Anime is better than manga

If manga was better fans wouldn't always be crying for another season of anime because it wouldn't matter.

Relax mate, only kids were complaining about that.

>action story
>better animated

No shit, mongoloid sherlock.

>

Some of my favorite anime series diverge wildly from the source material, and benefit from taking that storyline in it's own direction.

I don't get the obsession of "following the source material", and "muh canon to manga". You can shoot yourself in the foot if you're literally copy/pasting entire scenes into another medium.

>sideboobs getting censored
>bettter
you w0t m8?

>Harribel's breasts censored
>Kuukaku's missing arm censored
>Rangiku losing a piece of her torso censored
>Renji and Uryu coughing up blood censored with water

Fuck that, why bother with a final season if they're going to censor half of it.

Pic related is only an example.
I'm talking about anime vs manga in general.

Nah. Manga is on the whole better, anime has some stand out shows though.

What is this show even about? Girls working on video games?

Ainme is never better. They always cut story and character bits. Not to mention pandering.

Cromartie High, Bobobo, and maaaaybe Death Note are a few cases where you can make a strong point for the anime being better

Yea you're all talk. You know damn well if you had a choice right now to delete all the anime vs all the manga in the world this very moment you'd choose manga to go easily.

Not him but I'd choose anime in a heartbeat. No second thought.

That's just your opinion. They're very different media, so, while having preference for one or the other is natural, neither can be said to be better or worse.

I don't think one is inherently better, it's just when I think of a genre or whatever and think of what I consider the paragon, it's nearly always a manga.

>anime vs manga

Akira as well.

Not to say the manga isn't also good, but the stuff the movie cut weren't really important, it's just a lot of filler action and repetition.

In the manga, they fire the orbital cannon on 3 occaisions, and then a SECOND cannon at the end. Akira/Tetsuo blow up Tokyo with the same exact effect twice, plus two more scenes of intense destruction on a city-wide scale. Tetsuo turns into a fetus monster twice as well, Kaneda fucks with a laser rifle two times, it's all wonderfully drawn but it's nothing NEW.

Wow it's almost like the whole point of an adaption is to adapt the source material accurately.

Fuck off

Manga is basically just drawing and anybody with decent art skills can draw it. Anime is actually animated and they have voice actors and original soundtracks etc. anime wins by miles you hipster faggets.

Nah. Do you need someone to draw pictures and read out loud to you to enjoy books too?

It's not about enjoying books user. It's about liking anime better than manga.

>Manga is basically just drawing and anybody with decent art skills can draw it.
Exactly, a single person's vision shines through.
Though I hope you don't truly think anyone could be a mangaka just by drawing okay.
I don't have a preference.

I'd choose anime.
I know damn well that I can read manga anytime and anywhere I want compare to watching anime. Plus audio sounds are a thing.