remember the hype, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

burg7.com/index.html
wald9.com/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Madoka was truly epic.

I remember being in 2011.

I want to go back.

Man I dont understand why people say they milked this franchise at all.

I want a fourth movie though.

kawashita yakusoku wasurenai yo
me wo toji tashikameru
oshiyoseta yami furiharatte susumu yo

>Reminder that no one watched this show or gave a shit about it until Mami got her head chewed off by Charlotte

"No one watched madoka before episode 3"

I need proof of this meme.

I know I didn't. Thought it was just some kind of Precure ripoff. But then, I didn't know the butcher was in the staff

Yeah that's a load of crap. So many posts hyping up Magical Girls vs. SZS OP.

take our word for it. that's 100% accurate.

That's the 3rd movie right? I think I watched it with a group of Sup Forumsnon.

Not doing that again...

why?

they sucked your dick?

>I want to go back.
With Homura or me?

>complain to the fans and the franchise about the popularity
>still want to see the next project
What a typical fan! Would you like to go on a date with me at the premiere?

I have watched TV series from episode 5 in real time. There's No Way I'll Ever Regret It. I still remember watching Episode 11 &12 in the middle of the night well.

Pic related. It's my photo in the premiere of Rebellion at Burg 7 in Osaka. The crowd had buzzed with excitement but they sobered down. As soon as the date changes into 26th October, the show started. That was a fantastic time for me. I was not able to go home until the first train, though.
burg7.com/index.html

It's not a meme. It's the truth. Most people I know and me would have stop watching if it weren't for 3rd episode.

Nope.
I knew it will be shit.

Also nope. I hyped it since it was announced.

Yes, and it's still good, you know good things will never get old

I know I pissed some of you off rolling up to the premier in an over-capacity Spark blaring Ante Up.

The film script is not for sale.

I saw the movie again at Wald 9 in Tokyo in November.
wald9.com/index.html

Link to archives or it didn't happen.

Again, the film script is not for sale.

>meme
Kill yourself nigger.

nah there was tons of fan of Mami in the first three episodes at least enough to be pissed when she got killed.

Episode 4 was the worst, because that's when we first get a glimpse at this horrible girl. She was so mean the whole time and just made my blood boil, I really hate her. Why can't she just screw off?

She can't just leave behind Dog Drug Reinforcement. It's got a 5 star rating.

>>complain to the fans and the franchise about the popularity
Never said that though.

It's just a meme. From ep 1 it was getting hype in japan and 7 gorrillion threads on Sup Forums but ep 3 definitely boosted it even higher.

>Man I dont understand why people say they milked this franchise at all.
Didn't you mean "they" = "people"? I interpreted your sentence as your incomprehension about confessions of fans' sins. As a result, your comment sounds like a curse on the popularity of PMMM and the existence of Rebellion.

Okay. You just meant "Rebellion was NOT a mistake". I don't understand you try to defend the ridiculous plot, though.

As usual a tripfag is retarded and has zero reading comprehension but is but all to happy to blame it on everyone but herself. If I meant what you first thought I would then not only does it not make any fucking sense, it wouldn't even make any fucking sense. Are you on your period or something?

Mostly this. Urobuchi, Ume, Shinbo, and Kajiura were already iconic names on Sup Forums. All of them getting together to do an original anime production is impossible to ignore. Then episode 3 came and blew it up.

>herself

It's just a Japanese trip trying hard to have gud engrish. Pic related, I guess.

I barely remember cause I was busy with AP classes at the time but I do remember watching episode 1 and thinking it looked like run of the mill magician girl show and Sup Forums seemed to agree then checking back 3 weeks later to the epitome of anime as Sup Forums described it.