What the fuck how is this not illegal?

What the fuck how is this not illegal?
Having non citizens as teachers?
The fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LNeimlu9jxk
youtube.com/watch?v=baJ4FDVgCbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Obama is and was a fucking traitor and should be in fucking jail for sedition and treason

The same reason it's not illegal to lie and indoctrinate students like schools are very heavily doing.

Mexico needs all the teachers it can get so good news and good riddance

The absolute state of my country

It's perfectly legal provided they have the documentation.

>1000 dreamer teachers

Dude what? For real?

Could this be the reason behind America 's lack of cultural literacy

How many do you think Sup Forums can deport?

My spanish teacher was not a citizen. She never shut up about me being a basque and put me at a higher expectation than most of the class. I'm not too lazy but I just don't like extra work if I don't ask for/need it. I wished she got deported. My straight A's were ruined by that B she gave me. Bitch.
Oh yeah her assistant was illegal too but she got deported a year after I left high school.

that teacher is pretty hot, id marry her and give her citizenship

sounds like trumps about to create some jobs

Are you saying that the education system might even improve?

wow, lets do it.

>Teachers

Try harder next time

It's okay, we'll be deporting far more students than teachers.

shithole states are really bad at this type of thing. in florida they dont require nurses to take the nclex exam for the licensure that every single nurse in america outside florida has to have before they can work. they have this loophole so people from carribean shitholes can work with their funny money degrees. the result at times is literal death of patients that wouldnt have died in other states with properly trained american personnel

We use to have a general for it, but mods shut it down and it moved to another chan and died.
F

The absolute state of the US

You're one to talk faggot

>suddenly less teachers available
>wages of great teachers go up to avoid poaching
>Lots of positions available for citizens to become teachers.

Not seeing a problem here senpai.

Abrakadabra! Und sie waren nicht mehr da!

As are millions of others known as "progressives" or "SJWs" or most accurately "anti-whites."

Yes exactly. Australia turns illegal immigrant boats around at sea so they sink somewhere else. Your country puts them in charge of educating your youth.

you have to put a spin on it..like dude..if we don't pass the dream act, thousands of teachers could be be deported.

and that's a good thing!

Great looks like a bunch of new job openings for actual Americans :)

They hop the border, we are not an island, nor Europe, we dont have boat people aside from Cubans.

mexican preschool teachers have crowded out the industry and drove down wages super low while leaving operating costs super high.

My gf had to deal with their cliquey bull shit because she wasnt mexican and was harassed and forced to do all the work they wouldnt.

now she doesnt do it anymore which is a shame because shes really good at it and was helping troubled kids.

>a board full of dudes who don't contribute to society cheer that a bunch of people who do are getting deported

lol

It happened because we gave women the right to vote.

Yes and it must suck.

abusing kids for a living isnt contributing to society

Account for your muzzie and abbo problem.

What a loss for >american education

The USA is more cucked than Europe. We just think the opposite because it's been this way for so long.

Muzzies are arounds the same percentage here as in the US. Abos are like 2% of the population m8.

god damn it stop using this "dream" bullshit meme buzzword.
they are _ILLEGAL_ _ALIENS_

Nice quads

This.
inb4 teachers get outsourced to india

>and forced to do all the work they wouldnt.
b-but they d-do the jobs n-n-no one else w-will

your nurses dont even speak english.

>thousands of teachers could be deported
Good.
Teachers are paid fuck all because of a low demand for them. The gap that this will leave will increase demand and teachers' salaries.

That's what Berniefags and other retards don't understand. Deporting illegals WILL affect the economy, but in a good way.

Checked. We are working on it. MAGA

Trusting people who literally stole SSNs and defraud the government routinely to instill morals in your children.

California was a mistake.

Boo hoo liberals breaking the law boo hoo

>This thread

Chinks are literally buying your country chunk by chunk

theres thousands of burger (((expats))) all over asia and eastern europe right now teaching english illegally without proper visas or even criminal background checks

america isnt special

The difference is that they're not staying long term and breeding 7+ children there.

There definitely is not many of them though. Probably all Spanish teachers.

I know this because I live in commiefornia where all of them flock too. Even in Watsonville, which is like fucking Mexico, all of the teachers at predominantly spic schools are white. I feel sorry for them but I drive by the elementary school every week or so on my way home.

Another thing, being a teacher is a huge white liberal or liberal citizen thing to do. I've met many teachers in my area and it's an easy peasy way for them to get a living wage and it's filled with lefties because of it. It's way too big a racket for them to left illegals take all of their jobs and there would be a huge butthurt uprising if they did.

Trust me it's basically a stereotype that all teachers are left-wing sluts. I go to bars and it's all teachers literally opening their legs for anyone. They're so low class it's amazing.

>Illegal immigrants as teachers in public “schools”

The absolute state of my burgerland.

Non-Citizen Government Employees...
Teaching your Kid, an Education Created by the United Nations...
youtube.com/watch?v=LNeimlu9jxk

And what happens when you Elect someone who goes against Agenda 21?
pure coincidence
youtube.com/watch?v=baJ4FDVgCbU

hahahahaha

but they are lol

they come here because they can live cheap and asian girls from the countryside are gullible, many i know personally have more than 1 kid here when they dont even live with the moms

Japan ain't much better, pal.
Everyone's dumb everywhere.

American schools will lose the Spanish influence over the young.

She needs to go. I can't wait until Economic Nationalism is actually passed. Then when the hispanics in California vote for their own economic interests the Democrats will call them all racists. I am sure they will think of a new Uncle Tom like slur up.