Push-Up Thread

Make a roll and do your push-ups.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/michael-ron-david-kadar-teenager-charged-jewish-bomb-threats-us-florida-georgia-israel-a7697046.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ok

>Swing your pardner round and round
>Fuck old Taylor good and sound
>yeeeeeeeeha!
Did I sound burger?

>only 4 push-ups
you better put your legs on the wall m8

I jumped off of a building in to the snow yesterday, does that count?

Rolling

Eh...

honestly, i like your perspective on the US.

Though i hate yankees who's knowledge of the south consist of
>racism
>square dancing/rodeos
>accents

rolling

I work in oil and gas so I have spent quite some time in the Gulf Coast of the USA. It is a good place. I hate New York more than I can tell you. I feel like I am in some third world hell when I am there.

fucking roll

Rollan

roll

>I feel like I am in some third world hell when I am there.
agreed

I wish our governments were allies, i really wish i could buy russian guns. Im also tired of all these mexicans, i would love to get some russians in town.

You Russians are aces

I would like Russia America alliance. I felt it coming last year, and now it seems so far away. It would be the best alliance, and we could do so much together.

But i'm sleepy.

rollin

Roll

rollaids

Get to work boys

good thing ive been doing push ups everyday

roll()

after my 3/85 I started coughing uncontrollably.
make some slavs do this, not me.

Rolling

easy

Not Sup Forums related but I was gonna do some anyway before I log off and call it a night.

>I felt it coming last year, and now it seems so far away.
I had the same feeling, a US-Russian alliance would be unstoppable. in both economic and military power.

I suppose we can be friend here at least.

>I suppose we can be friend here at least
indeed we can.

I post this in another thread, I don't know if it was this one, but I like this image.

I hope you managed your 12

Russia has the economy of Italy. Would an american-Italian alliance be economically unstoppable?

It's a Kremlin shill talking to himself

We can hope and we can dream.

If not in the next 4-8 years, we may have it when the baby boomers are dead. They refuse to look past the cold war.

Someday, someday we will make this happen.

im not going to get into why but i think everyone can agree that it would be much more beneficial if allied with Russia than many of our current allies.

you are just mad nobody wants you.

this is the least effortless non political slide thread ive seen in a few days.

cool only 5, 0 get

It's not a slide thread. How are we going be the chad-right if no one does push-ups?

If you get digits, you have to do the whole get, unless you get quads or above then everyone else in thread has to do your get over the next several days.

rollin havent exercised all weekend.

I need to be a soldier for America

how many you reckon tay does

>open a pushup thread
>user is talking about realpolitik
user you crazy

Well are you going to do yours?

Eh

Yeah, hopefully this roll will be kind (unkind?) to me.

K

Should this be a daily thing? How about tips on /vg/ like "Do exercises during load screens!"

rll

Nobody here exercises.

>anyway
Are you drinking?

that's the point of this thread

I really like Tea

Tre Gowdy is saying that Russia and Assange isn't the friend of America for trying to subvert our democracy, but look at what a corrupt piece of shit America is. I thank God that Hillary wasn't able to further is into the abyss of human kind. If Assange and Russia subverted this globalist disease that is set to destroy us, I will call them my friend. I think they are the friends of the people and humanity. That's what matters.

Fuck it today was my chest day anyway

No, why?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/michael-ron-david-kadar-teenager-charged-jewish-bomb-threats-us-florida-georgia-israel-a7697046.html