Hey Sup Forums name my band

hoping to get a record deal

The genetic origin strain of hipster.

Virgin "rebellion" vs Chad race war

There has to be a Village People joke here but I cant think of it.

Coppercab on the left.

"Shoeless Daryl & The Dumbfucks"

chequed. Sad thing is, Bootlet Bruno Mars was actually spotted in St. Louis before.

Bow and Pharoah,

The gang that couldn't shoot straight

Turok devolution

lel Bow Cuck doesn't have enough upper arm strength to draw the bow back

A collective of young college age males with negative outward projections of anger.

Ballless Kike and the Emo African

Din-duo and the soy boys

>Mugged visiting the Hood

damn brazil-bro bringing the bantz

Ben Larper and the convicted criminals

They look malnutritioned

The County Rejex
Crew and Blues??
either one of those.

Numales & Niggers

Buggie Boys

Fagtera

Paddy the Head and the Oreo Cookie

The Butt-Fugly Corpses

Kick Out the Jews

Who's my daddy?

The Mongoloids

Shit water trash.

millenial uprising

Dude with the bow gets me every time

The Shit Covered Dildos.

Quantum Break the System of a Down Syndrome.

Or Watch Dogs 3

Gun Control

diversity

Anybody have the character stats? I know the thread was over a month ago but it was gold.

Jewish Psy Op

Blind Felon

Guns and toeses

Far left looks like a Rock Island Armory shotgun. Honestly not bad for a $180 12 gauge. Decent tier for the cost and very practical. Heavy as shit so could be used to hit people.

To the right of that is a nigger with an extended magazine glock pointed at his dick. If he trains with one in the chamber he is almost guaranteed to shoot himself at some point with that retarded method of carry.

To the right of that is a faggot retard. Notice that his arrows don't fucking match. They have different length shafts and probably all fly a good bit different. I would imagine this fucktard tries to shoot a compound bow without using a mechanical release. This guy is the worst type of faggoty retard.

To the right of that is honestly a very practical AR set up with what looks like a 1x-4x scope. The forward grip is a bit retarded, but meh, I've seen worse.

Those arrows would shatter in a compound bow. Hope he likes shrapnel in his hand.
>inb4 implying he'd loose it

The two Oreos

Double stuffed oreos

I'm not sure the logic behind a 4x scope on a 16" barrel. A red dot reflex sight would be cheaper and much more practical, here.

Damn... powerful

Scrunchface BigToe and the Niggers.

NoLivesMAtter

Simply pol