that’s why they always have unbearably itchy dingalings

Seems like all the libtards I know date sluts and get cheated on, while I have a wife whose integrity is beyond reproach, who is the best cook I ever met.

Jesus Christ. You assblasted lefties and your shill threads aren't even trying anymore.
Fucking little boys doesn't count as getting pussy, faggots. It's almost like you know how badly your side is about to get fucked.
KYS

>lib pussy

Remember that time that dude's house caught fire and he bolted off into the darkness immediately while Kate Winslet stayed behind and helped his family to safety?

>so many STDs so little time

That jetski girl looks trafficked

Most liberals are at home prepping the bulls.

>liberals
>pussy
Did you just assume their gender?

lol when republifags ideal avatar of wealth and modern opulence is a fat tub of shitlard who cant see his own dick, and not richard branson who can actually windsurf and do cool shit because he's not a disgusting fat pigfaggot with a neckvagina big enough to cram two dicks in

oh yeah, pic related its a president who's in great shape and does cool shit with richard branson because he knows how to take basic care of himself

>Important qualities in a president, according to leftists, the post
KYS
Friendly reminder to sage all shill threads

>ridiculously distant outlier
>'average' liberal
this is advanced cherrypicking. I'm legit wondering if this is actually a Sup Forums meme making fun of how bad leftist memes are, I really don't want to believe a political group can be this bad at memeing.

hahaha get mad more fatfuck, its not the world's fault you're fat like your shit president but that didn't stop you from blaming it for everything else when you voted for him

Because liberals have no problems being disingenuous lying hypocritical pieces of shit and manipulating women to satisfy their temporary desires.

Also, you don't want the women that give into that shit anyway. You have to look better for the good ones.

>low impulse control and promiscuity are good things
Know your priorities, kids!

Becuase we've let women have all the power in society, so the most pussy is doled out to whomever parrots the views/politics they want to hear.

To be conservative and get pussy you have to be 8/10 and alpha.

92% of land owners vote trump,

Not our fault niggers and retards live on 8% of the land and demand money from the rural areas which sustain their very existence... fucking polluted cancer rat niggers

I'm not mad, nigger, I've been laughing at you faggots for a year.
Friendly reminder to sage all shill threads.

>tfw I've seen this billboard in reality.

Yeah King Nigger was the fashionpiece with his mom jeans and purse.

Because promiscuity a cornerstone of progressive ideology. Not that conservatives and classic liberals don't like sex, it just isn't woven into their political philosophy.

seven hours until the law comes knocking and marmalade man gets fucked to the wall with a nailgun. better get some sleep for the big day tomorrow, fatty.

Are you fucking retarded?
The average liberal is not nearly as rich or good looking... in fact they're statistically further in debt and miserable.

Man I love how delusional you fruitcakes are. Please don't ever change.

compared to whatever this is, hell yeah he was

get a look at that big bootie bitch, the hair looks like its trying to rip itself off lmao

Good looking guys get laid regardless of politics. If you think the average woman looking for hookups cares about a man's politics you know as little about women as the rest of this board. Even the ones that do care can be lied to easily.

BRAAAPPPPP
*sniff sniff*
Mmmm, the election still has you butthurt my dear, smell my orange cheeks some more, my cuck
BRAAAAAP

This.

Richard Branson crashed his motorcycle like a cuck, oh and Hurricane Maria destroyed his faggot house.

Liberalism literally favors Chads.

>be me
>pretty overweight, shy, computer nerd
>read the bread book, start hitting up events/shows
>I join a conversation, cute lefty girl starts talking to me about bookchin
>"I'm not into mainstream aesthetics, I love your body"
>she has pixie cut, petite with ass and tits, easy 8/10
>sex-positive feminist
>become a thing
>"toxic monogamy"
>"you can fuck other people, I just want you to be happy" she says
>"I'll be your starlet"
>pro birth control/abortion, no condoms
>attend lefty bdsm sex workshops
>"I just like being toy to be used up by you"
>likes roleplaying a kidnapped loli that gets raped over and over
>invites girlfriends over to just to tease me
>she's asexual, just fucks for my enjoyment, has no interest in sex with anyone else
>submissive feminist
>"There's nothing wrong with consensual nonconsent, and you have my consent.Please rape me whenever you'd like"
>this feminism stuff is alright

meanwhile on Sup Forums:
>this thread

uh huh.

Honest answer, don't be anything like Sup Forums irl.

Just be a decent person. Give a shit about people, have empathy and try to be a person with real beliefs, hobbies and interests. If nobody wants to fuck you, it's because you aren't an attractive person internally. There's plenty of ugly, fat guys with families and happy lives. Because they're enjoyable to be around.

Stop thinking about women as women. They're people. Stop thinking with your dick and find one you enjoy actually talking to and hanging out with and you'll be cumming in her mouth in months at most.

This place is fun to shitpost in, but if you really hold these beliefs that jews and minorities are inherently awful, but cheer a guy who brags about not paying income then you're kind of retarded.

Income tax.

I'm retarded too desu.

yuck man, come on. she may be cute now, but is that really wife material down the road? always look for the long term, if not, then she's just a fuck buddy.

Such logic, clearly you are one of the greatest minds of our time, your unrelenting logic and lack of fallacies and name calling is astounding, you've presented so many amazing and unbiased sources. What I'm trying to say is that your clearly very intelligent, as most people could not ever be that good at arguing. You really did change my opinion on that specific matter.

Because you don't see women as equals... 3rd wave feminism is cancer but its not about seeing ladies as equals... If your anti-female then women don't want to fuck you they can be man handled by many others who don't talk about women like their shit... Its pretty straight forward not exactly rocket science...

definitely wife material

>always supports my shit
>understands capitalism so makes tons of money working in tech
>super comfy life