fucking an animal is kinda kinky desu

Sage and ignore all slide threads
Do not respond

nobody wants shit logs

THIS IS ALSO TRUE

Shilling's intense today

Get some help, user.

I will fucking rape u u nigger...

i know this is a shill thread but idc.. im 6'4 and have been lifintg for years...

i will literally bend u over the table and rip u in two with my huge dick u stupid nigger...

say that to me irl nigger

fucking white bois baka

report those threads and sage

pizzagate is real

Say it with me OP
93% of all mulattos have white fathers.

this

this is what women crave

but only by a colonizing white daddy

roasties want aids.

/thread

all niggers are bisexual... go fuck yourself nigger...

ive never met a nigger that wouldnt secretly enjoy getting fucked in the ass by a dude.

i mena... black women are basically men anyways soo lol

black men are actually pathetic as shit

where can women find men like you?

the gym... where i spend 2 hours a day 5 days a week

Listen up you subhuman animal, I would cut you down like the weakling that you are. I am superior to you in everyway. I have mastered the art of the sword. I have cut down men five times stronger than anyone you can imagine. I have defeated the strongest of foes. My power is that of an earthquake. No this kid...I can destroy you at any time as I am this worlds greatest samurai. You will fear my strength, you will fear my power like the mongrel you are. You are pathetic, a weakling with nothing but words. Sleep with one eye open, kid. Because your days are numbered.

reported this thread

not political at all

mods are compromised

they are behind all this racebait propaganda and shilling lately

I go to the gym covered so guys dont approach me

idk how girls do it in shorts and sports bras

am i doing it wrong?

bars too..

if a girl stared at me (fuck me eyes) for a while then approached me asking for help on her form or something then id get the message

when i go to the gym im pretty srs because im focused on building muscle and getting a good workout but i wouldnt mind meeting a girl there

White men who are into raping black dudes?

I'm guessing they're a rare bunch. Good luck!

Yeah it's a new fetish

You wouldn't understand ;)

They are very common here. Maybe about 80% of Sup Forums

ew

I'm a white woman and I DO NOT crave black cock. That's sickening. All the women I know feel the same way. I have a private meme group that evolved into a free speech anti PC den when it became clear that everyone on the group was, for lack of a better term, right wing and people realized they could openly talk about whatever. How race mixing is disgusting is often talked about. We have a game where we play find the weirdest looking biracial and take pics and post them. You'd really be surprised what white "normies" are really thinking. Only one other member was a frequenter of POL. It seriously has helped me a lot to know my community feels the same as me. I live right outside a major city, it use to be a really nice place 20yrs ago, now not so much

Negging doesnt work on me baby. Try something else

I dont really go out to bars since i figure most ppl there are not looking for anything serious and I don't enjoy dressing sexxed up like most girls if im alone / available /looking (attracts the wrong attention, and i feel exposed/unsafe obviously)

I'll consider the gym tip

thank you

I've also see first hand how white women are contemptuous and hateful of their subhuman offspring. My cousin had a baby with her white BF. We all thought they'd get married and be together but he ran out a few weeks before the baby was born. She's not very attractive and never had a father, these are the types of women that get blacked. The two men who were suppose to be there for her and take care of her and live her ran out on her. so she has a beautiful white baby boy, she spoils him and is a great mom. Years later she's older, a single mom, has no marketable skills. She starts dating a nigger, hides it from family, gets pregnant gets disowned by most of the family. She pays no attention, hardly mothers the child. I personally hate him. He's loud, stupid, obnoxious and talks to anyone however he wants. I mean I don't hate him, he's a child it's not his fault. He comes off as a "tough" kid, he's always cocky and derogatory. I can see that there is some underlying factor, that his mother favors his all white older brother probably, and he's just very unhappy. It's fucking sad.

I'm a white woman and I CRAVE black cock. It's fanfuckingtastic. All the women I know feel the same way. I have a private meme group that evolved into a BBC worship anti white guy den when it became clear that everyone in the group was, for lack of a better term, a coalburner and people realized they could openly talk about whatever. How race mixing is wonderful is often talked about. We have a game where we play find the meatiest looking BBC and take pics and post them. You'd really be surprised what white "normies" are really thinking. Only one other member was a frequenter of POL. It seriously has helped be a lot to know my community feels the same as me. I live right outside a major city, used to be a really boring place 20yrs ago, now not so much.