How does Sup Forums feel about animal cruelty?

How does Sup Forums feel about animal cruelty?

Other urls found in this thread:

health.clevelandclinic.org/2014/03/fish-faceoff-wild-salmon-vs-farmed-salmon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A great way to relieve stress.

Animal cruelty is anti white

Harvey was a Wonder Hamster though.

Treat others how you want to be treated, and you'll be guaranteed eternality.

I used to burn and beat cats with bats regularly as a child, i still do from time to time. its a great rush, hard to explain but its good.

>others
>a fucking hamster

it would eat my face off if it had half a chance, don't play that ethic shit with me.

>animal cruelty
Nigger behaviour.

why is it that people who like to abuse animals are always from third world shitholes?

This. That hamster could take on God

Is there a youtube link to this

When you attempt to kill something you get an adrenaline rush. You're addicted the feeling adrenaline gives you.

There's a very good reason most serial killers tortured animals in their youth.

they lack empathy

hitler was expressly a vegetarian because he believed that animal cruelty was a jewish psy op (kosher, hala, etc.)

Good indicator of how soulless certain races can be.

*halal

Idk but I've seen Vietnam, Iraq and Russia to be pretty good at it
Its also a power rush, you feel like a God to take away their life and have them powerlessly struggle and decide their fate or pain

>roach flag
story checks out

this.
and heil hitler.

I do not like them!

Kill La Kill yourself, you fucking abo.

/thread

Roachs truly are subhuman.
Raid yourself.

Well shit, if you're fending for your life, then yes it is justifiable to kill another being (that is if you didn't provoke the conflict in the first place).

If you kill or harm for utterly retarded reasons such as pleasure, you will get fucked so far up the ass, whether that'll be during life or in the afterlife.

Animal cruelty is a sign of either low IQ barbarism or High IQ low empathetic psycopath. 99% of the time it's the former.

Good for suppressing your emotions and making you blunt (witnessing not participating). I have 150+ webm's of animals cruelty that mods can't stomach and always give a fucking two week ban.

Do have some footage?

Punishable by death

Someone who cannot be assed to be decent to lesser beings is someone who cannot be assed to be decent to his fellow man in their time of need.

All the limp-dicked faggots that beat animals deserve nothing short of hanging, because they're spineless degenerates each and every one.

/thread

I myself believe it should be death by feet first insertion into a wood chipper, what about you?

nothing wrong with raping your neighbor's dog while they are on vacation

How do you feel about the blacks then hmm?

Bout right

Beacause they are subhuman filth.

this
we're the only species of human with empathy for animals.

I'm all for it

fucking subhuman niggerscum. day of the Raid soon

It's absolutely disgusting and if I had the power of Trump I would create a billion dollar division to tracking down and punishing anyone found guilty of it.

Most people who abuse animals aren't white, but I feel like they should be dealt with just like you would any nurderer. They clearly lack compassion. Strange that the Japanese are the only Asians that actually care about furry animals

factory farming is cruel and unhealthy

GMO meat full of hormones, antibiotics, etc., living miserable lives. you are what you eat

native americans used to think they were eating the spirit of the animals they killed. what does that say about consumers of factory farmed meat and milk?

including fish;

health.clevelandclinic.org/2014/03/fish-faceoff-wild-salmon-vs-farmed-salmon

Something niggers do.

THAT HAMSTER KILLED ELEVEN WHITE CHRISTIAN CHILDREN AND WAS PUBLICLY EXECUTED

what is there to say other than it's fucking inhuman and psychopath tier?

You know traditional farming can't sustain the current population? Would you rather people died of starvation?

niggers are totally capable of acting like normal civil beings, they just choose not to. there is therefore no reason to apply rules of animals to niggers, even if they are "lesser".

people don't need to eat meat

Theres no such thing as animal cruelity as animals have no conscious mind to perceive anything done to them as cruel.

They don't deserve it 90% of the time
But what'cha gonna do? Reality is fucked

Of yeah that's why white people in the dark ages burnt living cats in cages for sheer amusement
>they did the same during the black plague, thus letting the rats spread more disease

That's because you're a fucking shit raced faggot who needs to have your eyes gouged out and force fed to you.

Real races like human on human torture.

Subhuman and degenerate. It is your duty as a human to whenever you see a kid or teen that practises such things to beat the everlasting shit out of them to the point they become crippled for life.

>prevent senseless violence against unintelligent, oblivious creatures
>by committing acts of senseless violence against oblivious creatures

Punishment, not prevention
And the subhumans only understand violence. Only with violence done towards them will they understand that they did wrong. In no way is what I posted senseless violence.

Yeah because they lost all morality under the spells of your infidel semitic religion.

Scum.

Oh I'm sure pagans didn't do any animal torturing at all,the absolute saints!
Get real commie

There is a dog rehabilitation facility in Detroit area, they regularly get pitbulls raped by niggers. I guess what the niggers do to the dog damages its vagina, so you can tell after the fact. Fucking niggers. Call up a few dog shelters to confirm. Not just a rumor.

these gifs always crack me up

I actually agree with you. Violence is all we have ever known, and as we have seen throughout the aeons, it is probably all we ever will know.

>sacrifice
>torture

fucking MORE

Man should be a proper steward and be humane. Someone who takes pleasure in needlessly hurting something that has been bred to look cute / be a harmless companion is an asshole.

Most of our corn goes into animal feed, if not the actual product (36%), then the leftovers from biofuels (40%). The rest is mostly exported for fuels/animalfeed.

I've been working around ag for most of my life. The industrial shit that farmers grow isn't very marketable for human consumption. Obviously, its not inherently dangerous, but no one would willingly eat industrial grade cereal crops.

The stuff that goes onto your plate comes from small plots/greenhouses and the profit margins are even smaller for those types of operations. The image of seas of grain feeding the world is bullshit. Its made to fatten up animals so we can eat them.

about as degenerate as you can get

altruistic behavior and caring for animals wellbeing and empathizing with their suffering is a sign of humanity. Animal cruelty is a sign of inhumanity/baseness/subhuman behavior.

Why are so many children cruel to animals? Most creatures are naturally cruel to other smaller creatures, even their own offspring, altruism is a learned behavior.

>Its also a power rush, you feel like a God to take away their life and have them powerlessly struggle and decide their fate or pain
this, I've done it once or twice as a kid, but I feel wrong doing it a weak, needing to smash something smaller than me to feel good why am I so insecure to feel the need to compensate?

As I get older I'm less able to watch even videos like this. I've always had a soft spot for animals, but recently it has got much stronger. Something really gets me about abuse of the innocent and vulnerable.

It's disgusting unless we eat their corpses afterwards then it's totally fine.

Torturing a chicken because it feels good - disgusting
Torturing a chincken because it tastes good - no problem

yeah, most animals don't have higher thinking, and not all exhibit altruistic behavior and empathy.

We do. That's what separates us, so.. we use it, and .. don't be cruel to animals. If you believe in Abrahamic Religions, then God charged us with being caretakers of this world and all its life, and if you don't believe that, well, we've established ourselves in that role anyway.

>eats meat
>claims the moral high ground on the issue of animal abuse
Pick only one
I bet you're all also the type of people to get triggered at this webum

We dont have to torture animals to use them as food. If we do its usually for the owners to squeeze out more profit

If you drive a car you can't claim to care about wreckless driving

If you're a wreckless driver sure

Factory farms are worse than any kind of common animal abuse but it's ok because they are good animals and not "normal" animals

Right?

*food animals

>We dont have to torture animals
Have you seen videos of factory farms? Yes we do torture them.

Factory farming intrinsically entails suffering, you weak-willed cunt.

Stop eating meat, or stop pretending to care about animal welfare.

Stop killing cows REEEEEE

There's a pretty solid connection between psychopaths and mass murderers with a proclivity for animal torture.
Those who torture and abuse animals for the fun of it should be put under a list, surveillance, and rigorous and frequent psych evals as a means of preventing the next Jeffery Dahmer.
Ofc I'm talking about those who do it for FUN and know it's wrong, not little kids who do it because they don't know pulling fluffy's tail is a bad thing a do.

Yeah we do. Pigs are kept in cages so small they can't do much as stand, for instance. And they're more intelligent than most dog breeds.

Yes, yes I would

Animals are cool. Don't hurt them for no reason, that's degenerate.

eating meat is a sign of wealth and prosperity

Puppies should not be used as food for pet reptiles and the owner is clearly a fucking soulless nigger.

snek y

You dont have to abuse an animal to eat it. A quick and painless death on fair footing is honorable. Whoever did this webm needs to have their guts pulled out with a rusty coat hanger

altruism is a higher thought process so yeah it generally has to be learned and taught, only a few species show altruistic behavior to members of other species, in particular, dolphins and elephants are about it as far as wild animals go. Domesticated animals can show altruistic behavior to other species too due to their social upbringing.
But basically higher intelligence = greater capacity for empathy and altruism.

Still better the murdering humans

Post one now so we don't have to deal with you for a while

I love animals but I'm better off being a vet than a vegan so I'll help that way.

Correct.

So do you personally kill every animal you get your meat from to ensure it doesn't suffer?

or do you get the meat that just magically appears on supermarket shelves and definitely didn't come from factory farms?

To get to the intellectual capability to even worry about animal suffering when eating meat, our species had to eat meat. Think about that for a second. Our ancestors eating meat is what helped our brain to develop and grow beyond other apes. Had we stayed "vegan" all along, we'd still be in the forests of Africa not giving a shit about whether or not we cause any other beings pain.

I've seen most on Sup Forums many many years ago. Never liked it. Not okay to fuck with things weaker than you, it's not like these people are hunting boar or defending themselves against niggers. It's always an edge lord faggot preying on something weak and young. Pathetic.

caring about animals is definitely white trait.

I detest un-nessesary animal cruelty utmost. and would like to see perpetrators punished severely.
there are cases where killing or hurting animals (food,animal products, some research) - in this case people should tough it out and not be whiny bitches. also great care should be taken that the suffering would be minimal in these cases too.

But a rat would be okay? Fuck the ugly animals, right? Cuteness is directly correlated to the worth of an animal. I've never seen anyone complain about someone abusing an armadillo.

We wouldn't be here without rape either, since that's virtually how we reproduced for hundreds of thousands of years.

I'm against animal abuse unless I personally have to make a change to stop it. Then it's fine.
Why not do both?

Yes. The only person who would feed a puppy to their snake is a mindless baboon. Empathy for animals is a trait of an honorable man, not a heartless jew.
Also, the people who do buy meat from supermarkets are under the obligation to purchase from businesses that dont abuse their livestock, but otherwise is fine.

Because I'm eating a sausage literally right now.

>1 post by this ID
SAGE GOES INTO THE OPTIONS FIELD

100 posts go by and OP hasn't bothered to contribute to the thread at all? This is a slide thread, pure and simple. Keep your eyes open anons, there's something big happening.