Punchingbag is Finished

Will Ippo actually have to learn to box?

What stage of Dempsey Roll are we at?

Have not read this in a while is he actually brain damaged

He finally managed diagonal swings and it's been confirmed by the coach and Takamura that he's probably brain damaged since he keeps getting knocked out in spars.

Yes

Yep, actually confirmed in the most recent chapter.

Ippo has a brain?

What the fuck happened? Wasn't he like the national featherweight champ of Japan at one point?

Not really

He was the national champion of Japan for something like 800 chapters.

Unfortunately, his primary strategy being "tank my opponents hits with my face until they're tired then hit them two or three times" doesn't work long-term.

Being champion of a shitty island nation doesn't mean much considering that he managed it by copying a boxer from before they let blacks fight. It's basically been established that any Mexican can beat him.

>hajime no ippo is now Rocky:The Manga

He's fucked now isn't he? Why did NO ONE stop him? This isn't going to end well is it?

>Takamura is talking about the coach through the chapter
>Ippo doesn't know what Takamura is talking about

Ippo is so braindamaged that he became retarted

Stop him? Coach actively encouraged him. Kamogawa is the worst trainer in the world and in real life Ippo could probably sue him for millions of dollars. The dude's training style is insane.

>Why did NO ONE stop him?
Because everybody in this fucking gym is retarded outside Takamura, but he doesn't give a shit.

We are getting into "Legless Tsubasa" terrioty

He is just gonna pump Oxygen in his brain and beat parkison

Thanks for reminding why hajime no ippo is fucking garbage

All manga is garbage to be honest

If he needs to draw a straight line he can just trace all those popsicle sticks.

It's from Japan, what did you expect?

But that's wrong

>Being champion of a shitty island nation doesn't mean much considering that he managed it by copying a boxer from before they let blacks fight
m8 pls

OH NO, WHO COULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT THING EVERYONE SAID COULD GIVE YOU BRAIN DAMAGE COULD GIVE YOU BRAIN DAMAGE

Stop reading exclusively garbage.

Don't worry, they'll just oxygenate his brain so it can heal.

>Unfortunately, his primary strategy being "tank my opponents hits with my face until they're tired then hit them two or three times" doesn't work long-term
I never read Ippo, but that's exactly what Joe did early on with his no guard into cross counter shit. And now its taking the same ending route as well? Glad I saved myself 1000 chapters.

>retarted
I don't think he's the only one user

Watching the anime was fun the first time, the rest of the series doesn't make any sense though. It's the same shit over and over again.

It kinda fell apart when he started tackling the OPBF.