ITT: Big time villains that literally got away with everything

Orochimaru looked so badass before he got a sex change.

Don't forget his assistant who now got gift wrapped an army of fake Uchihas

wat

>Getting caught in Mr.Itachi's Wild Ride for what it could have been an Eternity
>Getting away with everything.

Technically, he was already in a woman's body at the start of the series

>Orochimaru
What a joke.

Can somebody explain how he actually got away though. I know he got away but I'm confused with the details.

what form is he currently taking, and is it his entire being or just fraction of himself?

>nuruto thread

I just remember Hokage Naruto letting him do his experiments in peace

>Spends his whole life working for a tyrant, gleefully slaughtering billions of sentient lifeforms
>Orders the death of half of the cast
>Comes a cunt hair from killing everyone, only defeated through dumb luck
>Almost screws over everyone by letting Cell become perfect
>Almost screws the universe over by letting Buu be revived
>After his final face-turn, is still a huge dick
>Despite all of this, he has an uber-rich loving wife, son who worships him, a son from the future who's super-cool, and has literal god powers and is the 2nd strongest ningen in the universe

She's pretty hot, sauce?

All his crimes(murder, torcher, abduction, ect.) were forgiven because he helped in a war. What's not to get?

>what form is he currently taking, and is it his entire being or just fraction of himself?
I'm going to be honest, I have no clue what you're talking on about here, he's in his own body. After the series ended Kishi stated that he's immortal now so all he has to do is wait for Sasuke and Naruto to die of old age and take their bodies hence he got away with everything and pretty much got what he wanted.

I hated fucking vegeta.

all the shit that happened to his body though. being revived, sealed and trapped in shit, being in other peoples bodies. surely he's missing something here or there

Orochimaru and his bitch were annoying because despite powercreep they still got adjusted to relevance.
The only one worse is Sakura, who was way out of her league the moment Naruto achieved sage mode and despite the ongoing and insane turning powercreep she actually mattered in the final fight.

Then why'd you do it?

Don't you know?

Sure "technically" he was using a female body but he obviously identified as male. Now he's probably a huge cock slut.

>surely he's missing something here or there

He probably lost the parts of him that made him an evil psychopath which he why he can be assimilated back into society.

To be fair, he was destined to win from his 3? birth.
They just stopped him from genociding normies

But how, Kabuto's the one the got mind fucked into slavery. Snake ma just died and resurrected, nothing changed

Orochimaru if anything got fodderized completely in part 2 despite being the main villain for a lot of the series, first by the nine tails, then by Sasuke, then by Itachi (again). And after that he did nothing except use necromancy to bring back actual powerful zombies to fight Madara and give birth to Mitsuki,

Kabuto on the other hand went from getting wrecked by part 1 Naruto to one of the top ten strongest characters in the series.

He got his full body back in the war arc using zetsu as a loop whole in the summoning the dead jutsu or some shit. Basically a huge reset button after all the bull shit about needing a new body.

DBZ is the worst offender of this by far.

Vegeta has killed literally billions, and as of DBS is still nostalgic about the "good old days".

At least in Naruto Orochimaru is treated more as a nazi rocket scientist who got an amnesty deal from the US for the greater good instead of a genuine hero like Vegeta or Crocodile in One Piece.

>she actually mattered in the final fight.
It's not like she was heavily involved in it.

She just used her abilities as support for the chakrazord spamming and interdimensional teleporting that the other characters had.

HA, got him.

To be fair, he was mostly slaughtering disgusting aliens.

>Killed several Anbu and raided their corpses
>Took innocents hostage and made torture camps mainstream
>Contributed to two wars, one killing half of a continent's soldiers
>Gets to live scot-free running an orphanage in the same nation he terrorized

That's my waifu you're talking shit about there, motherfucker.

filler

>Seems to hold a position of importance in the "Human Eradication Army".

Sounds a bit sketchy.

Alright now, Orochimaru I can kind of atleast understand but this piece of shit right here didn't deserve an oz of what he got in the end. Seriously, fuck that guy.

She got away with everything and nobody can call her on it.

>Goblin Slayer
>kills children
>is the hero

underrated post

He did literally nothing wrong

>she
user, I've got something to tell you...

>not wanting Orochimaru to gargle your cum

Sasuke wasn't a villain, just an asshole and the MC's love interest

Viral is a tragic villain though.
After massacring untold humans for a millennia(and being created for the basis that it's his sole purpose, not born, fucking created).
Some random kids show up and rekt his shit and still his crown (literally) and than kill everything he knows.
He is now immortal and completely alone for the most part as he is deeply hated by most the characters, realizing the error of his ways he actually tries to help humans.
He is than taken prisoner and forced to pilot TTGL as he is one of the only competent pilots on the entire world (most pilots not having an ounce of actual skill, but just riding out their abilities because they have spiral energy).
I conclude he is than put to sleep by the anti-spirals and we get to see what Viral actually dreams about.
A family, having a wife and a daughter. He smiles sadly at his daughter and looks up at the sky where he sees Simon (empowered by Kamina's will) and realizes it's a sad dream, that will never come to be.
We get his devilish grin and he wakes up truly as one of the heroes.

Personally Viral was the only character in the entire show I felt anything for.
He is an actual good person.

Nice lego shoes

yeah it's shit
who else posting ironically here?

It's sad how Suigetsu is a character made by an editor, but he speaks more truth than anyone in this fucking series.

what the fuck naruto

>Tfw these two have did more crimes than every other villain in this series combined and got away with it all, yet Sup Forums still picks on Sasuke

That picture makes me unhappy.

what ever happend to kabuto?

that... that actually made my eyes hurt. my body is having a violent reaction to that image.

The mans a scientist, he can do whatever he damn well pleases as long as Naruto gets his ninja laptop

I think Obito and Madara ended up doing more

The sad part is, I can imagine all 3 of them in this scenario saying these exact words.

t. Yancha

Sauce pls famalama ding dong

Yeah, but imagine being kicked by one of those things. It's be like stepping on one times a hundred.

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Obito is debatable, seeing how he performed all of Madara's crimes for him in record time.

Madara didn't do much except fight Hashirama, Onoki, and all the other village leaders.

Saying Obito's strides of terrorism are actually Madara is bullshit, since Madara was dead and Obito could've easily killed Zetsu at some point.

Fuck you

>People saying Kabuto got away with eveything
>Forgetting Izanami
Being in love with Yuuna is enough punishment she enjoy its

Dont know if this guy counts but for me he was awesome

there just as intelligent as humans nothing disgusting about them

He was only evicting aliens from ghetto planets in order to make room for richfag condos

Funny thing is that john cena actually likes anime

Can totally relate. Fuck goblins, elves and orcs!

What Manga?

fuck off Jontron is almost as bad as leafy

>What Manga?
Retarded maid poster

orochimaru was also an editors idea.

Hao was rised by a paraplegic nerd guy in a support vital machine made of legos.

Cept he's not a person now is he.

Fuck off not my fault i figured the shitty manga would have a better name than Goblin Slayer

Jiraha Orichimaru Kakashi and Zabuza are the only good characters in the show

Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san.
I think......

Isn't Orochimaru "allowed to continue his work" at the end of the series? Does he just experiment on enemy soldiers now?

he fucking died

"How did he get away with it all?", you might ask.

The answer it Unit 731.

Science > everything.

The rest of the cantus users as well.

Who knows what the fuck he's doing. Are you going to ask the creepy immortal snake futa lady what they're doing? I'm not.

This shouldn't excite my dick. But it does....

He just pulls out of a fucking video tape and pops it in a TV. Any indications that this even takes place within the last 500 years anywhere else? Nope, fuck it.

There is that part with wireless radios and fridges and shit

Isn't that the same anime of the "virgins of the world, lend me your power" thing?

Never watcched the anime but it looks similar.

Wait a minute why the fuck does naruto have tv's?

Why the fuck would Nemu get a flashback? Did she fucking die?

relax it's just shitty worldbuilding

is that the loli witch?

He doesn't. He failed miserably and died in shame. His plan succeeded but was destined to fail from the start because it was born of his madness.

It's not a normal tv it's a ninja tv