No it wasn't

It wasn't even considered funny.

Cue Nichijoufags rushing in.

Her voice is sex.

It wasn't...

It was funny, you just have bad taste.

Yuuko is hotter.

Even Japan didn't find it funny.

I kept watching because of the god tier OP.

unfunny shit with forced animation that sold like shit because its trash for people with the worst possible senses of humor and should kill themselves

It wasn't that they didn't find it funny. Many of the people surveyed stated that "It was unappealing," According to one of the magazines that did the survey, the most disliked thing about the series is the story, with "lack of interesting characters" coming in close second. You'll have to google to find this source. There were a few other surveys done in Thailand too however, we don't care about them. Nobody cares about your opinions, only the facts.

>unironically trying to convince filthy weebs that their favorite comedy is shitty on their own board
I agree with you but you won't accomplish much

nice damage control shitchijoutard

>lack of interesting characters

I'll never understand nips

It still is pretty hot if you ask me

The only hot girl was Nano.
And maybe Mai.

>Sup Forums likes KyoAnus shit like Phantom World, that thing with whore fairies whatever it's called and homo Free shit
>hates actually good anime like Nichijou and Angel Beats
Fucking Sup Forumsermin infestation killed this board.

>"lack of interesting characters"
What the fuck does this even mean? How do they eat harem LNs up while saying this?

Angel Beats is not kyoani. Or good.

>people not liking what l like
fucking cancerous Sup Forumsermin reddit normalfags ruining this board

AB is the only bad thing there m8

>I like well done steak with ketchup and mayo and get mad when people tell me it tastes like shit
This is you.

born in 2012 detected

>only
Spotted the kyoanifag.

>food analogy
It's Sup Forums alright.

What's wrong with food analogies?

>tripfag
>posts k-on
Pick one.

Sup Forums is well known for making analogies with food.

>lack of interesting characters
this sounds like "the art style wasn't sexy enough"

lol zany and freaky

KyoAni think they slick...
SHE dabbin

What

>homo Free shit
Fuck you, Free is better than your favorite anime

Not even a KinoAni fan, but he's right.

Nichijou is cute.

Jesus her voice was so fucking awesome, same with the other MC brown haired chick

>manga is over
>s2 never

why live?

>What the fuck does this even mean?

"no one I want to fuck"

This, except for the Angel Beats part.

Why does Yuuko look so huggable?

This show was a fucking waste of time.

Absolutely awful.

Once again, I agree with Japan. The reason I quit watching Nichijou was not because of the 'random' humor. It was because the characters just reset every episode and never grew.

A show like Azumanga Daioh, while full of 4koma gags and episodic stories, still developed the characters personalities and had them going through 3 years of school. Chiyo chan at the end of the show is not the same as Chiyo chan in episode 1. Nichijou just didn't have that. And I really wish people would stop comparing this show to Azumanga Daioh when its closer to Chromartie High School.

They did grow though

The mix of having pitiful bad luck and being an incorrigible baka can evoke a lot of sympathy.

I recently discovered that they are supposed to be 15/16 years old
why do they look like preschoolers with no tits then?

It's considered hot in 2016 too.

>It was because the characters just reset every episode and never grew.
Now this is just a blatant lie. But you know, thanks for saying that, because now that I think about it almost every character did grow a lot throughout the series.

>Free is gayer than your favorite anime
Sorry, I misposted earlier. Here's what I meant.

>It was because the characters just reset every episode
No they didn't

Wow, it is true. Nichijou fans really do just deny every fault of the show.

>Nichijou isn't funny
Some people just aren't clever enough to understand Yukko's high level comedy.

There was less development for azumanga. I liked it and people like you that hold it to high heaven are really shit. It was just great because it was one of the few of its kind at the time and easily available, it also played easily on the moe audience and had a very reduced cast so ADD kids dont forget who's who.

slice of life highschool comedy has been done better over and over again within its genre. you are in a thread about an anime that is an example of that, the only thing AD may win in is moe

kooky and krazy

oh, and AD winds in fanservice as well, even azumanga had some fanservice, which unfortunately demonstrates once again how shallow it could be.

>hot=good

Mai, Nano, and Mio all developed throughout the series

How did Mai develop?

No, you're just stupid.

>Lack of interesting characters
>yet by the numbers never give up shonen MCs sell all the time

Mods please ban this shitposter.

This show was amazing.
Great OP and ED, both sets
Great comedy.
Beautiful animation style.
Great voice acting.
Very funny skits with great directing. The best thing about the show is that it is a collection of skits and so the pacing is very entertaining. The episodes were always over way too soon.

Nichijou was great in that it never tried to be anything more than what it was: everyday life. No matter how exaggerated shit got, how ridiculous the skits were, a lot of is was somehow grounded in everyday life. It was just everyday life blown up 10x, because that's how it plays out in our own heads lots of times.

Fuck, Sarahara was the vector for the show's main theme, despite being a goat fucker. "Every day is a series of miracles."
And it shows in the last few episodes especially, since Yukko states that Nano isn't a robot. She's Nano. The three girls give Mio a lifetime friendship voucher. Mai connects with Hakase with an oddly sweet shark drawing. Nano decides that her screw doesn't need to be taken off because she made a bunch of great friends even with it. The show even goes full circle by playing the first scene over again: Yukko and Mio saying mundane shit in class, because it's still everyday life.

bump

She developed muh dick

I still think she's hot

youtu.be/Q4kZRw-XUZU

Someone explain this joke to me
Surely it can't just be the cat's overreaction, right?
There has to be something funny or else thus and most scenes in Nichijou are just reactionshit humor

She's bullying him. Same scene as American Psycho actually.