Sup Forums what would you do if your child came home with a friend that was a tranny?

Sup Forums what would you do if your child came home with a friend that was a tranny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-HSjn1HFXQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=-HSjn1HFXQ4

What child?

Remind them (continually) that their friend is still a boy.

Tell them not to fraternize with mentally ill people.

Give xer a treat for bringing daddy home another stray mouth to feed.

This.

Passive aggressive the shit out of the kid while being courteous in every other way.

fpbp

My kids are homeschooled.
I don't have to put up with tranny bullshit

Fuck her in the ass and tell her that's what he gets for being such a faggot

Same here

hey corey ever seen a grown mans cock
wink wink

>write a letter to mr. pence explaining my predicament
>figuring he'll never read my letter, i jokingly ask him if he has an extra pair of jumper cables i could borrow
>say goodnight to my daughter and her tranny friend
>close her bedroom door in a slow and awkward manner, keeping my eyes locked on the tranny until the door shuts
>stand by the door for a few seconds
>quickly open it again to make sure my daughter isn't being molested
>after verifying the above, say goodnight once more to my daughter
>hours later, i wake up to the sound of jet engines over my home
>i step outside to see what all the commotion is about
>it's air force one, circling around my home several times before attempting a landing on my street
>the landing's a bit rough, with the plane's wheels lighting up the entire neighborhood with sparks as they hit the pavement
>mike pence disembarks the plane, jumper cables in hand
>"i hope i didn't wake you", pence says in a hushed voice
>stand there in disbelief
>"i-i was actually kinda hoping you'd let me do the deed myself!", pence eagerly exclaims. "i-is he in there?"
>after a few seconds, slowly nod "yes"
>a large smile creeps across mike's face
>as he tip-toes past me and up the stairs, i feel something long and hard brush across my leg

Homeschool

Won’t be an issue. Will live in a house without mirrors or internet access.

Send them to a Christian school.

Why do people fall for the public school meme?

I would most likely engage their father or mother in mortal kombat.

depends... how passable are they?

nice pasys

I love how their community always talks about how two gay parents won't cause the children to get fucked up too.

>child came home with a friend that was a tranny?
Came home from where?

> two dads
> turbo faggot child

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

money

Q.O.T.

Explain to them about dilation.

I would beat the faggot to a pulp and explain to my son that it is his duty as a man to kill transvestites.

Liam is hot. Your dick doesnt work if you arent attracted to cute gay crossdressing boys.

puberty can be confusing enough imagine having class with a bunch of boigirls

That's so fascinating to me. How quickly Sup Forums centered on that as the ultimate red pill (and how effective it is at converting normies). This is a case study in the diffusion of innovations.

Getting a sex change before becoming an adult is a mistake, and it shouldn't be allowed. They shouldn't be given hormones, or drugs, and certainly shouldn't be subjected to surgery.

Children are still discovering who they are, and shouldn't be pressured into any particular path. They should wait until they're adults and are able to make the decision without their parents influencing their decision.

When you make them realise that a chopped dick turned into a fake pussy has to be dilated every day to stop it from closing up, it does the trick.

Ground my child for a week and send the friend home.

This made me cringe.

YAASS SLAY QUEEN

Sorry son, your friend is mentally ill and an abomination unto the lord and you can't see them anymore
Let's go get ice cream

>>"i-i was actually kinda hoping you'd let me do the deed myself!", pence eagerly exclaims. "i-is he in there?"
Top fucking kek

I would ask that the child leave, and then tell my kid that people like that are mentally ill, and while they shouldn't be made fun of or ridiculed, they also shouldn't be associated with other than to suggest that they get psychotherapy.

Wow. That’s a really good question. I consider transsexuals to be mentally ill and I wouldn’t want my child to consider that to be normal. However, if I tell the kid that I don’t want him/her around my child then my child might get bullied for having a “bigoted” father. Hell, this is the sort of thing that can attract the news. You just know that the media would consider it to be the same as a dad not letting his white kid not play with a black kid. So, I don’t know what I would do. Hard to say which option would be best for my child in that situation.

I told it was a bad idea, and there were clear red flags from the get go.
He dumped (((her))) and got an actual girl pretty quick.

Pence will be the best president one day

>gays adopting children

That might work actually

LEAF

EVERY FUCKING TIME A LEAF DOES THE DEGGENERATE SHIT

WHAT DO THEY PUT IN THE WATER THERE

Well i wouldnt be rude nor would i be accepting. Id tell him that my son ismt allowed to have friends over and send him home. Id then explain to my son that what he is doing is being forced onto him by his guardians, and its also not right. Id answer any questions he would have on the subject. Even here in Socal, alot of the families dont put up with this Tranny BS. Its why theres so much propaganda and bitching. I swear people are waking up and its scaring (((them))) into overdrive.

tl;dr Jews

>punishing faggots
>degenerate

That's so disgusting. It's like pozzing the neghole.